fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

NYJ acquire Lamar Jackson!

XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,229
Jets signed Nebraska CB Lamar Jackson.
Jackson (6'2/208) peaked as a senior with a Big 10-high 15 passes defended, finishing 12th in the nation with 1.3 pass breakups per game. His salivating length (32 1/4") will entice multiple front offices at the next level — Jackson scraps as if he's bigger than his opponent, no matter their size — but his red flags include getting benched at various times throughout his career for run-ins with numerous coaches; for what it's worth, Nebraska's staff claims Jackson showed better focus as a senior following the birth of his son. He projects as a starter with the versatility to move to safety if NFL talent consistently beats him off the line.

SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Apr 25, 2020, 7:30 PM ET

Comments

• I already fell for the AJ Green one, but had to look, just in case. lol

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,229
    Well, I didn’t post in the humor section because I was stating fact. IDP players better be careful this year in auction leagues...
  • That would suck in a draft with the timer running out, "wow, I thought he was already taken in the 2nd. Great 4th round value baby, woo hoo!"

15 seconds later, after reading the chat messages...

"DAMMIT - what did I dooooooooo?!?!?!?!"