fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

IBL 2020.... sounds like time to start the discussion!!

13»

Comments

• Done

• TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,343
    If I received your email, you were sent a Group.me invite. I'm missing Five. You know who you are... 8-)

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,753
    can't find the invite can you resend please
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,273

can't find the invite can you resend please

Check remind. I didn’t have an email (unless it’s in my junk) but saw it in my Remind app
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174
    TheDude said:

I recommend using Group.me to communicate during the draft and regular season

So i downloaded the app but having trouble finding our group. Or navigating myself lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    SleeperU IBL Strategy Group

• sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 919
    WTCM said:

TheDude said:

So i downloaded the app but having trouble finding our group. Or navigating myself lol
    @WTCM there are 7 people in our sleeperu groupme As of right now. You are not one of them. Did you get the invite from the dude?
    I sent him a special invite...emphasis on "special". lol

• sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 919
    👆🏼😂
  • 😂

WTCM said:

TheDude said:

@WTCM there are 7 people in our sleeperu groupme As of right now. You are not one of them. Did you get the invite from the dude?
    I did this morning however my pin isn't letting me in. And side note, Guinness is that you in your avatar?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Yep, that was me, however, I just switched it to my usual Guinness Avatar. Why, do you think I'm so amazingly attractive that I should keep my actual picture there? LMAO

• It is funny that other than the Godfather himself, none of us really have any idea what we all look like.

Yep, that was me, however, I just switched it to my usual Guinness Avatar. Why, do you think I'm so amazingly attractive that I should keep my actual picture there? LMAO

My wife took a second glance at you and made a weird humming sound when she saw the pic. We both agree you're quite handsome, but she's now asking silly questions.. ugh.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Yep, that was me, however, I just switched it to my usual Guinness Avatar. Why, do you think I'm so amazingly attractive that I should keep my actual picture there? LMAO

My wife took a second glance at you and made a weird humming sound when she saw the pic. We both agree you're quite handsome, but she's now asking silly questions.. ugh.
    lol - sorry!

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,273

WTCM said:

lol - sorry!
    😂😂