fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Hey, all. Starting today, 11/28/2020, I vow to post/reply at least 100 times per month (10-20 times per day). If I don't, hold me accountable and call me out. I'm back on the forums full-time, and I ain't going anywhere. - Smitty

Official thread for week 11

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,081
    That looked very bad
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Bengals' RB Joe Mixon is out for Sunday's game, per Zac Taylor.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

What??! Zero comments about the Cards/Hawks game? Hyde comes through, Lockett again the PPR stud, and Metcalf owners shrugs their shoulder with just 1 TD lol. While Fitzgerald rises from the grave to post respectable numbers. While Hops gives an underwhelming performance against a very weak squad. However Edmonds continues to do well while playing second fiddle to Drake. And hooray Drake gets in the end-zone, but that's about it. The QBs a boring yet safe 2 TD zero int night and a few rushing yards. All in all a safe night for fantasy owners.

Yet another NoPPR low point output from Hopkins in a very important game for me. If I win this game a clinch the regular season championship. What can I say... I am just enthralled
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Herbert, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, AJG / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Bullock
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Allen / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Hamler, Perriman, Boykin, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz, Dissly
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,793
    edited November 20

WTCM said:

What??! Zero comments about the Cards/Hawks game? Hyde comes through, Lockett again the PPR stud, and Metcalf owners shrugs their shoulder with just 1 TD lol. While Fitzgerald rises from the grave to post respectable numbers. While Hops gives an underwhelming performance against a very weak squad. However Edmonds continues to do well while playing second fiddle to Drake. And hooray Drake gets in the end-zone, but that's about it. The QBs a boring yet safe 2 TD zero int night and a few rushing yards. All in all a safe night for fantasy owners.

Yet another NoPPR low point output from Hopkins in a very important game for me. If I win this game a clinch the regular season championship. What can I say... I am just enthralled
    Regular season championshp gets me a 1st round bye PLUS I get to pick my round 2 opponent
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Herbert, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, AJG / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Allen / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Hamler, Perriman, Boykin, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz, Dissly
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,479
    Already clinched division and a bye. With a win or a lose by another team can clinch #1 seed. 7 hours of commercial free football starts now!
    Let's hope no major injuries today 🍻
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Browns have had some nasty weather the last 2 weeks
    Gibson. Top graded rookie RB this season according to PFF. Scores another TD
    Ingram looks finished. He's been met by the cliff.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Chase Young destroys Burrow to cause him to fumble
    edited November 22
    Ingram does look done. A team that was in Championship last year in my league decided to keep Ingram and dropped AJ Dillion yesterday when he had to activate Sony Michel.. I was happy to pick up Dillion
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,567

Ingram does look done. A team that was in Championship last year in my league decided to keep Ingram and dropped AJ Dillion yesterday when he had to activate Sony Michel.. I was happy to pick up Dillion

Awesome move/pick-up
    CoolHand said:

Awesome move/pick-up
    Nice part about it is I could put Dillion on IR for covid and keep Booker for at least this week on my bench. If Jacobs doesnt get hurt I'll be forced to drop Booker to keep Dillion but I'm happy to do that. It's either drop Booker or Deejay Dallas. I'll risk Jacobs staying healthy and drop Booker.
    Chuck is that you?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Lafleur drafted Henry. Dillion has the build of a Henry that is for sure
    Watching the Falcons pull the hair and hearing it's a legal play. Makes you wonder why the players want all this long hair that teams can grab and use to tackle you with
    Titans really missing Lewan.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Joe Burrow appears to have seriously hurt his knee
  • Taysom Hill has a little Tebow in him......the bad part.
    Havnt seen a replay of the injury to Burrow. Has anyone? Just saw he was carted off
    I just saw the Burrow injury. That looked UGLY :(
    So clearly Bridgewater was the issue for DJ Moore
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    I've only been right twice this year starting or benching DJ Moore. Benched him this week.
    Hill is a Vulture of the worse kind.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Chuck is that you?

If you are referring to Ingram and Dillon... I still have both in SleeperU Dynasty.

However, I can't begin my contempt for Taysom Hill. I KNEW he would vulture TDs from Kamara and Hill. Fortunately I still have Cook and the Chargers DST to play and a 45 point lead. My opponent still has ARod and Adams to go, but they are playing the Colts in Indy.
    If Taysom Hill is the future of the Saints.. Kamara owners have to be a little worried. Game isnt over but I cant remember last time Kamara had 0 receptions in a game.
    We figured it was the case with how gruesome that injury looked.. Joe Burrow season is over according to his tweet
  • If Taysom Hill is the future of the Saints.. Kamara owners have to be a little worried. Game isnt over but I cant remember last time Kamara had 0 receptions in a game.

I HATE TAYSOM HILL
  • That’s too bad about Burrow. Definitely hurts Higgins, Boyd, Green.
  • If Taysom Hill is the future of the Saints.. Kamara owners have to be a little worried. Game isnt over but I cant remember last time Kamara had 0 receptions in a game.

Kamara had ONLY ONE target

If Taysom Hill is the future of the Saints.. Kamara owners have to be a little worried. Game isnt over but I cant remember last time Kamara had 0 receptions in a game.

Kamara had ONLY ONE target
    Very strange game