fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Round 3 (vote for SMITTYYYYY!)

Comments

• TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,343
    Done. Who are these other guys? Never heard of them...

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,294
    voted!
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,653
    Just got a twitter account and voted.
  • Done - you are up 61-39

• Just got a twitter account and voted.

That’s dedication - well done @Kookaburra

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,922

Just got a twitter account and voted.

I will say that Twitter is a great resource for us fantasy nerds...its the perfect feed for all information your interested in...follow who u want....also great way to search current info....search the Twitter world on whichever player your interested in and it gathers it for u ...
    i have four twitter accounts, i forgot about that, will vote with all four. i am from chicago after all lol
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • i have four twitter accounts, i forgot about that, will vote with all four. i am from chicago after all lol

LOL - I'm from Chicago as well, so I get your joke. Who are you going to vote for after you die?

• Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 142
    I voted.
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; Kyle Allen: RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Kenyan Drake, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR: Deandre Hopkins, D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.;
    Robby Anderson and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,278

i have four twitter accounts, i forgot about that, will vote with all four. i am from chicago after all lol

Talk about voter fraud. That is CLASSIC ballot box stuffing!

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,909

I voted.

Thx pal, ill need ya for round 4... if i win round 4, im in the final 4!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

Talk about voter fraud. That is CLASSIC ballot box stuffing!

Round 4 I'm gonna need all the help i can get! If i win round 4, into the final four i go!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,343

@wickerkat1212 is a russian bot. LOL

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174

Bruh, you may have helped @Smitty advance all on your own. And you, and you, and you.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    beep bop ERROR 404...
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 919

beep bop ERROR 404...

Hahahahahahabahahaha
  • WTCM said:

Bruh, you may have helped @Smitty advance all on your own. And you, and you, and you.

beep bop ERROR 404...

LMAO!

edited June 26
    Ok, guys, 3 hours left, the lead could vanish fast.

Did you guys pick up on what went down with this??????

Adam Rank came in and asked everyone to vote for her... she zoomed past me i dropped to 38%... I got Matthew Berry to post to his million followers and I climbed back to 48/52... the footballers then tweeted twice... i got Ryan Hollins NBA center, Pat Mayo, Dr Raj... all came out and voted and promoted...

We climbed to 50/50 again... then My entire Fantasy Football Throne fam came together with our 12 accounts and hundreds of thousands of followers (granted a small % voted of that hundreds of thousands)... and boom...

58/42... Smitty!

Lol

The catch, there are about 3 hours left and they could pull a fast one.

SO VOTE!!!!!

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    2891 votes in 21 hours lolol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,273
    edited June 26
    I’m glad the Footballers & Footclan stepped up to help you!! Especially since they’re your AZ neighbors!! If they didn’t, I might just stop listening to their podcast on the weekends. 🤔🤷‍♂️😊
    @Smitty
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,922
    Must be the proudest moment of your life!!!! Congrats
  • Awesome pull!!

👍👊vote now it’s the final SleeperU.com/vote🗳 it's close, 51/49 only up by 1%

@GuinnessIsGoodForYou @farfromhome

@CoolHand No, bro, you got it backwards, they tried to vote me out and couldn't. Adam Rank, All 3 footballers went to town on twitter and couldn't take us down.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

@CoolHand No, bro, you got it backwards, they tried to vote me out and couldn't. Adam Rank, All 3 footballers went to town on twitter and couldn't take us down.

Ha ha - I love it!