fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Hey, all. Starting today, 11/28/2020, I vow to post/reply at least 100 times per month (10-20 times per day). If I don't, hold me accountable and call me out. I'm back on the forums full-time, and I ain't going anywhere. - Smitty

Taysom Hill to Start

OCV18OCV18 Posts: 689
I picked him up this Week going in my TE Spot

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,515
    He's a QB in all of my leagues, sadly.
    D3:
    QB—Lamar, Allen, Big Ben, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Lazard, Hardman, Renfrow, Beasley, Claypool
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Tyrod
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Breida, DWilliams, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Watson, Dorsett
    TE—IThomas, LThomas, DArnold, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Prater
    DEF—Bears
  • OCV18OCV18 Posts: 689
    I have a 19 pts Projected at TE
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,447

Same. He'd be an interesting TE play if that was an option.
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,202
    edited November 20
    SMFFCN said:

Same. He'd be an interesting TE play if that was an option.
    And believe he’s a WR in flea flicker
    Honestly, he’s a Borderline TE1 any week. Regardless of the starting
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,081
    OCV18 said:

I picked him up this Week going in my TE Spot

What platform, just curious
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    ESPN Sean Payton playing games. They gave Taysom 25mil 16 Guaranteed he was #2 on Depth Chart he gets the Start Period. Does he finish the Game? IDK but if he does well he stays in if not here comes Jameis
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,480
    edited November 20
    In dynasty I have Mahomes & Tua is my backup QB. 3rd is Wentz.. I dont like Wentz. I just dropped him and picked up Hill in case he shows he can be the future and Brees retires. No risk for me to make the move and find out
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • I just dropped him and picked up Hill in case he shows he can be the future and Brees retires. No risk for me to make the move and find out

Exactly - I just grabbed him in one of my leagues as well.

In dynasty I have Mahomes & Tua is my backup QB. 3rd is Wentz.. I dont like Wentz. I just dropped him and picked up Hill in case he shows he can be the future and Brees retires. No risk for me to make the move and find out

Great Move Good Luck

I just dropped him and picked up Hill in case he shows he can be the future and Brees retires. No risk for me to make the move and find out

Thanksgiving came early ☺️
    Taysomgiving! Gobble Gobble
    The nonreligious version of Tim Tebow about to suit up on Sunday. I fear what this does to Thomas's and Kamara's value.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

The nonreligious version of Tim Tebow about to suit up on Sunday. I fear what this does to Thomas's and Kamara's value.

Hopefully Sean Payton has a Package. As far as MT it could be no worse with Brees he wasn't producing. I think Both Taysom and Winston can throw it Deeper than Old Brees. Cook on the other hand is heba Start?
    See my lineup thread because I can play Taysom all over and I also have Cook and MT
    Ya I dunno. Hill is a true wild card right now. MT can't do much worse then he has since returning though
    OCV18 said:

WTCM said:

Hopefully Sean Payton has a Package. As far as MT it could be no worse with Brees he wasn't producing. I think Both Taysom and Winston can throw it Deeper than Old Brees. Cook on the other hand is heba Start?
    See my lineup thread because I can play Taysom all over and I also have Cook and MT
    If you can start Taysom at TE that is what you do without question. QB type numbers from the TE spot... yes please
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,203

I just dropped him and picked up Hill in case he shows he can be the future and Brees retires. No risk for me to make the move and find out

Not that I think there is anything to this... =) 2hrs ago I also grabbed him in 5 leagues and put a bid in on him in a 6th.... I had him on 3 Taxi squads last year thinking Brees might retire in 2019 and Payton was/is clearly (IMO) enamored with Hill playing QB. Payton slipped in the preseason in saying Brees was retiring at the end of the year and based on what we've seen this year both in play and injuries I'm thinking that is still the case or Payton is ready to part ways as happened with Brady.

I think he thinks Hill can do special things with both arm and legs and we will see something in the same vein as what the Ravens run and this is an opportunity to get a dress rehearsal. Time will tell, think there is a possibility here to see something unique and maybe special for, as @Doobie_Snacks pointed out, the cost of a WW pickup.

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,567
    You guys talked me into joining the club of rostering Hill. I dropped Cobb in order to do so.
    Haha
    Would you all drop KC RB Darrel Williams for him? Dynasty #4 in my signature below.
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Watson, Dorsett
    PK—Prater
    DEF—Bears

Would you all drop KC RB Darrel Williams for him? Dynasty #4 in my signature below.

I wouldn't roster Williams even if Hill wasn't available.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    LOL thanks
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Prater
    DEF—Bears
    WTCM said:

I wouldn't roster Williams even if Hill wasn't available.
    Yep!!
    Taysom Hill QB, New Orleans Saints
    Saints head coach Sean Payton won't name a starting quarterback for Week 11 against the Falcons.

“I haven’t announced that either one of them are starting," Payton said when asked whether Taysom Hill or Jameis Winston would start in placed of Drew Brees (ribs, lung) this week. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Friday that Hill would start Week 11 against Atlanta. That doesn't mean Winston won't be involved in some way against the Falcons. If he gets the nod at QB, Hill would be a top-end tight end option on fantasy sites that give him tight end eligibility, while said eligibility sparks a civil war on fantasy football Twitter.
    Related:

Jameis Winston

Source: James Palmer on Twitter
    Nov 20, 2020, 2:53 PM ET
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,202
    WTCM said:

Better version than Tebow, and I actually like Kamara with Hill under center for the entire game.
    I can’t draw any conclusion from the previous plays they were on the field together, because those were gadget by design. They gonna run a whole game of gadget plays??? I don’t think so.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,566
    WTCM said:

It won't hurt their value much...if he sucks, they will move on to Winston.
    Might hurt near the goal line
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,793
    edited November 21
    WTCM said:

Might hurt near the goal line

Might???? Might hurt near the goal line??? I assert that he will run at every opportunity... ESPECIALLY at the goal line!!!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Herbert, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, AJG / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Bullock
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Allen / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Hamler, Perriman, Boykin, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz, Dissly
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,896

And I grabbed Wentz and dropped Foles.
    edited November 21

And I grabbed Wentz and dropped Foles.
    If Hill doesnt pan out I'll look to pick up Alex Smith or Winston. My future 3rd string QB next season is still in college. I honestly dont expect much from Hill and very possible I'm dropping Tuesday... We will know tomorrow:)

End of the day neither of us are ever starting any of these QBs over Mahomes, Tua, Herbert and Lamar
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,896
    So true