fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

SF Backfield

So I started and got burned by McKinnon this week, cost me the game. Is he worth holding onto, what do you guys think? Is anyone the back to own or do we think it's gonna be inconsistent because Shanahan hate fantasy owners?

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong........

Comments

• McKinnon is one of five backs that will occasionally get a stoppage in a very good running offense. He's had mixed results this year. Two of the other four are going to be down for a while with injuries and one will be getting back from injury soon.

Keep McKinnon as a guy that you can plug and pray, but his reasonable upside is capped and depending on the league, he's very droppable.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,393
    Keep in mind Coleman is set to make his return off IR
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,226
    The rotation will continue, IMO McKinnon is a 3rd down back. I did not think Wilson would have the game he did but now he’s out, and Hasty continues to look great. Looking like Hasty (and Coleman) early down back and McKinnon 3rd down guy until Mostert comes back and gets hurt again
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,507
    G_Men said:

The rotation will continue, IMO McKinnon is a 3rd down back. I did not think Wilson would have the game he did but now he’s out, and Hasty continues to look great. Looking like Hasty (and Coleman) early down back and McKinnon 3rd down guy until Mostert comes back and gets hurt again

Too many unknowns, I want no part of this backfield.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,226
    SMFFCN said:

G_Men said:

Truth. It’s a carousel, but value whoever does play. Headache all around. Maybe things shake up with trade deadline.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,844
    edited October 2020
    SMFFCN said:

G_Men said:

I have *Barkley, Jacobs, Gibson, Monty, Edmonds, Kelley, Freeman in dynasty.. I'm never going to start Freeman and looking to pickup someone off waivers as a lottery ticket for years to come. So going to target Hasty and stash him away. RBs are really thin with everyone carrying 6-7 of them in our 10 team league.

Edit: Benny Snell is also available. So will decide which order want to target them between Hasty, Snell, Wilson
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • G_Men said:
    Thanks Sir... Think I'll put in a claim for Hasty dropping Freeman as a lottery ticket next season and maybe this season if injuries keep happening. Right now I'd never start him over Jacobs, Gibson, Monty, Edmonds (Drake injury news coming) when I can only start 2 RBs. If I don't land Hasty I'll try for Snell.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Towman27Towman27 Posts: 342
    G_Men said:
    I also believe Mostert is the only RB under contract for next year. Hasty has a real chance to be relevant the rest of this year and next. Like the article says, stashing him on the practice squad is not possible. Now is the time to grab him in dynasty.