fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Trying to get Sanders

Fellas,

Trying to add Sanders to my RB for a championship run

I have been in negotiations with the owner and he is thinking about it. The proposal is Sanders, Jonnu Smith for 2021 RD1, Claypool, Deebo, Lat Murray, Moss, Herndon

This is pretty even on my calculator and was wondering your thoughts.? i am thinking it is a no brainer

thoughts?

My team:

Mahomes, J. Allen, J. Hurts
Cook, Monty, J. White, Mattison, Cohen, Moss, Lat. Murray, J. Williams, J. Samuels
OBJ, Godwin, Deebo, Lamb, M. Jones, Slayton, N. Harry, AGG, Harmon
Engram, Godaert, Herndon
Team #1 QB - Watson
RB- Henry, L.Bell, Mixon, Singletary, T. Coleman, L. Murray, Armstead, Mattisson, Guice
WR - K. Allen/Landry/Woods/Sheppard
TE - Engram/ Kittle
DEF - SF

Taxi Squad: Kirk, M. Brown, Diontae Johnson

Requirements: 1 QB/2-4 RB/1-4 WR/1-3 TE/1 DEF, 1 PPR

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174
    I'm actually surprised that its pretty even on the trade calc. I wouldn't give up Sanders for that. I would want a solid promising RB in return. The injury of Deebo hurts this trade also.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Jintsfan66Jintsfan66 Posts: 576
    WTCM said:

I'm actually surprised that its pretty even on the trade calc. I wouldn't give up Sanders for that. I would want a solid promising RB in return. The injury of Deebo hurts this trade also.

I was too, but this team is in complete rebuild. Sanders would be retired by the time he is relevant
    Team #1 QB - Watson
    RB- Henry, L.Bell, Mixon, Singletary, T. Coleman, L. Murray, Armstead, Mattisson, Guice
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF

WTCM said:

I was too, but this team is in complete rebuild. Sanders would be retired by the time he is relevant
    He's a top 10 RB now..
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,360
    Sanders is like 23? No way this gets excepted.
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

He's a top 10 RB now..
    no i meant the dudes team, not Sanders LOL
    Team #1 QB - Watson
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF

Why would he give up this only young piece to build on? I'd switch Lat. Murray (Useless) with Montgomery. You might have a leg to stand on with that offer.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • If you can get that done, I would be shocked, but very happy for you. As mentioned above, the Deebo injury could hurt your chance of having him accept it as is, however it shouldn't. It sounds like he needs to build for the future, so the Deebo injury shouldn't scare him off, since he won't be competing this season anyway.

I agree with you that he needs to get as many pieces as he can to rebuild his team, but if it were me - I would ask for multiple 1st rounders and some better young pieces in order to part with Sanders. He is the real deal and it would take a LOT to get him off my team.

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,294
    Take it. You're not giving up much IMO.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,185
    No chance the Sanders owner accepts that offer, it is NOT close
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,393
    I’m a Sanders owner and not only would I not accept that trade I wouldn’t even bother to respond. I could’ve got Tyreek Hill in a trade for Sanders and a #9 overall pick and I wouldn’t do it (already have Amari, Ridley and AJ Brown and it’s possible any one of those 3 can out score Hill over the course of a season). Teams spread the ball around a lot these days so a WR1 isn’t like the WR1 we grew up with. But a top RB who I have on a rookie salary for the next 3 yrs is impossible to replace in fantasy.

I’m a Sanders owner and not only would I not accept that trade I wouldn’t even bother to respond. I could’ve got Tyreek Hill in a trade for Sanders and a #9 overall pick and I wouldn’t do it (already have Amari, Ridley and AJ Brown and it’s possible any one of those 3 can out score Hill over the course of a season). Teams spread the ball around a lot these days so a WR1 isn’t like the WR1 we grew up with. But a top RB who I have on a rookie salary for the next 3 yrs is impossible to replace in fantasy.

lol... B)
    Team #1 QB - Watson
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF