fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Nuk for David Johnson

tmoneytmoney Posts: 913
edited March 16 in News
Cardinals trade David Johnson for Nuk Hopkins

Comments

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,379
    wow- just wow!!
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,345
    Very surprising. Who is Watson going to throw the ball to now?

• tmoneytmoney Posts: 913
    TheDude said:

Very surprising. Who is Watson going to throw the ball to now?

5 games of Will Fuller and Kenny Stills.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667
    WOW!
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,275
    Great for Nuk in my opinion. Sucks for Watson though.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 913
    They could have paid Melvin Gordon, and kept Nuk.
    Wondering if Smitty passed out when he heard this news, lol.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    Yep this kills Watson for now
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    tmoney said:

They could have paid Melvin Gordon, and kept Nuk.

Hearing Gordon to MIA or Buffalo.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Wonder if Texans make a move for ODB
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 667

Great for Nuk in my opinion. Sucks for Watson though.

Agree. I think Hopkins will do great in Arizona!!!!

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,298
    Wow!!!!!
    Wondering if I should trade Watson for Lamar now?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

Wondering if I should trade Watson for Lamar now?

Good luck!!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262
    Best thing for Nuk was to remain in Houston. Not sure what the Texans are doing here? Foolish move if you ask me. Brilliant acquisition by the Cards, who have everything in place on offence. Does this mean a very injured Fuller becomes their WR1? Nuk and Fitz on the same team 5 years ago this would have been a killer duo. How low did the Texans value Nuk? Gees.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Somebody needs to do a welfare check on @Smitty!!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    edited March 16
    WTCM said:

Best thing for Nuk was to remain in Houston. Not sure what the Texans are doing here? Foolish move if you ask me. Brilliant acquisition by the Cards, who have everything in place on offence. Does this mean a very injured Fuller becomes their WR1? Nuk and Fitz on the same team 5 years ago this would have been a killer duo. How low did the Texans value Nuk? Gees.

Huh? "Best thing"? Agree to disagree here I guess.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

WTCM said:

Why, Watson fed him, Murray as little info we have on him in his rookie year spreads more and slightly runs more than Watson.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Why, Watson fed him, Murray as little info we have on him in his rookie year spreads more and slightly runs more than Watson.
    We'll get a lot more info on Murray in 2020 now that he's got more weapons to throw too. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,298
    Love my trade for KMurray now!!!

WTCM said:

WTCM said:

We'll get a lot more info on Murray in 2020 now that he's got more weapons to throw too. :tongue:
    Keep in mind the Cards drafted a quite a few WRs in 2019, some have been injured, some rarely played like Isabella, Johnson and Butler. All along with Fitz and Kirk, that's a lot of mouths. I don't think Nuk hits 95 to 100+ again
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

WTCM said:

Keep in mind the Cards drafted a quite a few WRs in 2019, some have been injured, some rarely played like Isabella, Johnson and Butler. All along with Fitz and Kirk, that's a lot of mouths. I don't think Nuk hits 95 to 100+ again
    Arizona about to have a WR yard sale, lol. None of those WR's are going to affect Nuk so that doesn't worry me much. Let's be honest here, Nuk is the WR1 in Arizona.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,420
    This kills Kirk now. Unless they part ways with Fitz. That many WRs is completely unnecessary.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,420
    Also guess this means ARZ won’t be drafting Lamb. There was talk he’d be reunited with Kyler but I just don’t see that happening now.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,972
    WTCM said:

Agreed....in my opinion nuk takes a little hit here...Watson chucking it to him was a perfect storm...he also heavily targeted him...Murray looks the part for sure but Watson was a proven commodity...i can't understand why Houston would separate those two...why separate a top 5 qb and a top 5 wr? For a and a 2nd? Crazy....arizona just made one of those trades that changes franchises...

Not disputing that Nuk will be their WR1, but will he still be a top 3 or even top 5 WR? Not a lock anymore.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,103
    DeAndre Hopkins WR, Arizona Cardinals
    The Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson reports "friction existed" between DeAndre Hopkins and Bill O'Brien.

ESPN's Dianna Russini adds there were multiple sideline blowouts between Hopkins and O’Brien last year. This explains why the Texans accepted a below-market deal for Hopkins, who's coming off his third straight 1,000 yard season and doesn't turn 28 until June. Hopkins is owed $39.9 million over the next three years — a relative bargain at his $13.1 million AVV. The Cardinals' addition of Hopkins puts Kyler Murray in a great spot for a second-year leap.
    Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
    Mar 16, 2020, 2:52 PM ET
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,972
    There it is....my first reaction was Hopkins must not be getting along with someone....either Watson or coach ...something else was going on here ....only way I can comprehend this
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 145
    As a proud Murray owner I am very pleased. I also own Kirk and am hoping there are enough tosses to go around!
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; Kyle Allen: RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Kenyan Drake, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR: Deandre Hopkins, D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.;
    Robby Anderson and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,000
    Kyler Murray Bold Prediction = Complete. lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com