fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Hey, all. Starting today, 11/28/2020, I vow to post/reply at least 100 times per month (10-20 times per day). If I don't, hold me accountable and call me out. I'm back on the forums full-time, and I ain't going anywhere. - Smitty

Trade offer-Advice needed

I have JD McKissack and was offers b cooks Thoughts

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,566

I'd much rather B.Cooks
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,481
    Xtreme said:

I'd much rather B.Cooks
    Same
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Cooks
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,081
    edited November 16
    Cooks by a good amount, mind you McKissic is a RB2 in ppr leagues as long as Smith is their QB
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,567
    Heck yeah, give me cooks
  • BuckeyebobBuckeyebob Posts: 264
    I have K Murray and Tua for QB, Cook, Fournette, McKissack, L Murray, Peterson and Hyde as RB, Boyd, M Jones, Patrick E Sanders, Crowder, Agholor, Harry WR Fant, Reed TE Needless to say my WR could use Cooks but not sure I can let McKissack go since my RBs suck as well. If Tampa got their heads out of the back side they would use FOurnette more. Given this roster would you still pull the trigger since everyone agrees Cooks is better than McKissack.
    THank you

I have K Murray and Tua for QB, Cook, Fournette, McKissack, L Murray, Peterson and Hyde as RB, Boyd, M Jones, Patrick E Sanders, Crowder, Agholor, Harry WR Fant, Reed TE Needless to say my WR could use Cooks but not sure I can let McKissack go since my RBs suck as well. If Tampa got their heads out of the back side they would use FOurnette more. Given this roster would you still pull the trigger since everyone agrees Cooks is better than McKissack.
    THank you

On any roster, I'd prefer Cooks...make the trade.
    Xtreme
    Xtreme said:

THank you

Who would you play as RB2, we start 2 RBs. Tampa prefer jones

Xtreme

Xtreme said:

THank you

Who would you play as RB2, we start 2 RBs. Tampa prefer jones
    Any of your other RBs could be used at rb2 depending on the week/circumstances (for example, if Hyde is active this week and Carson isnt, play Hyde. However, I'd look to trade for a RB2, but I think you'd need that even if you keep J.D.McKissic.
    I could argue either side of this. In a vacuum I'd much rather have Cooks in dynasty. Because of your RB situation I completely understand keeping McKissic if trying to win this year. He has seen 29 targets in 2 games with Alex Smith. Assuming this is a PPR league with that kind of volume he is the safest RB2 to pair with Dalvin Cook each week as of right now.

I could argue either side of this. In a vacuum I'd much rather have Cooks in dynasty. Because of your RB situation I completely understand keeping McKissic if trying to win this year. He has seen 29 targets in 2 games with Alex Smith. Assuming this is a PPR league with that kind of volume he is the safest RB2 to pair with Dalvin Cook each week as of right now.

It is dynasty and Cooks is only $6 on a $200 budget but I am in the hunt as well

It is dynasty and Cooks is only $6 on a $200 budget but I am in the hunt as well
    I like McKissic for you remainder of this season but I like Cooks for you in 2021+
    I tend to look at the long play and less of the now. So personally if I had your team I'd take Cooks and take the chance starting Fournette or your other RBs each week. That again is just me. There is no clear right or wrong in this decision though.. I can see value in making the trade or not