fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

A.J.Dillon

XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,144
I stole A.J.Dillon in our rookie/FA draft at pick 3.10 (and was looking forward to having him on my taxi)...however, I am built to win now and was able to trade A.J.Dillon/P.Barber/G.Bernard for M.Ingram. Do you guys think A.J.Dillon will ever be a beast? (I guess either way, my trade is already done and at least I basically added M.Ingram for the 3.10 pick)

Comments

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,839
    edited May 21
    dillon has never fell that far in any of my drafts. that's because i always take him around pick 17-20.

in the other where i wasn't in position to take him someone else picked him at spot 18.

i guess we're betting on aaron jones leaving after this season.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,045
    DAX said:

dillon has never fell that far in any of my drafts. that's because i always take him around pick 17-20.

in the other where i wasn't in position to take him someone else picked him at spot 18.

Think that is a good bet.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,144
    Iceman said:

DAX said:

Think that is a good bet.
    I agree, but is Dillon going to be a workhorse? Just curious if I gave up a future stud...or a player that will be replaced after he has his shot.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,136
    Personal opinion coming from a Packers fan, and plenty of others have shared this same thought. Green Bay is moving towards a very run heavy offense and off-loading Rodgers.... A. Jones will most likely cost far more than the Packers are willing to pay after this season (also struggles with health).

That said, Dillon is a beast and was drafted to be Green Bay's Henry. I think he's going to be very good and the center piece of that offense for the next few years to come. I think he's a stud in the making (probably not this season) but who knows.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,144
    SMFFCN said:

Personal opinion coming from a Packers fan, and plenty of others have shared this same thought. Green Bay is moving towards a very run heavy offense and off-loading Rodgers.... A. Jones will most likely cost far more than the Packers are willing to pay after this season (also struggles with health).

That said, Dillon is a beast and was drafted to be Green Bay's Henry. I think he's going to be very good and the center piece of that offense for the next few years to come. I think he's a stud in the making (probably not this season) but who knows.

Can he develop into a three-down RB? Or just a 2-down guy?
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,136
    He showed the ability to be involved in the passing game, he just wasn't used much that way previously. Again, personal opinion, I think he becomes the center of the offense after this year once Jones departs.... if Jones stays because his market isn't as strong as he'd hope then that would change a lot.