fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Mike Davis trade value?

Hey guys, 3 keeper PPR.

I have Mike Davis. Trying to move him to the CMC owner before his value drops. I could use a WR. He’s offered me Laviska. Would you guys take him at this point?

My RB’s- Mixon, Henderson, Akers, Freeman, Davis, Mattison, Latavius, Barkley
My WR’s- Theilen, Julio, Odell

His RB’s- CMC, Ingram, Dobbins, McKinnon, Hines
His WR’s- Thomas, Jefferson, Laviska, Marvin, Harry, Gage

Comments

• DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,172
    David is more valuable to you for the next week or two than shenalt is behind your 3 WRs. You’d never start him unless injuries.

Curious how your keepers work. And where you sit for the season. If you’re winning, and keeper status stays without player after trading them, I’d see if you can get a RB for Barkley from a losing team
  • mjarocksmjarocks Posts: 415

David is more valuable to you for the next week or two than shenalt is behind your 3 WRs. You’d never start him unless injuries.

Curious how your keepers work. And where you sit for the season. If you’re winning, and keeper status stays without player after trading them, I’d see if you can get a RB for Barkley from a losing team

Just thinking I need to make space for another WR I have too many rbs and only 3 wr’s. Julio was questionable and Odell got sick I thought I was going to have to drop someone for a WR.

You can keep any 3 for as long as you want. I’m doing well, sitting in second at 4-1. I tried trading Barkley and a third round pick for CMC but the owner didn’t bite. I don’t want to give up Barkley for any rb just to compete this year. Can keep Barkley as long as I want.

• DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,172
    Most of your RBs are handcuffs. I’d look to those owners for WRs. I’m not big on shenalt, especially not for a RB that’s my starter for the next week or two.

Do you start 2RB:2WR:FLEX?
    This week you got mixon/mattison/Davis/and any 2 of those WR

Cook owner might be a good person to target, mattison has the highest value, and other might over pay to have that security since cook has a groin injury that could linger
  • mjarocksmjarocks Posts: 415

Most of your RBs are handcuffs. I’d look to those owners for WRs. I’m not big on shenalt, especially not for a RB that’s my starter for the next week or two.

Do you start 2RB:2WR:FLEX?
    This week you got mixon/mattison/Davis/and any 2 of those WR

Cook owner might be a good person to target, mattison has the highest value, and other might over pay to have that security since cook has a groin injury that could linger

Yes we start 2 rb 2 wr and a flex.

Cook owners WRs- Tyreek, Kupp, Crowder, trequan Smith.

Kamara owner has like 8 startable rbs won’t trade for Latavius.

So really only have the Davis owner who’s willing to deal.

I could also drop Jared Cook, I have Ebron for Mike Williams off the wire.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,465
    If this were a full dynasty I'd consider that offer, but in your case keep Davis.
  • Keep Davis and get as many wins from him as you can.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,390
    Xtreme said:

If this were a full dynasty I'd consider that offer, but in your case keep Davis.

Agree. In redraft I'd prefer the "in the moment" points and you're probably not starting Laviska short of an injury.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,997
    SMFFCN said:

Xtreme said:

Agree. In redraft I'd prefer the "in the moment" points and you're probably not starting Laviska short of an injury.
    This
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,855
    Keep Davis