fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Stats even if no season??? (from Smitty)

SmittySmitty Posts: 9,000
Just wanted you all to know, we have some ideas cookin' on Instagram between everyone in the Throne lg... a panel of people to ensure you have weekly football even if it's by way of Madden. I don't think it will come to this, at least I hope not, but stay tuned on this.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,972
    Interesting
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,298
    MFL apparently sent some info out about what they’re doing for fees if there’s a partial or no season. We’re kind of looking at using that as guidelines to one of my leagues. Using overall record and then total points. 🤷‍♂️
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    If no season I think the Bengals, Bills & Vikings should be declared SuperBowl Champions. Let’s just get that out of the way since they can’t do it on the field.
    Chiefs finally win & the world turned upside down. These miserable fans can move on......
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262

If no season I think the Bengals, Bills & Vikings should be declared SuperBowl Champions. Let’s just get that out of the way since they can’t do it on the field.
    Chiefs finally win & the world turned upside down. These miserable fans can move on......

Vikings? We actually make the playoffs. I think you mean the Browns, Jets and Jags.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,316
    Cool
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    Nope. Vikings qualify.

Choke artists.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262
    That's half the league lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: