fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Which Side...Nuk Hopkins or Miles Sanders & Calvin Ridley

BashmanBashman Posts: 278
PPR Scoring...Start 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1RB-WR-TE Flex

I have Hopkins, Godwin, JuJu, Landry, Cooks at WR, but my RB's (Bell, DJ, Ingram, Kerryon) are getting old or may lose their starting job. Miles Sanders is his best back, but he also has Carson, Gurley and Hunt. His WRs include Ridley, OBJ, Evans, Marquise Brown, and McLaurin. Thought about offering Nuk for Sanders and one of his young WR...I like Ridley. My gut tells me Nuk is worth a lot more, but I sometimes get accused of overvaluing my players.

Which side?
10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
QB:  Rodgers, Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, K. Johnson WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook TE:  Kelce, Howard PK: TBD    DL:  Hunter, JPP LB:  Kuechly, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Adams 
Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Pettis (WR)

Comments

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,393
    I’d have him throw in Hollywood Brown. Maybe you can throw in a 2nd round rookie pick or something like that.
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 417
    I'd keep Nuk and that solid reciever room! Myself would be trying like heck to package 2 of your RB's for a mediocre upgrade you feel good about starting...
    10 Team Dynasty, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP

MAHOMES, Darnold
    KAMARA, DRAKE, SINGLETARY, Monty, Mostert
    NUK, DIGGS, KUPP, Laviska, Miller, Perriman, Lazard, Duvernay
    WALLER, Irv Smith Jr
    ZANE
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, WARNER, Wilson
    DB) PEPPERS, John Johnson, Winfield Jr.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174
    Sanders and Ridley for me. I won't look back. You're spot on about your RBs. Sanders will be your new RB1. I would try to add Landry and Hollywood to each side of the offer. It should still pass. Yes you're losing a top 3 WR, but you're also thinking far ahead which is also very wise. This might be Julio's last big productive year. Ridley is waiting in the wings to be the next big WR1 with Ryan having a good amount of years left in him.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CARramrod958CARramrod958 Posts: 196
    Sanders and Ridley for me and it would be an easy decision.
    The trade points calculation I use has the Sanders/Ridley side favored over the Hopkins side by nearly 30 pts. Perhaps there’s nothing else he needs to throw in as its already In your favor as-is.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174

The trade points calculation I use has the Sanders/Ridley side favored over the Hopkins side by nearly 30 pts. Perhaps there’s nothing else he needs to throw in as its already In your favor as-is.

No harm in trying the add ons. In his mind he's adding Nuk to OBJ and Evans, so he'll never truly need to start Hollywood. His team will be stacked.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

No harm in trying the add ons. In his mind he's adding Nuk to OBJ and Evans, so he'll never truly need to start Hollywood. His team will be stacked.
    Agreed
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 692
    YA
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • BashmanBashman Posts: 278
    edited June 18
    Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the feedback. I sent an the suggested offer for Sanders/Ridley/Brown...I know he's seen it and he didn't reject it, so I guess he's at least thinking about it.

If he rejects it, I'm thinking about offering Nuk...and maybe Ingram...to another owner for Mixon/Golladay...thoughts?
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Rodgers, Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, K. Johnson WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook TE:  Kelce, Howard PK: TBD    DL:  Hunter, JPP LB:  Kuechly, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Adams 
    Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Pettis (WR)
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,226
    Do that trade.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • WTCM said:

I would try to add Landry and Hollywood to each side of the offer. It should still pass. Yes you're losing a top 3 WR, but you're also thinking far ahead which is also very wise.

This is spot on. Glad you sent that offer - good luck, hope you get it.

• Bashman said:

If he rejects it, I'm thinking about offering Nuk...and maybe Ingram...to another owner for Mixon/Golladay...thoughts?

Not a bad back-up plan.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,185
    Bashman said:

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the feedback. I sent an the suggested offer for Sanders/Ridley/Brown...I know he's seen it and he didn't reject it, so I guess he's at least thinking about it.

I’d prefer Mixon Golladay if you can get that trade...it’s better than the posted trade, even though I’d do that one as well