fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Trade Calculator

I'm not necessarily tech savy, but can someone explain how to use the trade calculator now? It seems harder to use than the old one.

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong........

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,298
    Last I looked, you can search/add the players involved and you can do the adding of values... unless something changed since then.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,179
    Camtastic said:

I'm not necessarily tech savy, but can someone explain how to use the trade calculator now? It seems harder to use than the old one.

I can't figure it out either man...... I get the search function but I can't add players without using the drop down and scrolling. Even when doing that, it just creates a list below with their auction values.... and doesn't allow you to separate between two trading teams. I may be doing something wrong but it doesn't seem to do much outside of that.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,000
    I’ll keep you guys posted on the trach out it’s the only thing that still in the works
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I've got one more trick up my sleeve.. stand by.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,316
    Cool
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
    edited April 28
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,103
    That's much better @smitty
    Yeah buddy!! 🔥🔥👍👍 @Smitty Works like a charm! 🥳🤩
    @Iceman and @CoolHand makes sense too? I know a newbie may wonder for a second that they have to decide for themselves D vs R but i think that's intuitive enough?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Agree with you, think it is fine!!
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667
    Much better. Can you add in rookie picks?
    Nice catch TT, Picks are important for a trade Calc.
    Yeah, it’s easy to remove players to by just touching the name (on mobile). And yes, good call TripleThreat! 👍
    Much better. Though you can only do one for one trades. But yeah, this works well.
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
    Try now on the Draft picks... in the drop down, type in "Rookie" or find them in alphabetical under R
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

Try now on the Draft picks... in the drop down, type in "Rookie" or find them in alphabetical under R

Works for me. 👍👍😁

Much better. Though you can only do one for one trades. But yeah, this works well.

Hey @wickerkat1212 you can do multiple player trades, just keep adding players.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667
    Smitty said:

Works now. Thanks Smitty!!!!

Iceman said:

Yeah, don't take this the wrong way @Iceman , but I can't figure out why that feels so unknown looking at it. I have it in the instructions and people don't think to add more. I can't change the functionality given the back end stuff, but I think once you know how to use it, it's the best trade calc we've ever had. All the answers, redraft and dynasty, in one calculation is nice.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

Iceman said:

Yeah, don't take this the wrong way @Iceman , but I can't figure out why that feels so unknown looking at it. I have it in the instructions and people don't think to add more. I can't change the functionality given the back end stuff, but I think once you know how to use it, it's the best trade calc we've ever had. All the answers, redraft and dynasty, in one calculation is nice.
    Iceman said:

So, yes, I can keep adding players, but if I DELETE one, then it won't let me add any more back in. That's what happened to me. The pull down bar only shows the guy I just deleted. That's what I ran into. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, looks good.
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,674
    Worked fine for me.

Smitty said:

Iceman said:

Iceman said:

So, yes, I can keep adding players, but if I DELETE one, then it won't let me add any more back in. That's what happened to me. The pull down bar only shows the guy I just deleted. That's what I ran into. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, looks good.
    @smitty fixed it, works great Smitty.
    edited April 29
    Still doesn't work IF I DELETE A PLAYER and then go back to ADD ANOTHER PLAYER. It only lists in the pull down bar THE GUY I JUST DELETED. See screenshot. I can start over or refresh, but if you're deleting guys and trying to find a trade that works, this is still an issue. I assume it's not just happening to me?

Screen-Shot-2020-04-29-at-11-39-52-AM
    anonymous pictures website
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
    Guess it is a browser issue, I can do the same you are showing and Dalton's salary is removed when I drop him off.
    edited April 29
    @wickerkat1212 , been using my laptop, just tried on my phone and it dropped off Dalton's salary there as well, Cache? maybe browser?
    Used Firefox on my Laptop, Google on my phone.
    Was just going to recommend clearing your browser history and cache like iceman mentioned
    Okay I'll try that. Maybe it IS me.
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 9,453
    edited April 30
    Very nice - much cleaner and much more idiot-proof. (except for @wickerkat1212 lol)

*coming from a place of love, of course.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,229

Very nice - much cleaner and much more idiot-proof. (except for @wickerkat1212 lol)

*coming from a place of love, of course.

maybe it's not childproof...
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,972
    Not trying to be a Debbie downer but trade calculators look cute but are silly