fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Diggs to Buffalo for 1st+

OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
Diggs to Buffalo. Gave up a 1st & more picks to get him.

Who wins this trade? Diggs impact?

Comments

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,882
    texans fans wondering how they got stuck with BOB, the boob.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,298
    Diggs is a punk that hasn’t grown up yet. This hurts Foster but I think they could have gotten a better wr than him.
  • I think it helps Josh Allen, Devin Singletary and Adam Thielen, while it hurts Stefon Diggs, Robert Foster & Kirk Cousins

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,420
    If BUF was gonna give up a 1st round pick why not acquire Hopkins? Diggs isn’t any better than some of the rookie WRs in this class.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    I think it’s a big price tag for ? Attitude.& his salary. #22 pick was the 1st. Great move for Vikings.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    I have to pick 3 between these 5 in the coming months in my league... Hopkins, Diggs, DJ Moore, Juju, McLaurin.

Hopkins is a lock and I'm leaning Juju & McLaurin as lf today.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    I cant imagine being a Texans fan right now seeing what Vikings got for Diggs.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 913
    CoolHand said:

Diggs is a punk that hasn’t grown up yet. This hurts Foster but I think they could have gotten a better wr than him.

3 catches for 64 yards in 2019 Robert Foster? Couldn’t pass John Brown and Cole Beasley, Robert Foster?
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,316
    Own one share of Diggs, like Allen throwing to him. I say he stays the same or gets better. He was the #21 WR last year. There is room to move up.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • If BUF was gonna give up a 1st round pick why not acquire Hopkins? Diggs isn’t any better than some of the rookie WRs in this class.

100% truth right here!

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262
    Bwhahahahahaha! Let him go! We got back a king's ransom for that diva. Kinda funny seeing Diggs value higher than Nuks. Texans fans look what you could have recieved! Lmao
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,229
    Nuk traded for scraps...Diggs for a king's ransom...is this fantasy free agency?
    Xtreme said:

Nuk traded for scraps...Diggs for a king's ransom...is this fantasy free agency?

I think O'Brien wanted to unload Hopkins without considering his value. I think the Texans contacted the Cards, not vis versa, sad either way. The Bills however have been in need of a WR since failing at landing AB. If Diggs had issues with Cousins' accuracy, wait till he fields catches from Josh Allen lol.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,420
    That having been said those long bombs from Josh Allen to Diggs might keep Diggs very happy. Crowd gets more excited over a 49 yard bomb than a 5 yard completion

That having been said those long bombs from Josh Allen to Diggs might keep Diggs very happy. Crowd gets more excited over a 49 yard bomb than a 5 yard completion

That role was filled by Josh Brown.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: