fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

Dynasty Trade Tracker

Comments

• TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 1,035
    SF League

I traded Goff/Darnold/Thielen

I got 2022 1st/3.12/Lockett
    Traded 1.10 for T.Higgins WR
    Traded 1.07/2.09/S.Bates for 1.06 ( J.Williams)
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,881
    Gave 3.08
    Got Darnell Mooney
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,819
    Nice trade
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,273
    Iceman said:

Nice trade

Indeed
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - T.Lawrence, Z.Wilson, Darnold / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, DJ, K.Johnson, Benjamin, McKissic, Kylin Hill, Chris Evans, Kene Nwangwu
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, K.Toney, T.Marshall, N.Collins, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Guyton / TE - K. Pitts, Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
    Gave Breshad Perriman... Got a PLUG NICKEL
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - T.Lawrence, Z.Wilson, Darnold / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, DJ, K.Johnson, Benjamin, McKissic, Kylin Hill, Chris Evans, Kene Nwangwu
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, K.Toney, T.Marshall, N.Collins, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Guyton / TE - K. Pitts, Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,510

You overpaid! :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

You overpaid! :tongue:
    Do you mean that the PLUG NICKLE was too much to give for Perriman? In that case I came out on top! ;) ;) ;)
    2022 Draft Pick TBD
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,930

You won that one.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • scooterp10scooterp10 Posts: 29
    SF league. I’m thinking of coming off Barkley

Barkley and Dionte Johnson

For

Gibson and Jeudy

Do I need to ask for more?
    I think I’ll ask Dobbins, Gibson and Jeudy
    10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Team A gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.02; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.05

Team B gave up Aiyuk, Brandon SFO WR; Kelce, Travis KCC TE; Smith, Jonnu NEP TE; Wagner, Bobby SEA LB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05
    10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Team A gave up Mayfield, Baker CLE QB

Team B gave up Pittman, Michael IND WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.05
    edited June 15
    10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Team A gave up Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR

Team B gave up Jones, Marvin JAC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05
    10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Team A gave up Hilton, T.Y. IND WR; Kirk, Christian ARI WR

Team B gave up Hamler, KJ DEN WR
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,733
    I would give up 1.2 for that 1st one too.... Kelce, Aiyuk, Jonnu & 2.5? All day if I’m reading that right
    You are 1.02 & 3.05 for those guys and pick you mentioned plus Bobby Wagner. Wagner has been an IDP stud for some time but is getting up there in yrs.
    Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Team B gave up Aiyuk, Brandon SFO WR; Kelce, Travis KCC TE; Smith, Jonnu NEP TE; Wagner, Bobby SEA LB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

I would give up 1.2 for that 1st one too.... Kelce, Aiyuk, Jonnu & 2.5? All day if I’m reading that right

Yeah, you aight kidding…. Quite a haul for a a pick that could turn into Monte Ball

I was surprised to see that one
    10 team IDP league with a TE premium. I got screwed by a couple of LB/DE getting switched to just LB so fishing around for a trade I lucked into Hockenson.

I traded Blake Martinez and Devin Bush

And got Hock and Leonard Williams
    CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Yeah, you aight kidding…. Quite a haul for a a pick that could turn into Monte Ball

I was surprised as well, at this point the owner receiving the 1.02 is looking for Pitts I believe.....
    edited June 16
    Iceman said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

I was surprised as well, at this point the owner receiving the 1.02 is looking for Pitts I believe.....
    Ok… maybe I should have used Kellen Winslow Jr instead of Monte Ball for a better example. 🤷‍♂️😂😂
    Kellen Winslow would be good.

Kellen Winslow Jr. Not so Good

Kellen Winslow would be good.

Kellen Winslow Jr. Not so Good

Haha… yeah, edited it. Thanks for pointing that out.
    CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Ok… maybe I should have used Kellen Winslow Jr instead of Monte Ball for a better example. 🤷‍♂️😂😂
    Not sure why you are ragging on Kellen Winslow Jr... No he was not a HOFer like daddy, but, he wasn't that bad.

He played for a Browns team that averaged 5.6 wins per season and a Bucs team that averaged 5.7 wins per season

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WinsKe01.htm

2022 Draft Pick TBD

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Not sure why you are ragging on Kellen Winslow Jr... No he was not a HOFer like daddy, but, he wasn't that bad.

He played for a Browns team that averaged 5.6 wins per season and a Bucs team that averaged 5.7 wins per season

Haha… he was just the first player that I thought of that was selected in the 1st round (early) and was mediocre. It’s also because of the haul that the team got for the 1.02 (big overpay imo). Not saying that Pitts can’t be really good but there’s also risk that he’s not. That’s the thing about taking a chance and it’s all part of fantasy football, completely get it.
    Winslow Jr is now in jail for raping homeless women. He was a decent player but a terrible person

Winslow Jr is now in jail for raping homeless women. He was a decent player but a terrible person

🤦‍♂️ Completely forgot about that.
    edited June 16

Okay... did not know that tidbit
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Haha… he was just the first player that I thought of that was selected in the 1st round (early) and was mediocre. It’s also because of the haul that the team got for the 1.02 (big overpay imo). Not saying that Pitts can’t be really good but there’s also risk that he’s not. That’s the thing about taking a chance and it’s all part of fantasy football, completely get it.
    Well as my Pop used to say... "You pays your money and you takes your chances"

Pop had a lot of great lines... "Figures don't lie, but, liars can figure", "Guess what WE'RE going to do today, ChuckeyCharles?" and my all time favorite "Don't confuse me with the facts... my mind's made up!"
    2022 Draft Pick TBD

Okay... did not know that tidbit
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

CoolHand said:

Iceman said:

10 Team, PPR, IDP league

Well as my Pop used to say... "You pays your money and you takes your chances"

Pop had a lot of great lines... "Figures don't lie, but, liars can figure", "Guess what WE'RE going to do today, ChuckeyCharles?" and my all time favorite "Don't confuse me with the facts... my mind's made up!"
    I've been known to use couple of those line myself..... :)