fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

Thoughts on Kenyan Drake

farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,873
Solid article:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kenyan-drake-rushing-prop-2020/

A guy that is at that 11-14 rb range in most drafts. Absolutely killed it when he got to arizonia. They made some adjustments to o line, added one of the best wrs in the league, and in year two Murray should improve. Bye David johnson and really only has Edmonds to compete with.Even though he was in the death pit of Miami he wasn't all that bad. Has a career 4.8 a carry average and has always been good catching the ball. Late 2nd? 3rd would be nice. What is people's thoughts on him and projections.

Comments

• fjh1379fjh1379 Posts: 149
    Dude is gonna blow up! Good dynasty RB. Not a lot of wear and tear on his body!
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 652
    My prediction would be around 1100 rushing, 400-500 receiving, 50-55 rec and 12 TDS...
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,873

My prediction would be around 1100 rushing, 400-500 receiving, 50-55 rec and 12 TDS...

Damn....that's like top 5 numbers
  • I see him ending the year very close to the top 5. At his low price, I’ve been buying him everywhere I can.

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,839

I see him ending the year very close to the top 5. At his low price, I’ve been buying him everywhere I can.

define low price.