fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Weekly NFL MVP Watch

Top 10 after week 1:

1. Wilson - Wilson is going to have a MONSTER year and in my opinion Seattle is the team to beat in the NFC
2. Jackson - The whole offense revolves around "8 the great"
3. Rodgers - Granted, MIN D is not good this year, but no denying he looked sharp. Underrated WR corps. GB is not a playoff team without ARod
4. Roelthlisberger - Perhaps the most important player to his team in the whole league
5. Mahomes - Thursday was the first time in the Reid/Mahomes era that the Chiefs had more run plays than pass. Change of identity could hurt his chances
6. Allen - Similar to Jackson, that Bills offense revolves around Allen. Allen is my dark horse to win the award
7. Jacobs - Super talented. Without Jacobs, the Raiders offense would struggle mightily
8. Adams - Opens up that GB attack. Easily the most double teamed WR in the league
9. Murray - Cards will ride and die with Murray, meaning he'll have great games and others he'll flop. Reason why he's a little lower on this list
10. Newton - If Cam can keep this up (which i personally don't think so), he'll be right up there in the discussion

just missed the cut:
Hopkins
Carr
Tannehill