fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Josh Jacobs is 👎

Not sure if you all followed what happened on Instagram and my YouTube channel this weekend in regards to Jacobs but:

1. He posted an IG story SUN morning that said:

2. So, he trolled everyone and then was seen warming up and everyone scrambled to get him back in lineups, as he lied and flipped off fantasy owners all around.

3. I did my youtube show ripping on him, and posted IG stories on him, he then BLOCKED ME on IG... then:

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,414
    Yikes
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,584
    edited December 2020
    Now @Smitty ..... you need to quit picking on these pro athletes, they are sensitive..... B) B) They can dish it out, no so good on taking it....
    Lets not expect @Smitty / Josh Jacobs fantasy interviews anytime soon.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • This explains why Smitty dropped him so far in the dynasty rankings
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.

This explains why Smitty dropped him so far in the dynasty rankings

Bwhahahahaha
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Probably should have benched him anyway. He didn't help me regardless
    10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

2018 Keepers:   DeAndre Hopkins,  Julio Jones, 
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,997
    Montgomery owners feeling much better now, he's been killing it lately.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,849
    edited December 2020
    Is Smitty allowing what Jacobs did by blocking him effect his rankings? This is the lowest Jacobs has been ranked in dynasty & weekly EVER. It's fantasy playoffs and I dunno if I can trust Smitty ranking if he has gone all teenage girl on us :)
  • Maybe Jacobs was signaling that he might be up but not full go. Either way it’s not a good look especially since there might be some people rolling around Vegas that bet real $ on his performances. All the day bettors on FanDual, etc....
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,600
    Blocked...lol
    A friend of mine in my dynasty league would have won his wildcard game, but he swapped out J.Jacobs for J.Conner when Jacobs said he wasn't playing.

Is Smitty allowing what Jacobs did by blocking him effect his rankings? This is the lowest Jacobs has been ranked in dynasty & weekly EVER. It's fantasy playoffs and I dunno if I can trust Smitty ranking if he has gone all teenage girl on us :)

I'd cut Jacobs if I owned the bum...
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,502

He’s not healthy
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited December 2020
    Smitty said:

He’s not healthy
    Okay... and the massive drop in dynasty? Before Jacobs got injured he was #5 RB this year in points. This isnt a serious injury. Now all of a sudden he barely RB2 and almost RB3 ranked.... You not wrong as it's your opinion but just comes across as you took this personal. I never see this big of a drop in your dynasty rankings over the span of one week.

Smitty said:

He’s not healthy
    Okay... and the massive drop in dynasty? Before Jacobs got injured he was #5 RB this year in points. This isnt a serious injury. Now all of a sudden he barely RB2 and almost RB3 ranked.... You not wrong as it's your opinion but just comes across as you took this personal. I never see this big of a drop with players in dynasty over the span of one week.
    Sounds like an owner not agreeing...
    edited December 2020
    Xtreme said:

Smitty said:

He’s not healthy
    Okay... and the massive drop in dynasty? Before Jacobs got injured he was #5 RB this year in points. This isnt a serious injury. Now all of a sudden he barely RB2 and almost RB3 ranked.... You not wrong as it's your opinion but just comes across as you took this personal. I never see this big of a drop with players in dynasty over the span of one week.
    Smitty never drops players this much from week to week. Now all of a sudden Jacobs blocks Smitty and Jacobs "almost" RB3 material. Guess it's just a coincidence. I don't care one way or the other. This just stood out to me is all

Xtreme said:

Smitty said:

He’s not healthy
    Smitty never drops players this much from week to week. Now all of a sudden Jacobs blocks Smitty and Jacobs "almost" RB3 material. Guess it's just a coincidence. I don't care one way or the other. This just stood out to me is all
    Moral of the story...don't block the godfather.
    Only name of significance that has blocked me is Matthew Berry. Because I told him flat out his deep sleepers were obvious selections, and to stop mooching off other sites. Michael Fabiano is another douche.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • This thread is hilarious!! :lol:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    WTCM said:

Only name of significance that has blocked me is Matthew Berry. Because I told him flat out his deep sleepers were obvious selections, and to stop mooching off other sites. Michael Fabiano is another douche.

Nice...I'd be happy to be blocked by M.Berry.
    Jacobs Block Matthew Berry too just now.

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @Doobie_Snacks you might be overreacting a tad :) because the difference between #11 and 19 is 4 bucks. Does his behavior make me concerned his head is on straight? 100 percent. This is why I happily dropped Fournette out of my top 20RBs when everyone in January still LOVED him in the top 15 overall lol... it of course makes an impact. He isn't focused and his decision making is not good and many times that correlates into downfall. I dropped him a good 3-4 bucks from what 34 ish to 30 overall? It's such a close group that was 8-9 spots but look at the values and how close that group is.

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @Doobie_Snacks jacobs looking ok so far
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

Hahah yes I'm very pleased with his performance so fa. I took your advice and benched him :)
    I giggle when i see Monty's name
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited December 2020
    Smitty said:

Ya your advice all season long is start Josh Jacobs Jingleheimer Schmidt. All of a sudden be blocks you and this tune changes. Many videos you singing his greatness and I'm sure I can find a few emails to me where you tell me to hold on to this man in dynasty like he is gold. Now it's all F Jacobs this and that.. So this past video where you didnt like what you were seeing out of Jacob's middle part of the year?? Why not share that us? When I was looking to trade him when he was #5 RB in week 10. I asked for advice. Why not share that with me? You gave me the exact opposite advice of hold on to this man. I could have traded him when he was #5. You saw something different then but just kept singing his song.

I'm not upset. I made the choice to sit him. Heck I might end up needing more then the 20.4 points he got to win it.

I'm more concerned with you Smitty. Ive never seen you turn such a 180 on someone when you have documented videos you praising him and now your last video is like well uuuhhhhh I saw signs and any shares I had I sold off halfway through season..... Thanks for giving us opposite advice bud :)

That said.. you work hard and apperciate the effects you put into this game and I'll let your little EMO moment get a pass with me.
    edited December 2020
    He’s

Smitty said:

Ya your advice all season long is start Josh Jacobs Jingleheimer Schmidt. All of a sudden be blocks you and this tune changes. Many videos you singing his greatness and I'm sure I can find a few emails to me where you tell me to hold on to this man in dynasty like he is gold. Now it's all F Jacobs this and that.. So this past video where you didnt like what you were seeing out of Jacob's middle part of the year?? Why not share with me when I was looking to trade him when he was #5 RB in week 10. I asked for advice. Why not share that with me? You gave me the exact opposite advice of hold on to this man. I could have traded him when he was #5. You saw something then but just kept singing his song.

I'm not upset. I made the choice to sit him. Heck I might end up needing more then the 20.4 points he got to win it.

I'm more concerned with you Smitty. Ive never seen you turn such a 180 on someone when you have documented videos you praising him and now your last video is like well uuuhhhhh I saw signs and any shares I had I sold off..... Thanks for giving us opposite advice bud :)

That said.. you work hard and apperciate the effects you put into this game and I'll let your little EMO moment get a pass with me.
    I’m not saying I didn’t like him. I liked Baker once. A lot. My opinions change, my man. Sometimes fast. It is pretty clear in my last video that I’m not loving his value right now.. @Doobie_Snacks

Mix in mediocre play and suspect usage (as of late), and the developing part is inability to stay healthy... had an ankle injury and left the game (returned) with a knee issue. He never carried the ball over 650 ish yards in college and I’d you go way back I had some big doubts about that and faded him after the rookie draft. I admit getting excited about his 10-15 adp this year, but injuries and ok play and now his focus and headspace have me fading. Am I saying to drop him? No sir. Am I saying bench him entirely? Of course not. But Gallman or Wilson (if starting) are both arguable options man. There is no mystery here my dude.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited December 2020
    Smitty said:

He’s

Smitty said:

Ya your advice all season long is start Josh Jacobs Jingleheimer Schmidt. All of a sudden be blocks you and this tune changes. Many videos you singing his greatness and I'm sure I can find a few emails to me where you tell me to hold on to this man in dynasty like he is gold. Now it's all F Jacobs this and that.. So this past video where you didnt like what you were seeing out of Jacob's middle part of the year?? Why not share with me when I was looking to trade him when he was #5 RB in week 10. I asked for advice. Why not share that with me? You gave me the exact opposite advice of hold on to this man. I could have traded him when he was #5. You saw something then but just kept singing his song.

I'm more concerned with you Smitty. Ive never seen you turn such a 180 on someone when you have documented videos you praising him and now your last video is like well uuuhhhhh I saw signs and any shares I had I sold off..... Thanks for giving us opposite advice bud :)

I’m not saying I didn’t like him. I liked Baker once. A lot. My opinions change, my man. Sometimes fast. It is pretty clear in my last video that I’m not loving his value right now.. @Doobie_Snacks

Mix in mediocre play and suspect usage (as of late), and the developing part is inability to stay healthy... had an ankle injury and left the game (returned) with a knee issue. He never carried the ball over 650 ish yards in college and I’d you go way back I had some big doubts about that and faded him after the rookie draft. I admit getting excited about his 10-15 adp this year, but injuries and ok play and now his focus and headspace have me fading. Am I saying to drop him? No sir. Am I saying bench him entirely? Of course not. But Gallman or Wilson of starting are both arguable options man. There is no mystery here my dude.
    You were a Josh Jacobs fan up until he blocked you. Period...... and if you truly felt different early this season then really wish you enlighted me/us sooner. That is all
    edited January 5

Smitty said:

He’s

Smitty said:

Mix in mediocre play and suspect usage (as of late), and the developing part is inability to stay healthy... had an ankle injury and left the game (returned) with a knee issue. He never carried the ball over 650 ish yards in college and I’d you go way back I had some big doubts about that and faded him after the rookie draft. I admit getting excited about his 10-15 adp this year, but injuries and ok play and now his focus and headspace have me fading. Am I saying to drop him? No sir. Am I saying bench him entirely? Of course not. But Gallman or Wilson of starting are both arguable options man. There is no mystery here my dude.
    You were a Josh Jacobs fan up until he blocked you. Period...... and if you truly felt different early this season then really wish you enlighted me/us sooner. That is all

I'm just gonna leave this right here for ya @Doobie_Snacks .. you can apologize later, no worries :)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,869
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA