fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Chase Young

IpkissIpkiss Posts: 484
How early should Chase Young be taken in IDP dynasty leagues? I have the 1.12 but don't have another pick until the 3rd round. Are there other players I should seriously consider?
This is the scoring breakdown for defensive players. It's a 12 team league and we start 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and 1 flex defensive player.

ATK Assisted Tackles (ID only) .5 points
BFTD Blocked Field Goal Touchdown (ID/ST/DST) 6 points
BPTD Blocked Punt Touchdown (ID/ST/DST) 6 points
DFR Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points
DFRTD Defensive Fumble Recovery TD (ID/DT/DST) 6 points
DFRYd Defensive/ST Fumble Recovery Yards (ID/DT/DST) .1 points
FF Forced Fumble 2 points
Int Interceptions 2.5 points
IntTD Interception TD 6 points
IntYd Interception Yards .1 points
KRTD Kick Return TD (ID/ST/DST) 6 points
KRYd Kick Return Yards (ID/ST/DST) .04 points
PDef Pass Defensed (ID only) 1.5 points
PRTD Punt Return TD (ID/ST/DST) 6 points
PRYd Punt Return Yards (ID/ST/DST) .04 points
SACK Sack 3 points
SFRTD Special Team Fumble Recovery for TD 6 points
STY Safety 2 points
TK Tackle (ID/DT/DST) 1 point

Comments

  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,298
    Early second for me so 1.12 isn’t bad
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    Seems early early for me. I’d go offense.

    I’ve seen Kenneth Murray falling deep in idp drafts.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667
    Would like to see your line-up to see if you go off or def.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667
    I find in most of my IDP leagues i find the top D guys go around 2.02-2.08 but i find this draft is deep some idp guys might drop.
  • You need the IDP expert - @Tavaner

  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 484

    You need the IDP expert - @Tavaner

    You're right!!
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 417
    edited May 10
    I'd take him there, especially having to start 2 DL in your league and generous scoring for sacks.
    Simmons
    Young
    Queen
    Murray
    would all be solid at that spot otherwise still plenty good skill position guys to choose from.
    3rd rd IDP was more of the edge rusher dart throws and decent safeties. Wilson & Baughn good choices late
    10 Team Dynasty, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP

    MAHOMES, Darnold
    KAMARA, DRAKE, SINGLETARY, Monty, Mostert
    NUK, DIGGS, KUPP, Laviska, Miller, Perriman, Lazard, Duvernay
    WALLER, Irv Smith Jr
    ZANE
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, WARNER, Wilson
    DB) PEPPERS, John Johnson, Winfield Jr.
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,059
    He went 3.05 in my dynasty league last weekend. Roughly the same type of scoring.
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 484
    buckysGT said:

    He went 3.05 in my dynasty league last weekend. Roughly the same type of scoring.

    Thanks. Did Simmons or anyone else go earlier?
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,059
    Ipkiss said:

    buckysGT said:

    He went 3.05 in my dynasty league last weekend. Roughly the same type of scoring.

    Thanks. Did Simmons or anyone else go earlier?
    Simmons went at 1.03, Queen at 1.10 and Murray at 1.11. They were all drafted by the same team. Personally I think Simmons was a big reach that early.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    That’s almost laughable
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,059
    He was drafting for needs, obviously. I was sitting at 1.12 and thought I was going to be able to land Queen.. Got Jefferson instead.
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 484
    buckysGT said:

    He was drafting for needs, obviously. I was sitting at 1.12 and thought I was going to be able to land Queen.. Got Jefferson instead.

    Wow. So LBs really get a lot of points then in your league? They can in mine as well but never 1st round worthy. I do try and fill my flex spot with a LB
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,059
    Ipkiss said:

    buckysGT said:

    He was drafting for needs, obviously. I was sitting at 1.12 and thought I was going to be able to land Queen.. Got Jefferson instead.

    Wow. So LBs really get a lot of points then in your league? They can in mine as well but never 1st round worthy. I do try and fill my flex spot with a LB
    Top Lbs can score like the top level rbs. I'd say about 15-20 ppg. We usually have a lb or two go in the first, but not 3.
Sign In or Register to comment.