fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ Sorry everyone ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

2ยป

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 9,000
    buckysGT said:

I come here from time to time and will continue. But to be honest, I've completely lost my motivation for ffb.

We all have those times. You watch any of my YouTube shows? Maybe the video format will get ya back into it and having fun?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 962
    Smitty said:

buckysGT said:

I come here from time to time and will continue. But to be honest, I've completely lost my motivation for ffb.

We all have those times. You watch any of my YouTube shows? Maybe the video format will get ya back into it and having fun?
    I know u asked Buckys @Smitty but I have to say I love the YouTube shows. Very entertaining and informative. Love streaming the drafts on the smart tv so I can clearly see whoโ€™s being drafted and whoโ€™s available. Keep up the great work, you are killing it ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽฏ
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,674
    This year we will have 32 teams with animal mascots, because they can't complain in any language we can understand.

Smitty said:

buckysGT said:

I know u asked Buckys @Smitty but I have to say I love the YouTube shows. Very entertaining and informative. Love streaming the drafts on the smart tv so I can clearly see whoโ€™s being drafted and whoโ€™s available. Keep up the great work, you are killing it ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽฏ
    ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • This year we will have 32 teams with animal mascots, because they can't complain in any language we can understand.

Lol

• buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,059
    Smitty said:

buckysGT said:

I honestly preferred the written content. I usually don't have the time to sit and watch shows like that. When it was written, it was a lot easier for me when I had a few extra minutes.

Idk what it is but nothing ffb related is very interesting. Not sure if it's the lack of season, stress of life situations, the current situation we are all in or what. But I'm having a hard time getting interested again.

Wish I could be more help to others here. Sorry.
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,059

buckysGT said:

I miss you in SleeperU Dynasty
    :)

I just couldn't do leagues where I wasn't playing for anything. Couldn't give it the honest effort dynasties deserve.
    buckysGT said:

Smitty said:

buckysGT said:

I honestly preferred the written content. I usually don't have the time to sit and watch shows like that. When it was written, it was a lot easier for me when I had a few extra minutes.

Idk what it is but nothing ffb related is very interesting. Not sure if it's the lack of season, stress of life situations, the current situation we are all in or what. But I'm having a hard time getting interested again.

Wish I could be more help to others here. Sorry.
    Don't worry, the written content is getting going. I won't slow down, I will only drop more at a bigger pace.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
2ยป