fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

Semi-Finals, Please Help!

12-man, 1 ppr league, how does this look? WR3 is the only place I'm considering swapping Claypool out.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-15-at-9-44-59-AM
D3:
QB—Allen, Lamar RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Rountree (R), Evans (R), Hawkins (R), Coleman, Pollard, Scott, McFarland WR—Hopkins, Diggs, Lamb, Beasley, TWilliams, Coutee TE—Pitts (R), Tonyan, Graham PK—Lutz, Koo DEF—Ravens

D4:
QB—Watson, Lawrence (R), Big Ben, Minshew, Heinike (R) RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Jefferson, EMoore, Shenault, AMiller, TTerry (R) TE—LThomas, Pitts (R), Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Perine WR—Chase (R), Devonta (R), EMoore (R), Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitzpatrick (R) TE—LThomas, Firkser, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,753
    I would sit Claypool for either Beasley or Coutee. leaning towards Beasley considering the targets.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

I would sit Claypool for either Beasley or Coutee. leaning towards Beasley considering the targets.

I was thinking that, too.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Rountree (R), Evans (R), Hawkins (R), Coleman, Pollard, Scott, McFarland WR—Hopkins, Diggs, Lamb, Beasley, TWilliams, Coutee TE—Pitts (R), Tonyan, Graham PK—Lutz, Koo DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Lawrence (R), Big Ben, Minshew, Heinike (R) RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Jeudy, Jefferson, EMoore, Shenault, AMiller, TTerry (R) TE—LThomas, Pitts (R), Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Perine WR—Chase (R), Devonta (R), EMoore (R), Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitzpatrick (R) TE—LThomas, Firkser, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • Beasley over claypool
  • I would stick w Claypool. You are invested enough w Allen & Diggs for Buf. Claypool is the play for me.

I would stick w Claypool. You are invested enough w Allen & Diggs for Buf. Claypool is the play for me.

This is also a very good point which I didn't notice off hand
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • They are both pretty close on the year, Beasley 183, Claypool 179. Beasley has blown up more often—28, 27, 22. Claypool had ONE game over 20, with 21. Does Claypool @CIN or Beasley @DEN make a difference here? DEN #10 vs PASS, with CIN the #22 vs PASS? DEN and CIN are both lower vs the run, too 25/26.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
    Steelers have zero run game thou
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

True.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,511
    edited December 2020
    WTCM said:

Neither do the Bills unfortunately. But for the Bills, they choose not to run.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,608
    I'd play Lamb over Claypool
  • Xtreme said:

I'd play Lamb over Claypool

Dallas is not the same without Dak. 7-10 points per week, and not 20+ since Dak went out. Long-term, I love him.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • Claypool only has 11.4 more fantasy points then Lamb in total this year and over the last 3 weeks Lamb has more points then Claypool. Someone suggesting Lamb will do better then Claypool isn't being far fetched.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • Yeah, I just don't like Dalton. I mean at some point I hope I'm rolling out Thomas, Diggs, Claypool, and Lamb. And they are crushing it. Miss Dak.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • Josh Allen is my boy but I would consider LJ this week against JAX over him. I think you're most likely fine either way but if passing TD's are only worth 4 pts. and rushing TD's are worth 6pts. I give the edge to LJ since he doesn't know how to pass. Outside of that, I think the rest looks pretty good and you can easily make an argument for starting Claypool or Lamb or even Beasley. I like Beasley but it's tough to start both him and Diggs in the same lineup.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,821

Yeah, I just don't like Dalton. I mean at some point I hope I'm rolling out Thomas, Diggs, Claypool, and Lamb. And they are crushing it. Miss Dak.

Are you suggesting Dak is a Lady?!?! That would be a NFL 1st..... =) :o B)

• Josh Allen is my boy but I would consider LJ this week against JAX over him. I think you're most likely fine either way but if passing TD's are only worth 4 pts. and rushing TD's are worth 6pts. I give the edge to LJ since he doesn't know how to pass. Outside of that, I think the rest looks pretty good and you can easily make an argument for starting Claypool or Lamb or even Beasley. I like Beasley but it's tough to start both him and Diggs in the same lineup.

Yeah, I was thinking about swapping Lamar out. He could have a HUGE day.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • Iceman said:

Yeah, I just don't like Dalton. I mean at some point I hope I'm rolling out Thomas, Diggs, Claypool, and Lamb. And they are crushing it. Miss Dak.

Are you suggesting Dak is a Lady?!?! That would be a NFL 1st..... =) :o B)

LOL, no I MISS DAK.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • I'm also thinking of benching Zeke and rolling with both Claypool and Beasley. He's struggled lately.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • Thomas is OUT now. Who should I start for him? I had Zeke out, do I put him back in? Or Mostert? Or a WR?—Coutee, Lazard, Hardman, Lamb?

Jackson
    Davis
    Henry
    Zeke
    Diggs
    Beasley
    Claypool
    Tonyan
    Lutz
    Ravens

Thoughts?
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
    Coutee would be my play
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Coutee would be my play

Over Zeke, @WTCM ?
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:

WTCM said:

Coutee would be my play

Over Zeke, @WTCM ?
    Zeke hasn't been good at all since Dak got injured. Not to mention splitting work with Pollard. Almost like he mental quit on the team. Plus he gets the 9ers now. The Texans will be playing from behind.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Coutee would be my play

Over Zeke, @WTCM ?
    Zeke hasn't been good at all since Dak got injured. Not to mention splitting work with Pollard. Almost like he mental quit on the team. Plus he gets the 9ers now. The Texans will be playing from behind.
    i agree
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • Coutee for me
  • Maybe I should have started Allen over Jackson. GRRRRR.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:

Maybe I should have started Allen over Jackson. GRRRRR.

Why did you switch out Allen over the biggest bust of the year???
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Everyone was saying Jackson was going to run on JAC. I thought Allen vs a top ten DEF...ah man, IDK. I thought Allen would do fine but Jackson would have a chance to blow up. Guess I was wrong. Hopefully Jackson has a really good game and it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. LOL
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • At least I benched Zeke and started both Beasley and Diggs. So far they have over-performed estimates by 19 points.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • I only need 4.6 points out of Claypool to win. Do I get it?
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • I only need 4.6 points out of Claypool to win. Do I get it?

Yes you will :)