fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

I give you the NEW Trade Calc!!!!

Try New Trade Calc

... To add multiple players, just use the drop down box over and over. It gives you dynasty and redraft $ figures on the same calculation!
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 6,103
    Works great
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,000
    Iceman said:

Works great

Thanks
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    Clear cut answers imo $ speaks volumes
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,229
    Only thing I’d suggest is to add an option to allow the players to be searched in alphabetical order by last name
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    Xtreme said:

Only thing I’d suggest is to add an option to allow the players to be searched in alphabetical order by last name

Yeah or even broken up by positions
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Xtreme said:

They are alpha
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667
    Smitty said:

Xtreme said:

They are alpha
    I think he means to have last name first by alpha.I was thinking the same thing...
    Ex When putting in Patrick Mahomes I tend to look for the last name not first

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    Carson $20
    Akers $14

I can’t get anyone to take Carson for any 1st Rd or early 2nd. Guess it only takes 1 but not consensus.

Smitty said:

Xtreme said:

They are alpha
    I think he means to have last name first by alpha.I was thinking the same thing...
    Ex When putting in Patrick Mahomes I tend to look for the last name not first

Well, I hear ya, but you be surprised how many comments Id get either way lol. I think once you get use to it, searching for a player will be breeze. I scroll to them in like 1-2 sec min when I do multi player trades.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,179
    Much improved, I like it.

Being able to select actual draft picks would be a plus but I can imagine that would be a serious pain to implement.
    SMFFCN said:

Being able to select actual draft picks would be a plus but I can imagine that would be a serious pain to implement.

@SMFFCN you can select draft picks. Search under "Rookie 1.01" as an example. They are listed.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2
    Smitty said:

SMFFCN said:

@SMFFCN you can select draft picks. Search under "Rookie 1.01" as an example. They are listed.
    Awesome. Didn't see that before but super cool!
    SMFFCN said:

Smitty said:

SMFFCN said:

Awesome. Didn't see that before but super cool!
    Yeah, buddy.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com