fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Um... Diggs❓

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,508
    He's done far better in BUF than I ever expected. Allen is ascending and has a clear #1 target in Diggs. He's still probably an early-mid 2nd for me, but I couldn't argue with anyone that values him at the back end of the 1st given what he's done his first year in the system.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,721
    I was thinking late 2nd. He has shown some maturity since leaving Minny. Until he shows more respect, he’ll still have the diva factor applied imo
  • CoolHand said:

I was thinking late 2nd. He has shown some maturity since leaving Minny. Until he shows more respect, he’ll still have the diva factor applied imo

Amen... I am less incensed about his attitude, but, that "Look at ME" crap he pulled in the playoff game with the Saints still rubs me the wrong way. 9 times out of 10 he does not score on that game ending play.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Saquon, Kamara, D.Cook, Zele, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,721
    Agree chuckey... that play sticks with me too and he was also one of the jerks who wouldn’t shake hands at the start of a college game (suppose to show leadership)
  • CoolHand said:

Agree chuckey... that play sticks with me too and he was also one of the jerks who wouldn’t shake hands at the start of a college game (suppose to show leadership)

Hmmmm... does he have 2 Middle Names... first one being Horse's?
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Saquon, Kamara, D.Cook, Zele, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
  • Depending on the WR that go, early to mid second round. I could double dip Hill/Diggs and be very happy. Or Metcalf/Diggs.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben
    RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee
    TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham
    PK—Lutz
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Amendola
    TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Bass
    DEF—Bears
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,412
    I still love what the Vikings got for Diggs. Jefferson is a fine replacement with less headaches
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,849
    WTCM said:

I still love what the Vikings got for Diggs. Jefferson is a fine replacement with less headaches

Jefferson put together one of the greatest rookie season ever at the position. I expect he will take over the WR1 role from Thielen next season.

He has a bright future.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,502
    WTCM said:

Diggs apparently is a headache, he was considered the "worst" choice by nearly every Vikings teammate to date their sister... when asked who would you least want to date your sister, everyone was like, "oh, diggs"... he sounds like a treat.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

Diggs apparently is a headache, he was considered the "worst" choice by nearly every Vikings teammate to date their sister... when asked who would you least want to date your sister, everyone was like, "oh, diggs"... he sounds like a treat.
    I think Golden Tate might be the worst guy to date anyone's sister, or wife. Just ask Russell Wilson
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,584
    WTCM said:

Ain't that the truth.....
    WTCM said:

Smitty said:

WTCM said:

I think Golden Tate might be the worst guy to date anyone's sister, or wife. Just ask Russell Wilson
    I never heard, do tell..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

Smitty said:

WTCM said:

I never heard, do tell..
    There's a long time dispute that Tate had an affair with Wilson's first wife causing the two to eventually divorce.

"I did not have an affair with Russell Wilson's wife," Tate wrote in an essay January 2015, adding "nor did I have anything to do with his divorce. That is laughable for anyone who knows us. His ex-wife, Ashton, is still best friends with my girlfriend."

Tate adamantly refuses to admit to it, but its the main reason he was shipped to the Lions back in 2015. Oh that and being punched in the face by Percy Harvin on Super Bowl weekend.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Didn't this happen between Jason Kidd and another Suns player or was it Nash and another Suns player?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,950
    Smitty said:

Didn't this happen between Jason Kidd and another Suns player or was it Nash and another Suns player?

In hockey, the St. Louis Blues shipped Brendan Shannahan off after he dotted Cam Jansen's eye when Jansen attacked Shannahan for boinking the "Fair Ms. Jansen"