fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

📰 Who has NEWS 📰❓

Comments

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,273
    LOL
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - T.Lawrence, Z.Wilson, Darnold / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, DJ, K.Johnson, Benjamin, McKissic, Kylin Hill, Chris Evans, Kene Nwangwu
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, K.Toney, T.Marshall, N.Collins, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Guyton / TE - K. Pitts, Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 2,015
    He could play both ends, and have the OL sit on his belly.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,819
    Julio Jones WR, Atlanta Falcons
    Julio Jones said "I'm outta there" when asked if he wants to be traded.

Source: Hayden Winks on Twitter
    May 24, 2021, 11:38 AM ET
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,750
    Iceman said:

He also told Shannon Sharpe he didn't want to go to the Cowboys, he wanted to win.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Iceman said:

He also told Shannon Sharpe he didn't want to go to the Cowboys, he wanted to win.
    LOL...... Hope Julio new he was on TV when he made the comment..... :# :o
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,881
    A hot mic moment 😂
    edited May 24

Loved that skit
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - T.Lawrence, Z.Wilson, Darnold / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, DJ, K.Johnson, Benjamin, McKissic, Kylin Hill, Chris Evans, Kene Nwangwu
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, K.Toney, T.Marshall, N.Collins, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Guyton / TE - K. Pitts, Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Julio Jones requested a trade "a few months ago."

It appears the Falcons are in full-blown damage control after Jones on Monday said he was "outta there" when asked about trade destinations from Atlanta. Apparently Julio requested a trade shortly after the 2020 season, in which he dealt with a nagging hamstring issue. Raporport said Julio's trade request "doesn’t mean he will get traded" before the 2021 season. All signs, however, point to Julio, 32, playing for another team in his final years in the league. The Jaguars, Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Lions, Browns, Chargers, and 49ers have enough salary cap space to absorb Julio's guaranteed $15.3 million 2021 salary without moving money around.
    Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    May 24, 2021, 12:18 PM ET
    "Seein' me and Julio down by the school yard..."

And I'm on my way
    I don't know where I'm going
    I'm on my way
    I'm taking my time
    But I don't know where
    Goodbye to Rosie, the queen of Corona

What a mess
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
    edited May 26
    TREY SERMON ALERT Wish I could have snagged him at 1.12 in SleeperU Dynasty

Just saw this at CBS

49ers' Trey Sermon: Injury opens up opportunity
    With Jeff Wilson (knee) being ruled out four-to-six months, Sermon could jump up the depth chart during training camp.
    Mostert and Wilson were assumed to be the 1A/1B combo Shanahan would deploy in 2021, but the news of the latter's surgery opens the door for Sermon to grasp a larger role in this potent offense. The third-round pick has a large frame (6-foot, 215 pounds) and surprising agility for a larger back. If he can secure the backup role -- which usually leads to 10-15 touches in a Shanahan offense -- Sermon could burst onto the fantasy scene if his production in the SEC translates well into the NFL. Today's news certainly raises the back's stock heading into training camp and early fantasy drafts.

SEC... Great job CBS
    2022 Draft Pick TBD

TREY SERMON ALERT Wish I could have snagged him at 1.12 in SleeperU Dynasty

Just saw this at CBS

49ers' Trey Sermon: Injury opens up opportunity
    With Jeff Wilson (knee) being ruled out four-to-six months, Sermon could jump up the depth chart during training camp.
    Mostert and Wilson were assumed to be the 1A/1B combo Shanahan would deploy in 2021, but the news of the latter's surgery opens the door for Sermon to grasp a larger role in this potent offense. The third-round pick has a large frame (6-foot, 215 pounds) and surprising agility for a larger back. If he can secure the backup role -- which usually leads to 10-15 touches in a Shanahan offense -- Sermon could burst onto the fantasy scene if his production in the SEC translates well into the NFL. Today's news certainly raises the back's stock heading into training camp and early fantasy drafts.

SEC... Great job CBS

Yep! LOL
    Cat. Out. Of. Bag.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Cat. Out. Of. Bag.

LOL... Makes no difference to me.

Already missed getting him at SleeperU Dynasty. @Smitty poisoned that via a different commentary. Probably was not going to get him at 1.12 anyway.

My other 2 leagues don't have any owners that read this site as far as I know.
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 1,035

WTCM said:

Cat. Out. Of. Bag.

Already missed getting him at SleeperU Dynasty. @Smitty poisoned that via a different commentary. Probably was not going to get him at 1.12 anyway.

He wasn't making it to you at 1.12. He was my target at 1.10 when draft started...
    Man, could have had Sermon in the second round in a SF draft and took Moore instead. We shall see how this develops

WTCM said:

Cat. Out. Of. Bag.

He wasn't making it to you at 1.12. He was my target at 1.10 when draft started...
    I figured as much, but, 1.06 was too early to take him
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 1,035
    CoolHand said:

Man, could have had Sermon in the second round in a SF draft and took Moore instead. We shall see how this develops

Now who would do that to you? You are such a good guy!!!!

CoolHand said:

Now who would do that to you? You are such a good guy!!!!
    Huh? Both Sermon and Moore were available at my 2.03 pick and I took Moore over Sermon…. Yes, you took Sermon at 2.04 and then I took Marshall. I was between the three at my pick so I decided Moore over the other two and at the time I was fine with it. Im still okay with it, the hype always gets you alittle excited around this time. 🤷‍♂️😁
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 509
    I have 1.8 and 1.9 tonight. I'm hoping to scoop Sermon up then.
    Ipkiss said:

HOPEFULLY none of this bunch of ROWDIES is in your league
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 509

Ipkiss said:

Ha. No. Either way, if they take Sermon earlier another solid player will be left for me. I also have the 1.1 and 1.3. I'm taking Chase and then either Harris or Pitts.
    edited May 27
    Ipkiss said:

Ipkiss said:

Ha. No. Either way, if they take Sermon earlier another solid player will be left for me. I also have the 1.1 and 1.3. I'm taking Chase and then either Harris or Pitts.
    I had the 1.02 and while OTC I traded it plus 3.06 for 1.03 plus 2.10. Harris was already gone and I knew I would be happy with either Chase or Pitts. I got Pitts at 1.03 and Nico Collins at 2.10. I also had 1.06 = Lawrence, 1.12 = Marshall and 2.02 = Kadarius Toney
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,733
    Don't know if its news worthy but Melvin Gordon has been sitting out team activities to do his own workouts & Broncos (Fangio) stated Williams looks like he can handle all 3 downs.........
    Gordon has never done himself any favors. Why should he start now. Committee in 2021, next year Williams gets unleashed. Possible first rounder.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,616
    edited June 3
    New format to the news..

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Nice!
    @Smitty !!!!!!!
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
    Like it!!!