fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

My guys, 2020

I did a quick audit of my teams this year to see how my actually drafts stack up to what I claim to think.

Out of 7 teams, these players are on 4 of them:
Marlon Mack
James Conner

These players are on 3 teams:
Kyler Murray
Matt Ryan
Tyreek Hill
Keenan Allen
Preston Williams
Nyheim Hines
Tony Pollard

Surprises: I have no shares of Mark Ingram, Dionte Johnson, or Robert Woods despite targeting them in most drafts. Also, despite planning on super-late tight end, 4/7 teams have Evan Engram / Zach Ertz.

Comments

• G_MenG_Men Posts: 3,072
    This site is down on Conner, he’s one of the steals of the draft IMO. Unfortunately I don’t own any shares due to where I drafted from.

I also think Mack isn’t going away completely.. leaving Taylor to be overdrafted at his ADP. He could pan out big, but risk where I’ve seen him being drafted (mid to late 3rd) .. 2021 will be a different story unless injury speeds that up.

Evan Engram if healthy will be a top 5 TE.. I also don’t own shares, sniped twice from me in the late 7th where I thought he would be.
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,541
    I found out that I have Ruggs in absolutely every league, as well as Ertz in almost every league.
    QB: Cousins
    RB: Mixon
    RB: Hunt
    WR: Julio
    WR: MThomas
    WR: Golladay
    Flex: Woods
    TE: Kittle
    DST: 49ers

Bench
    QB Arod
    RB: Guice, Love, Swift, Breida, Coleman, DThompson, Darrel Williams
    WR: Ruggs, Claypool, Agholor, Higgins, Keesean Johnson
    TE: D Waller
  • In all 3 of my leagues:
    None

In 2 of my 3 leagues:
    Dak Prescott
    Chris Carson
    Diontae Johnson
    Mike Williams
    Jared Cook
    Colts DST
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
    May sound outlandish, but I’m expecting Bucs defense to surprise this year. Play saints this week but have a few nice matchups lined up
  • In all 3 of my leagues:
    None

In 2 of my 3 leagues:
    Dak Prescott
    Chris Carson
    Diontae Johnson
    Mike Williams
    Jared Cook
    Colts DST

I started the draft season excited to land Mike Williams in double digit rounds. Now he's feeling more and more like dead weight that you can't drop.

I have a bad feeling about Carson this year after the fumbling and Rashad Penney thing, but I always have a bad feeling about him and I'm always wrong.

I feel like Dionte Johnson will play at a wr2 level all year.
  • G_Men said:

This site is down on Conner, he’s one of the steals of the draft IMO. Unfortunately I don’t own any shares due to where I drafted from.

I also think Mack isn’t going away completely.. leaving Taylor to be overdrafted at his ADP. He could pan out big, but risk where I’ve seen him being drafted (mid to late 3rd) .. 2021 will be a different story unless injury speeds that up.

Evan Engram if healthy will be a top 5 TE.. I also don’t own shares, sniped twice from me in the late 7th where I thought he would be.

I was out on Conner last year, but as the year progressed I hated playing against him. With Big Ben back I think he'll be a consistent td maker and all around back. All of the leagues I got him in were espn leagues (and/or auctions), so I was able to get him in the 4th round fairly often.
  • Yeah - Conner is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Nice grab!

• I doubt anyone on this site would be down on Conner if they knew he would stay healthy all season.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Agreed but the same could be said for Dalvin Cook who is going in the mid 1st round. Cuffing with Mattison is just as important as cuffing with Snell. I think the risk is baked in and getting a ton of value if you’re getting the guy 2, sometimes 3 rounds later
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,453
    edited September 11
    While I agree Connor does need more love on this site. I do think at one point Benny Snell might take over. I don't think James can handle 300+ touches.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Based on last year, I'm not that interested in Snell. Not a great player and Samuel's role would likely increase.

• Out of 7 teams, these players are on 4 of them:
    Marlon Mack
    James Conner

Look for my draft guide coming next summer.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,453
    WTCM said:

While I agree Connor does need more love on this site. I do think at one point Benny Snell might take over. I don't think James can handle 300+ touches.

Could this be one of my bold predictions? I knew I should have posted a thread.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Could this be one of my bold predictions? I knew I should have posted a thread.
    You said 300, not 10!

• Out of 7 teams, these players are on 4 of them:
    Marlon Mack
    James Conner

LMAO

edited September 15

Marlon Mack
    James Conner

Lol hopefully you cuffed Snell.. he looks much quicker after dropping weight. That said Conner injury doesn’t seem to be serious.

They took a big hit on oline with injuries now, doesn’t bode well for anyone there.
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 716
    G_Men said:

Nostradamus has spoken...part of your prediction of future events. what else sayeth ye?
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
    PDTDT said:

G_Men said:

Nostradamus has spoken...part of your prediction of future events. what else sayeth ye?
    And so it was done, thy Taylor shall be set forth as the starter.. bless you!
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 716
    :)
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,915

Marlon Mack
    James Conner

can you do it in june next year so i know which players not to draft. september is way too late.
  • DAX said:

Marlon Mack
    James Conner

can you do it in june next year so i know which players not to draft. september is way too late.
    LOL