fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Defense for the week?

Colts vs Bengals
OR
Dolphins vs NYJ
(Both of week 7 byes)

START Dolphins,
I’d be rolling with no kicker this week (I can’t bring myself to drop Colts, playing too well)

Gore would be my drop for a kicker week 8, dolphins drop for stream DEF week 8(have to play gore this week, due to byes)

START Colts,
I’d drop Miami for a kicker this week

Drop Gore for to stream week 8 DEF

Comments

• mjarocksmjarocks Posts: 415
    Roll with the colts sounds like it’s better for your roster management anyways
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,465
    Don't go without a kicker (if you lose a close game you'd kick yourself). Use the Colts this week and add a kicker.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,588
    edited October 17
    Miami for me! Jets are done, this will be the loss that Gase finally gets fired and the players are not going to play for him.

Colts are consistent yeah but I’m all about the potential of a big results against the Jets
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,997
    A lot of people have the Colts #1 overall defense this week. Most everywhere I check people have Colts ahead of Dolphins. They are clearly not a bad choice against the Bengals . So I dont see why short yourself a kicker.

Kicker + Colts defense VS Dolphins defense? I'll take kicker + Colts to bring home more fantasy points.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.

A lot of people have the Colts #1 overall defense this week. Most everywhere I check people have Colts ahead of Dolphins. They are clearly not a bad choice against the Bengals . So I dont see why short yourself a kicker.

Kicker + Colts defense VS Dolphins defense? I'll take kicker + Colts to bring home more fantasy points.

^this
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,855
    Yep
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,172
    Thanks guys... I went with colts

And snagged Buffalo vs jets next week, dropped ab as a keeper for the kicker this week

And snagged Buffalo vs jets next week, dropped ab as a keeper for the kicker this week
    AB? As in Antonio Clown that AB?
    wow, you had considered to go without a kicker in your starting lineup while keeping AB on your bench?
    Xtreme said:

wow, you had considered to go without a kicker in your starting lineup while keeping AB on your bench?

Won twice this year in this league without a kicker

Xtreme said:

Not a strategy I would personally stick with. You limit your points each week.

Xtreme said:

Not a strategy I would personally stick with. You limit your points each week.
    I usually waited to see if I had the week wrapped up before Sunday night or Monday... and see which kickers are available on those games.

Xtreme said:

The point was more that you'd roster AB over playing a starter...I don't care if you ended up winning or losing rostering AB over any starter was stupid imo.
    Xtreme said:

Xtreme said:

The point was more that you'd roster AB over playing a starter...I don't care if you ended up winning or losing rostering AB over any starter was stupid imo.
    I rostered AB until I needed a starter kicker to win... you can call it stupid if you want,

when the week is already decided and a kicker wasn’t needed, I’m keeping the potential over dropping potential to start kicker just to add points to a match up that’s already over, clown or not.
    Well.....
    At least I was able to get AB back 😂
    Lost the keeper value, but who knows how long he’ll last lol