fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Todd Gurley Released

2»

Comments

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,207

CoolHand said:

You know... where is chuckey at? I don’t recall that we’ve heard from him in awhile. Is lurking, or active behind the scenes??

Lurking like a Pedo
    Not appropriate @Doobie_Snacks.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,142
    @chuckeycharles Great to hear from you sir! How are you doing?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,083
    swampies said:

@chuckeycharles Great to hear from you sir! How are you doing?

Agree... hope things are well!!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,142

Gurley to Atlanta as per Schefter

Yep
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Just for you

Well NONE of the jpegs will post

SOOOOO... I will just type it in

2 WORDS 1 FINGER
    Woohoo - he’s back!! Good to hear from you @chuckeycharles

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,107
    Falcons signed Todd Gurley, formerly of the Rams, to a one-year, $5 million contract.
    The deal is contingent on the 25-year-old eventually passing his physical with the team. The Falcons were in the mix for Gurley before the Rams outright released him, so it's no surprise he ends up back in Georgia where he played collegiate ball. From a sheer volume standpoint, the former Offensive Player of the Year could not have asked for a better situation as Devonta Freeman's release vacated 184 carries with negligible surrounding competition for Gurley to hit the ground running. The Falcons are still expected to add a running back in April's draft.

RELATED: Los Angeles Rams
    SOURCE: Atlanta Falcons on Twitter
    Mar 20, 2020, 8:39 AM ET
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,073
    One year 5 million? Man they know he's gonna break down.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,751

DAX said:

The Rams are a hot mess right now!

may i just ask why you're saying that?
    Ummm..... do you really need to ask?
    yes.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    What upset Chuck that you left forums? I must have missed something
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    DAX said:

DAX said:

yes.
    Have you seen the players they have lost in free agency specifically on the defense? No 1st round pick. Current 2020 draft picks 2nd (52), 3rd (84), 3rd (104), 4th (126), 6th (199) and 7th (234). Still cap strapped.

Total Cap Liabilities: $193,675,934
    2020 Salary Cap: 198,200,000
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

DAX said:

DAX said:

yes.
    Have you seen the players they have lost in free agency specifically on the defense? No 1st round pick. Current 2020 draft picks 2nd (52), 3rd (84), 3rd (104), 4th (126), 6th (199) and 7th (234). Still cap strapped.

as rams fans we all knew this was gonna happen this year.

all those players were involved in allowing 3 teams to put 40+ points on the rams last season. they let winston and the bucs put 55 points on them. they gave up two 3rd and 16s on the last drive of the game against the whiners, killing their playoff hopes. the look on mcvay's face after the second completion said it all, heads were rolling in the offseason.

why would the rams pay top dollar for the non elite talent that contributed to that? there's no way they were keeping fowler, littleton or brockers. matthews was an easy cut and nrc would have known his time was up with the younger, cheaper talent the rams had at db. they signed a couple of guys to replace them in floyd and robinson. younger guys get the chance to show what they've got.

apart from gurley the offense is basically the same.

will they win the superbowl? probably not but they will be competitive. they certainly aren't a hot mess.
    also, the signing of robinson and floyd show the rams are putting more emphasis on stopping the run. they play the whiners and seagulls four times per season so they have to be equipped to stop the run.

matthews and fowler could rush the passer but had difficulty holding the edge. matthews in particular was horrible against the run.
    edited March 20
    DAX said:

DAX said:

DAX said:

yes.

all those players were involved in allowing 3 teams to put 40+ points on the rams last season. they let winston and the bucs put 55 points on them. they gave up two 3rd and 16s on the last drive of the game against the whiners, killing their playoff hopes. the look on mcvay's face after the second completion said it all, heads were rolling in the offseason.

why would the rams pay top dollar for the non elite talent that contributed to that? there's no way they were keeping fowler, littleton or brockers. matthews was an easy cut and nrc would have known his time was up with the younger, cheaper talent the rams had at db. they signed a couple of guys to replace them in floyd and robinson. younger guys get the chance to show what they've got.

will they win the superbowl? probably not but they will be competitive. they certainly aren't a hot mess.
    Sounds like rose colored glasses to me but I think the Rams replace the Cardinals at the bottom of the NFC west. Just me though.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007

DAX said:

DAX said:

DAX said:

yes.

Sounds like rose colored glasses to me but I think the Rams replace the Cardinals at he bottom of the NFC west. Just me though.
    I agree with bottom of NFC West
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • DAX said:

DAX said:

DAX said:

yes.

Sounds like rose colored glasses to me but I think the Rams replace the Cardinals at the bottom of the NFC west. Just me though.
    Unfortunately, I agree with them taking over as cellar dwellers.

rubbish article.

the rams have $80m+ in cap space for 2021. plenty of space to sign their most valuable players.

How much of that goes to Ramsey and Kupp?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

How much of that goes to Ramsey and Kupp?

you'd think ramsey is getting $20m per year. not sure how much kupp will get, $15m?
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,278
    Don’t think Kupp can break the bank. Off the top of my head he hasn’t played a full season yet and is constantly injured.