fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

TY Hilton vs 1.12

DAXDAX Posts: 1,839
16 team league 0.5ppr

was offered hilton for my 1.12 pick. what do you think?

i was planning on taking someone like pittman there.

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,144
    edited May 20
    What does your roster look like? (Some drafts have Ruggs drop that far, which is a steal imo)
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,839
    edited May 20
    lamar, goff
    cook, bell, montgomery, lindsay, love
    hill, kupp, landry, harmon, jjaw
    herndon, backups

am i better getting a young gun and hoping he hits than an older guy? not sure how many years hilton has left and he always seems injured (not sure if that's true but that's the impression i get as i don't own him anywhere).
    I would stick with the pick, or get more along with Hilton

My gut was to stick with the pick. Just wanted to float it here to see if i was correct.

Thanks.
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 895
    I own Hilton in a league, no one wants to trade for him. I tried to get a mid round 2nd, and was declined.

One owner offered me James Washington and another player he ended up cutting to make room for a 4th round pick.

If you want to add Hilton, maybe wait until you are on the clock in round 2 and offer that pick for him.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,327
    The pick. TY value is not that high.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,248
    Hilton isn't worth a 2nd round pick in my opinion so he's definitely not worth the 1.12. Keep your pick!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,873
    I'll play devil's advocate....looking at your roster in a 16 owner league you got a shot to win it...Hilton is 30...now has rivers....if he plays 16 games hilton should be too 20 wr and would become a strong wr3 for u....I'd have no problem pushing my chips in to win now...
    Xtreme said:

What does your roster look like? (Some drafts have Ruggs drop that far, which is a steal imo)

well you were right, ruggs was there. so i took him.

man it was hard leaving pittman there. he should be a ppr monster.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,136
    DAX said:

Xtreme said:

I'm not overly high on Ruggs (passed on him three times in my most recent draft). That said, I would prefer Ruggs over Hilton by a fairly decent margin at this point.
    DAX said:

Xtreme said:

Steal...glad you kept the pick!