fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

So I just threw out a trade offer to try to get a dialogue going....and he straight up accepted it.

GlassJoeGlassJoe Posts: 351
What am I missing here? lol

So this is my BML dynasty, PPR, start 1qb, 1-4rb, 1-4wr, 1-2te, 1pk, 1d....so three flex spots.

This was my squad (picked up Gronk at the end of the season just in case)

QB - Wilson, Goff, Taysom, J. Burrow (2.7 pick)
RB - S.Barkley, A.Kamara, K.Drake, L.Bell, J.White, Justin Jackson, Chris Thompson
WR - M.Evans, DJ Moore, Jerry Jeudy (1.7 pick) Dontae Johnson, Chase Claypool (3.7 pick) Jakobi Meyers, Sammy Watkins, Zach Pascal, Collin Johnson (UDFA after draft - dropped Bryce Love for him)
TE - Kittle, Gronk, NJoku, Knox

So I looked up Kareem Hunt's contract, because the kid is a beast, and I see he's signed for one year. Owner has Chubb (who is a beast in his own right), but the guy got second place last year, so I figured he might be a bit salty since Hunt basically killed Chubb's value down the stretch. Chubb went off for 160pts in the first 8 games, but only about 100 in the last 8 (Hunt also racked up 100pts in the last 8 games). Well, I figured next year they could both be beasts, so I figured I'd shoot him an offer.

QB - J.Goff
RB - Le'Veon Bell
RB - James White
TE - Gronkolicious
for
QB - Big Ben
RB - Nick Chubb
RB - Kareem Hunt

Dude insta-accepted. New squad:

QB - Wilson, Roethlisberger, Taysom, J. Burrow (2.7 pick)
RB - S.Barkley, A.Kamara, K.Drake, N.Chubb, K.Hunt, Justin Jackson, Chris Thompson
WR - M.Evans, DJ Moore, Jerry Jeudy (1.7 pick) Dontae Johnson, Chase Claypool (3.7 pick) Jakobi Meyers, Sammy Watkins, Zach Pascal, Collin Johnson (UDFA after draft - dropped Bryce Love for him)
TE - Kittle, NJoku, Knox

So my core is still Wilson, Barkley, Kamara, Drake, Evans, Kittle, and I need to flex one more player, likely DJ Moore (was going to be Bell or J.White if he's still catching up a storm without TB). So I look at this as maybe a slight hit to my starting lineup (though DJ actually scored one more point than Evans last year in this league (Evans missed the last 3 games while DJ missed basically the last two), but a huge investment in my future.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass Posts: 1,216
    Merry Xmas

Gronk fever in effect
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,248
    That's a complete gift IMO.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • GlassJoeGlassJoe Posts: 351
    Thanks for the confirmation. Of course, now I want to offer up Chubb and Hunt for CEH, but that's kind of short-sighted, I think. LOL
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,144
    Nice deal...and keep Chubb
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,839
    hey @GlassJoe what was the other guys team so we can try and work out why he accepted that trade so quickly?
    DAX said:

hey @GlassJoe what was the other guys team so we can try and work out why he accepted that trade so quickly?

That other owner must have needed QB and TE
    DAX said:

Guy was actually the runner up. Like I said, I really thought this might just open up a discussion. Speaking of trying to open up a discussion, a guy in the league just texted me that he sent me an offer. I love getting trade offers. I'm like, "I'm on my way!"

Dude offered me Golladay for Saquan (yeah, that's the whole offer). How do I even respond to that? He knows I like Golladay, but he also knows I haven't suffered a recent debilitating event. So I don't know where to go from here. LOL

Here's his squad now:

Hide & Go Zeke -
    Garoppolo, Jimmy SFO QB
    Goff, Jared LAR QB
    Winston, Jameis NOS QB (Q)
    Ballage, Kalen MIA RB
    Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB
    McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB
    Peterson, Adrian WAS RB
    White, James NEP RB
    Agholor, Nelson LVR WR
    Brown, Marquise BAL WR (Q)
    Cobb, Randall HOU WR
    Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
    Jackson, DeSean PHI WR
    Metcalf, DK SEA WR
    Snead, Willie BAL WR
    St. Brown, Equanimeous GBP WR (Q)
    Gronkowski, Rob TBB TE
    Lewis, Marcedes GBP TE
    McDonald, Vance PIT TE
    Olsen, Greg SEA TE
    Thomas, Ian CAR TE
    Witten, Jason LVR TE
    Bailey, Dan MIN PK
    Rams, Los Angeles LAR Def
    Texans, Houston HOU Def
    25 Total Players
    Taxi Squad
    Shenault, Laviska JAC WR (R)
    Asiasi, Devin NEP TE (R)
    GlassJoe said:

DAX said:

Guy was actually the runner up. Like I said, I really thought this might just open up a discussion. Speaking of trying to open up a discussion, a guy in the league just texted me that he sent me an offer. I love getting trade offers. I'm like, "I'm on my way!"

Dude offered me Golladay for Saquan (yeah, that's the whole offer). How do I even respond to that? He knows I like Golladay, but he also knows I haven't suffered a recent debilitating event. So I don't know where to go from here. LOL

Here's his squad now:

Hide & Go Zeke -
    Garoppolo, Jimmy SFO QB
    Goff, Jared LAR QB
    Winston, Jameis NOS QB (Q)
    Ballage, Kalen MIA RB
    Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB
    McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB
    Peterson, Adrian WAS RB
    White, James NEP RB
    Agholor, Nelson LVR WR
    Brown, Marquise BAL WR (Q)
    Cobb, Randall HOU WR
    Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
    Jackson, DeSean PHI WR
    Metcalf, DK SEA WR
    Snead, Willie BAL WR
    St. Brown, Equanimeous GBP WR (Q)
    Gronkowski, Rob TBB TE
    Lewis, Marcedes GBP TE
    McDonald, Vance PIT TE
    Olsen, Greg SEA TE
    Thomas, Ian CAR TE
    Witten, Jason LVR TE
    Bailey, Dan MIN PK
    Rams, Los Angeles LAR Def
    Texans, Houston HOU Def
    25 Total Players
    Taxi Squad
    Shenault, Laviska JAC WR (R)
    Asiasi, Devin NEP TE (R)
    With regard to his golladay for Barkley offer...just decline with no reply.
    And that other owner now has SEVEN TEs...lol
  • I love when that happens. Like Troy said - Merry Christmas!!

the guy must have just thought that chubb and hunt were gonna be together forever.

DAX said:

the guy must have just thought that chubb and hunt were gonna be together forever.

He did lose in the championship, and I may have mentioned that Hunt killed Chubb's value the last 8 games...and that he was kinda thin at TE....and that Winston is a backup.....and that his team is built to win now. Still, all I expected was a counter. LOL
    it was frustrating being a chubb owner at the end of last season. he's the kind of back that needs to be fed the ball and wear the opposition down. but the browns being the browns thought it was a good idea to put him out of rhythm by throwing hunt in there. don't get these teams. they know chubb is a beast on his own but use him in a rbbc.
  • the_FULL_effectthe_FULL_effect Posts: 1,921
    I'd want twice that just for Chubb. But this is why you start with low offers. They may not value guys the same way you do.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,626
    Christmas in May. Gotta love it!