fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Playoff challenge 🏈(SleeperU.com) annual league🏈

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,718
    swampies said:

AJ Brown is a beast!!!

I just saw the replay of the TD and looked like offensive PI to me. 🤷‍♂️
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,862
    CoolHand said:

swampies said:

AJ Brown is a beast!!!

I just saw the replay of the TD and looked like offensive PI to me. 🤷‍♂️
    Agreed but he played like Michael Irving, he pushed off in style
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    55 yard running TD for Lamar Jackson! Game on!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,847
    swampies said:

I really thought we could get more than 15 guys to play! Very disconcerting. Doesn’t everyone know fantasy keeps going and going? I’m still hoping for a college basketball bracket in March!

I have no interest in basketball so I will not be participating in this.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    Changed DK to Diontae, and Kamara to Dobbins. Not sure why i did.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Which team is yours?

WTCM said:

Which team is yours?
    WTCM
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Which team is yours?
    WTCM
    I dunno why it didnt show you when I looked before. I see it now
    Picked the Browns to win and this is great start. First play of game Steelers snap ball over Roethlisbergers head and Browns recover for TD
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,560
    Now the INT and TD..... As a lifelong Browns fan it is great to see them back in the playoffs!!
    Wow! 😳
    28-0 first quarter WOW
    Disgusting performance by a team that went 11-0. What a monumental collapse. Juju should have kept his mouth shut. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Steelers move on from him because of his late season antics.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Disgusting performance by a team that went 11-0. What a monumental collapse. Juju should have kept his mouth shut. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Steelers move on from him because of his late season antics.

💯
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,635
    Bears disappoint again. They should cut Miller, that moron. Missed Mooney. Didn't target ARob until was too late. Tough game to watch. That Wims drop really hurt, too.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben
    RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee
    TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham
    PK—Lutz
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Amendola
    TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Bass
    DEF—Bears
    edited January 11
    Steelers have so much depth at WR that I've personally never felt Juju would be a Steeler next year. Steelers have over $200 million committed to only 34 players next season. They have salary cap issues. They are over the cap as is and the cap might also get lowered which makes matters even worse for teams like the Steelers.
  • Bears disappoint again. They should cut Miller, that moron. Missed Mooney. Didn't target ARob until was too late. Tough game to watch. That Wims drop really hurt, too.

I think Nagy needs be sent packing. His play calling is absolutely horrendous. They finally take a shot downfield and it worked perfectly. Wims whiffed on the catch, But the play worked. They need to be agressive like that much more often.

edited January 11
    03167809-0216-44-BB-A2-E6-B3510-D24-D1-C3
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    edited January 11
    Standings out of the gate for the first week

65-E70843-2-F3-B-4-A48-AF37-36-C377-C53-B0-F
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Should have figured that if @Troy_Polamalyourass didn’t use the Steelers defense I most likely should have too! Thanks Steelers for the -4 points 🤬
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • lol...FYI, Troy is not me in the standings...

I am anthdela
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee

lol...FYI, Troy is not me in the standings...

I am anthdela

Ain’t that weird? Lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,635

Bears disappoint again. They should cut Miller, that moron. Missed Mooney. Didn't target ARob until was too late. Tough game to watch. That Wims drop really hurt, too.

I think Nagy needs be sent packing. His play calling is absolutely horrendous. They finally take a shot downfield and it worked perfectly. Wims whiffed on the catch, But the play worked. They need to be agressive like that much more often.
    Agree. Though I don't think he's calling plays right now? I say GUT IT ALL. Pace, Nagy, even upper management. They suck. They KILL anything with talent. FML. LOL
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben
    RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee
    TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham
    PK—Lutz
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Amendola
    TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Bass
    DEF—Bears
    How on earth am i second? Lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

How on earth am i second? Lol

Exactly what I was thinking about my current placement. 😳🤷‍♂️😂
    edited January 12
    Because you guys decided to start bunch of players playing this weekend. Someone like me is near bottom cause I started a lot of Chiefs/Packers players. I feel they will be in the Super Bowl and I'll get 4 times the points that week I was near bottom rankings last year first couple weeks and then took off weeks 3-4.

If all goes to plan I'll have Kamara for the next 2 weeks and then have to grab a Chiefs RB for Super Bowl. So all my players earning ×2 next week and hopefully all x3 points for week 3 and all but one player x4 for Super Bowl.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,560

Because you guys decided to start bunch of players playing this weekend. Someone like me is near bottom cause I started a lot of Chiefs/Packers players. I feel they will be in the Super Bowl and I'll get 4 times the points that week I was near bottom rankings last year first couple weeks and then took off weeks 3-4.

If all goes to plan I'll have Kamara for the next 2 weeks and then have to grab a Chiefs RB for Super Bowl. So all my players earning ×2 next week and hopefully all x3 points for week 3 and all but one player x4 for Super Bowl.

Yep, that's the way to do it, all chips in on the 2 teams you think will be in the Super Bowl...
    Iceman said:

Yep, that's the way to do it, all chips in on the 2 teams you think will be in the Super Bowl...
    This year I don't trust Chiefs RB situation like I did last year so I went with 3 weeks of Kamara or I would have had all players from just two teams. This only my 2nd year playing the playoff challenge but it worked so well last year for me that I did it again.
    Jared Veldheer saved the Green Bay Packers in the playoffs last year, and he could do it again this year -- and would make NFL history in the process.

The veteran offensive tackle will sign with the Packers, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday, in a move that comes just days after the 33-year-old started at left tackle for the Indianapolis Colts in their wild-card playoff game against the Buffalo Bills.

Veldheer would be the first player in NFL history to play postseason games for two different playoff teams in the same season if he appears in the Packers' NFC divisional playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday.
    edited January 12
    Claypool on Juju

JuJu’s interview—the media is like the worst. That’s why I hate doing interviews with media because they twist your words”, he said. “I’m pretty sure the saying is ‘nameless, gray faces’. I thought it was great the whole time that Coach Tomlin was saying it”.

“What JuJu was saying in his interview, he was saying that the Browns are still the Browns that we have to go and face every time we play them, and we still have to play them with the same level of respect that we would whether they’re 0-16 or they’re 16-0”, he went on.

Smith-Schuster was asked if he felt that this Browns team was different from the ones that he had faced in the past, including the 6-10 and 7-8-1 teams of the previous two seasons. He invoked the Tomlinism of ‘nameless, gray faces’ in his response.

“He was saying that the Browns are still the Browns. There’s nothing different about them, we still play them. That’s why he said nameless, gray faces, because it doesn’t matter who you are, you have to play them the same”, Claypool said.

To say that the Browns are different implies that they did not deserve as much respect and attention previously, which is something that a competitor should never say. That appears to be the spirit in which Smith-Schuster was speaking, but that’s not how it was interpreted, and is one of the reasons many players, perhaps particularly younger players, feel the way they do about sports journalists.

“That’s why I don’t mess with the media, because if anyone in here actually listened to his whole interview, it was a good interview answer”, Claypool said. “He was just saying the Browns are the Browns, they’re a great team, there’s nothing different about them”.

Claypool cleared Juju name but turns around and throws gasoline on the fire himself

“Bad loss, but Browns are gonna clapped next week, so it’s all good,” Claypool said in a social-media video today.