fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Official thread for week 10

124»

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,416
    edited November 16
    CoolHand said:

I'm a Hopkins owners. He is 3rd best WR in points per game avg and .01 point from being 2nd best WR in my league. I can live with that. I might try and trade him this offseason with having Lamb, Juedy, Higgins, Jefferson, Juju and DJ Moore. But this year I'm enjoying Hopkins.

I just traded MT for DHop and a pick in a league and I’m thrilled about it. I won’t be looking to move DHop anytime soon.
    Also a good chance Hopkins retires on my team. I drafted him as a rookie and love the man. But with the young guns I have trading Hopkins in the next year or two might be worth it for me. I'm not ruling it out. Hopkins I believe is still going to be a WR1 for at least 3-4 more years. I have so many WRs I need to do something with them eventually is all I know lol. Hopkins, Lamb, Juedy, Higgins, Jefferson,Juju, DJ Moore and I can only start 3. I like depth but dont need this much going into next year.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Btw I like that trade Coolhand. I personally rather have Hopkins then MT.
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,200

Murray's and Jackson's first choice is to run at every opportunity

Gonna have to disagree with you on Murray here, Murray much closer to Wilson than any other qb in the league. As far as the run first mentality. I’d be willing to bet every thing I have that most of Murray’s (and for that matter Lamar too) are by design and solely on the OC. If you have an issue how much they, maybe take that up with the OCs of the teams.

You take on run first QB is off, and this whole notion “kylers go to guy is himself” is laughable
  • Murray's and Jackson's first choice is to run at every opportunity

Gonna have to disagree with you on Murray here, Murray much closer to Wilson than any other qb in the league. As far as the run first mentality. I’d be willing to bet every thing I have that most of Murray’s (and for that matter Lamar too) are by design and solely on the OC. If you have an issue how much they, maybe take that up with the OCs of the teams.

You take on run first QB is off, and this whole notion “kylers go to guy is himself” is laughable
    I ain't laughing about how poorly Hopkins is doing in my NoPPR league. He would have had at least a 3rd poor outing in a row if not for the final play
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Herbert, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, AJG / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Bullock
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Allen / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Hamler, Perriman, Boykin, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz, Dissly
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    edited November 16
    Chucky.....Hopkins is out performing what he did last year... If you have this issue with Hopkins then trade him. He has already matched the number of 100 yard games he had all of last year. Not sure how you can complain about someone so much when they are actually doing better.

He has 7 games left and is only 304 yards away from passing last seasons numbers. 3 TDs away from matching his 7 from last year. Hopkins should only get better as his connection with Murray grows. This is their first season together with a shorten offseason.
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,200
    Calling your take laughable was wrong to say, apologize for the personal attack.

But I do heavily disagree with your take about Murray. And I’m not the only one. I own Hopkins in a league as well. It’s hard to argue your point when the targets are there. And what doesn’t show in the fantasy box score are the DPIs that Hopkins also draws on those targets.

I tried to do a quick search on design run plays vs drop back scrambles. I have yet to find a site with that info.
    A statement I’d agree with is the Arizona OC’s go to guy is Murray, as it is with most OCs... put the ball in your QBs hands and have him make a play, by air or ground.
    edited November 16
    Play of the year as of week 10

Winner: Murray to Hopkins
    Runner up: Metcalf chasing down Budda Baker

I'd love to see some plays in the coming weeks beat these two. Is there a play I'm missing or is it basically these two as of right now?

We get to see Hopkins & Metcalf this Thursday. Gitty up!
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,774
    edited November 17

Calling your take laughable was wrong to say, apologize for the personal attack.

But I do heavily disagree with your take about Murray. And I’m not the only one. I own Hopkins in a league as well. It’s hard to argue your point when the targets are there. And what doesn’t show in the fantasy box score are the DPIs that Hopkins also draws on those targets.

I tried to do a quick search on design run plays vs drop back scrambles. I have yet to find a site with that info.
    A statement I’d agree with is the Arizona OC’s go to guy is Murray, as it is with most OCs... put the ball in your QBs hands and have him make a play, by air or ground.

Not done with my research

BUT, I dont get any points WHATSOEVER for PI calls. ZILCH, NADA, NONE.

I saw where Hopkins was complaining about the yardage he loses due to PI. Until he gets the yardage credit... Ya... I am going to ignore that argument for fantasy football purposes
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Herbert, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, AJG / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Bullock
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Allen / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Hamler, Perriman, Boykin, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz, Dissly
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    edited November 17
    Antonio Brown was accused last month of angrily destroying a surveillance camera at the gated community in Hollywood where he lived and throwing his bicycle at a security-guard shack, according to a police report obtained by the Herald.

Hollywood police determined there was probable cause to charge Brown with misdemeanor criminal mischief for the Oct. 15 incident, the report said. But the homeowners association president declined to press charges, according to the report, saying she feared Brown “may retaliate against her employees.”
    This was unexpected. Both teams behind me lose. One by 0.9 points. I just clinched a 1st round bye. Still #1 seed up for grabs and staying undefeated I guess. One more win or a lose by them and I clinch #1 seed. Almost sucks not having meaningful football for 4 weeks....... almost
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,966
    man that guy has anger issues.

you're rich as f..., enjoy your life you psycho.
    edited November 17
    DAX said:

man that guy has anger issues.

you're rich as f..., enjoy your life you psycho.

Facts... Tom Brady must be thrilled to hear this news with Antonio Clown living with him lol

Antonio Brown was accused last month of angrily destroying a surveillance camera at the gated community in Hollywood where he lived and throwing his bicycle at a security-guard shack, according to a police report obtained by the Herald.

Hollywood police determined there was probable cause to charge Brown with misdemeanor criminal mischief for the Oct. 15 incident, the report said. But the homeowners association president declined to press charges, according to the report, saying she feared Brown “may retaliate against her employees.”

The NFL is reportedly reviewing Antonio Brown after the receiver was accused of destroying a security camera last month, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

The league wasn't aware of the incident prior to Brown's reinstatement, Pelissero adds.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,053
    Same way they weren't aware of Ray Rice's video?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: