fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Tom Brady to sign with the TB Bucs

Comments

• ffbfan06ffbfan06 Posts: 129
    Wow!!!
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,346
    Wow indeed. Impact for Evans/Godwin??

• OJ Howard might get the ball!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,323
    Wow, now I've lost both Winston and Watson. WTH.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,302

OJ Howard might get the ball!!!

True.... hope Brady does some strength training so he can throw deep to Godwin!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,756
    crap
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Wow, now I've lost both Winston and Watson. WTH.

OUCH - definitely not your favorite offseason!

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,282

crap

LOL
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,243
    edited March 17
    I think TB would be smarter to resign Winston...If they sign Brady, they will need a new QB midseason.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    Super Bowl this season is in Tampa Bay
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    With Super Bowl in Tampa Bay maybe he wants to be first player to play in Super Bowl in their own stadium
    edited March 17

With Super Bowl in Tampa Bay maybe he wants to be first player to play in Super Bowl in their own stadium

I own m.evans, a theilen, and r.cobb...lots changing for them...I hope Evans value doesn't take a hit.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,123
    Tom Brady QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Bucs agreed to terms with QB Tom Brady, formerly of the Patriots.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport the deal is worth roughly $30 million per season. It is likely a two-year pact. Bruce Arians is the coach and Byron Leftwich is the play-caller, but as was the case with Peyton Manning in Denver, Brady should mostly be installing his own system. Frenetic down-field passing to Mike Evans and Chris Godwin will likely be a thing of the past. Brady focuses on hyper efficiency setting up his deep shots. His arm appeared noticeably worse in 2019, but an awful supporting cast, especially down the field, made it difficult to say for sure. Brady still rated as Pro Football Focus' 11th most effective deep passer. Brady's yards per attempt, meanwhile, was his lowest since 2002. Brady will be 43 in Week 1. There's a chance this provides a bigger boost to the ticket office than on-field product.
    Related:

New England Patriots

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Mar 17, 2020, 7:06 PM ET
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    Winston yeah go have eye surgery just so you can see how it’s done! Lol
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Iceman said:

Bucs agreed to terms with QB Tom Brady, formerly of the Patriots.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport the deal is worth roughly $30 million per season. It is likely a two-year pact. Bruce Arians is the coach and Byron Leftwich is the play-caller, but as was the case with Peyton Manning in Denver, Brady should mostly be installing his own system. Frenetic down-field passing to Mike Evans and Chris Godwin will likely be a thing of the past. Brady focuses on hyper efficiency setting up his deep shots. His arm appeared noticeably worse in 2019, but an awful supporting cast, especially down the field, made it difficult to say for sure. Brady still rated as Pro Football Focus' 11th most effective deep passer. Brady's yards per attempt, meanwhile, was his lowest since 2002. Brady will be 43 in Week 1. There's a chance this provides a bigger boost to the ticket office than on-field product.
    Related:

New England Patriots

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Mar 17, 2020, 7:06 PM ET

Well CRAP. Go Dolphins

Son of a B*****. I'd rather have the monster I know than the monster that was. Evans may have his first sub 1000 yard season. Perriman will become obsolete in fantasy again since the down field balls will be floaters and ducks. Godwin may be the check down, slot guy that Pretty Boy needs. Ugh he's old and lost a step. He makes Rothlisberger look fleet of foot sometimes. The O'line will HAVE to be vastly improved or the only consistent thing we'll see week in and week out is a pouty face in a fetal position.

Maybe I'll change my mind. But damn it really the guy I love to despise.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Wonder if Brady gets #12 from Chris Godwin or Brady changes his number.

Chris Godwin has worn the number 12 jersey since being a high-school football star playing for Middletown in Delaware. He wore the number 12 jersey as a featured man during his tenure at Penn State as well.
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 916

Chris Godwin has worn the number 12 jersey since being a high-school football star playing for Middletown in Delaware. He wore the number 12 jersey as a featured man during his tenure at Penn State as well.

Godwin will give it to the goat. I doubt anyone would turn him down

Godwin will give it to the goat. I doubt anyone would turn him down
    Goat has $$$$$$$ Even if it's on the low I'd be getting paid :)

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,886
    bucs will trade godwin away so the cheat can wear his number.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 977
    I know it was probably BS but didn’t they say Brady offered 12 to Sanu when he went to the Pats

I know it was probably BS but didn’t they say Brady offered 12 to Sanu when he went to the Pats

Sure...it will sell a whole bunch of new jerseys with his new number.
  • What SHOULD happen for the best transition and team camaraderie is Godwin should offer TB the number and TB should decline.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,295
    No way Godwin keeps his number, I see him giving his number to Tom and becoming Edelman 2020. I wanna know what this signing does to Ronald Jones.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,386
    I think the Bucs will put Tom Brady in a Pirate uniform & will be the new Logo on the helmets. Captain Tom
  • I think the Bucs will put Tom Brady in a Pirate uniform & will be the new Logo on the helmets. Captain Tom

LMAO!

I think the Bucs will put Tom Brady in a Pirate uniform & will be the new Logo on the helmets. Captain Tom

Admiral Tom

Please be the answer lol
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,123
    I think a telling reaction from the people who play against Brady......

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports, "an unexpected high number of players have reached out to the Buccaneers to let them know they want to join the former Patriots’ QB there."

Schefter added, "This is otherwise known as the NFL version of the LeBron effect." Ring chasing isn't exactly a new concept. The Bucs are obviously loaded with high-end receivers in Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, while the likes of O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate also figure to be plenty involved. Theoretically, this is an exciting situation to join ... as long as old-man Brady isn't washed just yet. The offense still has a rather gaping hole at the RB position, as Peyton Barber was brutal in 2019 and Ronald Jones doesn't have a good enough history as a pass blocker to warrant the benefit of the doubt ahead of 2020.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,282
    Iceman said:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports, "an unexpected high number of players have reached out to the Buccaneers to let them know they want to join the former Patriots’ QB there."

Schefter added, "This is otherwise known as the NFL version of the LeBron effect." Ring chasing isn't exactly a new concept. The Bucs are obviously loaded with high-end receivers in Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, while the likes of O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate also figure to be plenty involved. Theoretically, this is an exciting situation to join ... as long as old-man Brady isn't washed just yet. The offense still has a rather gaping hole at the RB position, as Peyton Barber was brutal in 2019 and Ronald Jones doesn't have a good enough history as a pass blocker to warrant the benefit of the doubt ahead of 2020.

I would like to know who those players are. Probably from the Patriots, lol.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,302

Iceman said:

I would like to know who those players are. Probably from the Patriots, lol.
    Melvin Gordon to fill the RB hole 🤷‍♂️😉