fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Chiefs & Le'Veon Bell agree to contract

2»

Comments

• footballjunkiefootballjunkie Posts: 240
    edited October 16
    Terrible news for CEH owners. Most likely paying this guy more than CEH, so you know they are going to ride him and get their money worth.
    Let’s face it, CEH has not really impresses with all the touches he’s Ben getting.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,362

DAX said:

Does this mean the chief's coaching staff don't know what they're doing anymore?

What makes you think that? From a football standpoint this move makes so much sense. Chiefs don't care about fantasy football.
    Yep. It drives me nuts in the fantasy world but they play for real and are trying to repeat as champions. The more options Mahomes can have around him the better.
  • DAX said:

Does this mean the chief's coaching staff don't know what they're doing anymore?

If they were good coaches they'd bench Mahomes. I don't know why they're trying to win with good players.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,565
    Smitty said:

@thefantasyfootballshow Should be a great show tonight with @Smitty. What time you planning on live streaming? I'm prepared to see tears and a box of tissues in the new studio

@Smitty what time you livestreaming?!
    Midnight est
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,677
    LOL
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Hardman / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Elliott
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Flacco, Dalton / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Boykin, Westbrook, Byrd / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Schultz
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,175
    edited October 16
    swampies said:

Smitty said:

@thefantasyfootballshow Should be a great show tonight with @Smitty. What time you planning on live streaming? I'm prepared to see tears and a box of tissues in the new studio

@Smitty what time you livestreaming?!
    Midnight est
    🤣
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,844

DAX said:

If they were good coaches they'd bench Mahomes. I don't know why they're trying to win with good players.
    Haha
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,464
    CEH is the #12 RB in ppr, not sure why people are saying he's been bad. Bell is a bruiser, right? They want him on the cheap for short yardage and goalline, where CEH has struggled. Will that hurt CEH a bit? Yes. Will it vulture some TDs? Sure. But he's still a great RB people. Chill out LOL.
    D3:
    QB—Lamar, Allen, Big Ben, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Lazard, Hardman, Renfrow, Beasley, Claypool
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Tyrod
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, DWilliams, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Watson, Dorsett
    TE—IThomas, LThomas, DArnold, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Prater
    DEF—Bears
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,713
    Bell was never known for being a bruiser imo. More of a patient finese runner with elite pass catching ability. What's going to take CEH off the field is on passing downs. Why? His pass protection was subpar. Bell is very good at pp. Neither have been given ample amounts of goal line carries, but I presume that will also go to Bell.

All the talk of CEH being compared to MJD can end now. Jones-Drew was a beast at the goal line.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Bell was never known for being a bruiser imo. More of a patient finese runner with elite pass catching ability. What's going to take CEH off the field is on passing downs. Why? His pass protection was subpar. Bell is very good at pp. Neither have been given ample amounts of goal line carries, but I presume that will also go to Bell.

All the talk of CEH being compared to MJD can end now. Jones-Drew was a beast at the goal line.

Great post - I agree 100%

• G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,175
    CEH is now a mid-range RB2, at best. That’s not an overreaction.
    WTCM said:

Yep yep yep
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,931

DAX said:

What makes you think that? From a football standpoint this move makes so much sense. Chiefs don't care about fantasy football.
    it was just a dig at all the people that say coaching staffs don't know what they're doing when they don't feature exclusively the rb the people own on their team.
    edited October 17
    Le'Veon Bell will have a $1 million base salary along with up to $1 million in playing time and playoff incentives, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

The base salary will be prorated for the five games Bell was not on the Chiefs, meaning he will make around $690,000. He can earn up to $1.69 million in total this season.

The Jets are responsible for the remaining $6 million on Bell's 2020 base pay, but there is an offset clause that will defray it by the amount of the salary on his new contract with the Chiefs.

That is a steal for the Chiefs
  • Wow - most definitely the deal of the year!

• Smitty said:

It’s not a great feeling but the overreactions will be unheard of 😂 Hunt and Chubb co-existed and Hunt was top 7

@Smitty
    But Smitty, CEH isn’t a top 8-10 RB without Bell. He’s only going to go more in the 18-20 range now.