fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

📰 Who has NEWS for the NEWSWIRE 📰❓

1101112131416»

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,679
    His record is good no question. However with the roster that they've had in the years. 1 SB might not be enough. They lost to the Browns without a HC for heavens sakes.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Us Steelers fans blamed a lot on the OC...he is gone now...if there is no offensive production this season, I will agree with you.
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Herbert, T Lawrence, Tannehill
    Dobbins, N Harris, C Carson, G Edwards, Gainwell
    AJ Brown, T Hill, McLaurin, Lamb, Jefferson, D Johnson, E Moore
    Kelce, Higbee, Pitts
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,169
    Only ONE thing concerns me about the Steelers... THROW THE BALL TO CLAYPOOL!!!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2021 Draft Picks 1.02, 1.06, 1.12, 2.02, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06, 5.06

The Canadian WR is the teams 3rd option unfortunately. Behind Diontae and Juju. Hopefully they address the O-line, then RB to have a good balanced attack.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

The Canadian WR is the teams 3rd option unfortunately. Behind Diontae and Juju. Hopefully they address the O-line, then RB to have a good balanced attack.

I did not stutter
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,829

WTCM said:

I did not stutter
    Now Chuckey... that’s not being a team player. 😂🤷‍♂️😂
    CoolHand said:

WTCM said:

I did not stutter
    Now Chuckey... that’s not being a team player. 😂🤷‍♂️😂
    ;) ;) ;)

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,992
    Don't forget to take the ball.
    LOL
    TRADE ALERT!

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,774
    It's official....

Orlando Brown T, Kansas City Chiefs
    Chiefs acquired OT Orlando Brown, the No. 58 pick in the 2021 draft, and a 2022 sixth-round selection from the Ravens in exchange for the No. 31 overall pick, a 2021 third- and fourth-round pick, and a fifth-round selection in the 2022 draft.

Brown, a Pro Bowl player for Baltimore at both its left and right tackle positions, arrives as Kansas City's projected left tackle on the final year of his contract. It's another move that revamps and fortifies the team's offensive line ahead of the 2021 season, adding 24-year-old Brown alongside Joe Thuney, Kyle Long, and Austin Blythe. With Baltimore now holding the No. 27 and 31 picks Thursday night, bettors should also expect an additional wide receiver to fall at the end of the first round. The Chiefs meanwhile will work towards extending Brown as he plays out his last year under contract.
    Related:

Baltimore Ravens

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Apr 23, 2021, 2:59 PM ET

Trade Alert!

Ian Rapoport

The Dolphins and Washington Football Team are in agreement on a trade to send guard Ereck Flowers to WFT in a deal involving a swap of late-round picks, sources say. The deal is being finalized. Frees up some money for Miami, while giving Washington an OL to compete to start.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    LOL
    WTCM said:

Trade Alert!

Ian Rapoport

The Dolphins and Washington Football Team are in agreement on a trade to send guard Ereck Flowers to WFT in a deal involving a swap of late-round picks, sources say. The deal is being finalized. Frees up some money for Miami, while giving Washington an OL to compete to start.

WTCM said:

Trade Alert!

LOL @WTCM

WFT... Washington Football Team

When I read it... I saw WTF

I do as well. Its still not sinking in. I hope they call them the Generals. They need a name already!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers re-signed wide receiver Antonio Brown to a one-year contract worth up to $6.25 million, Brown's agent, Ed Wasielewski, told Tom Pelissero of NFL Network on Wednesday.

Brown's deal contains $3.1 million fully guaranteed and a $2-million signing bonus.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Trade Alert!

According to NFL Network, the Carolina Panthers have traded Bridgewater to the Denver Broncos for a sixth-round pick.

This will only help the likes of Jeudy, Sutton and Fant
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,794
    WTCM said:

Trade Alert!

According to NFL Network, the Carolina Panthers have traded Bridgewater to the Denver Broncos for a sixth-round pick.

This will only help the likes of Jeudy, Sutton and Fant

Is Teddy going to start? You think they'll draft a QB?
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Lawrence (R), Big Ben RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Jefferson, MJones, Tre'Quan, AMiller TE—LThomas, Pitts (R), ISmith, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Perine WR—Chase (R), Devonta (R), EMoore (R), Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
    Are we to assume that Drew is not a Lock to be the starting QB?
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,711
    Broncos got BridgeH2O for pretty cheap. $3Mil & 1.5 Mil bonus so 4.5Mill Panthers are still paying most of $ & 6th Rd pick. Not bad for a backup Qb. I think if Fields or Lance are there @ 9 Denver will still go QB. Otherwise I like Parsons, Surtain or Sewell depending on who is there.
    There is a Julio to Baltimore rumor floating
    NFL broadcasting news: Amazon Prime will be exclusive home of TNF beginning with the 2022 season. Not sure how I feel about this...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,794

Well that would REALLY screw up Bateman.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Lawrence (R), Big Ben RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Jefferson, MJones, Tre'Quan, AMiller TE—LThomas, Pitts (R), ISmith, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Perine WR—Chase (R), Devonta (R), EMoore (R), Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

Well that would REALLY screw up Bateman.
    You know who would have really loved to have Julio... That dude in Green Bay lol.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: