Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,377
    edited August 17
    👍👍

I’ve never said it’s a hoax but also don’t agree with some of the things that the state government has done.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,564
    God bless her..... and all the front line care givers.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,473
    Iceman said:

God bless her..... and all the front line care givers.

Thanks bud, agreed
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,445
    Thank your sister for all that she does!

& hope you your family &!yourself stay healthy FFH!
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,564
    edited August 17
    CoolHand said:

👍👍

I’ve never said it’s a hoax but also don’t agree with some of the things that the state government has done.

State governments do all kinds of things with which I disagree. "Spending a night in the box" is one of them.

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Elliott
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,037
    Nice post wtcm...she dressed like she in the movie ET....ha ha
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,124
    How is everyone doing?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Okay here so far. No health issues for my wife and me. No loss of income.

We did lose a friend a while back. He had some co-morbidity issues. Left behind a 71 year old wife and pre-teen niece and nephew that were in his care.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Herbert / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Eno Benjamin
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly
  • Awesome @WTCM

Thank your sister for all that she does!

& hope you your family &!yourself stay healthy FFH!

Nice post wtcm...she dressed like she in the movie ET....ha ha

Awesome @WTCM

Ha, thanks fellas.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,037
    I'm on day 7 of quarantine.....absolutely brutal....wife is feeling good actually ...myself and kids have shown no symptoms....wife isolated in bedroom being feed like an inmate
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,893
    Glad you are all doing better/ok though @farfromhome
    slide her some pizza under the door :)
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    edited August 19
    Just be glad you have internet to pass some time.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • 10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    That's unfortunately my quarterback
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited September 3
    WTCM said:

@WTCM i am stuck with him too in SleeperU. If he dies... he dies... I will move on with Darnold

WTCM said:

@WTCM i am stuck with him too in SleeperU. If he dies... he dies... I will move on with Darnold
    What the hell Chuck..
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,242
    edited September 4
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

What the hell Chuck..
    Charles is playing off Cousins talking about Covid.

“I want to respect what other people’s concerns are. But for me personally, if you’re just talking no one else can get the virus, what is your concern if you could get it, I would say I’m going to go about my daily life,” Cousins said. “If I get it, I’m going to ride it out. I’m going to let nature do its course. Survival-of-the-fittest kind of approach. And just say, if it knocks me out, it knocks me out. I’m going to be OK. Even if I die. If I die, I die. I kind of have peace about that. So that’s really where I fall on it. So my opinion about wearing a mask is really about being respectful to other people. It really has nothing to do with my own personal thoughts.”
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.

WTCM said:

WTCM said:

What the hell Chuck..

“I want to respect what other people’s concerns are. But for me personally, if you’re just talking no one else can get the virus, what is your concern if you could get it, I would say I’m going to go about my daily life,” Cousins said. “If I get it, I’m going to ride it out. I’m going to let nature do its course. Survival-of-the-fittest kind of approach. And just say, if it knocks me out, it knocks me out. I’m going to be OK. Even if I die. If I die, I die. I kind of have peace about that. So that’s really where I fall on it. So my opinion about wearing a mask is really about being respectful to other people. It really has nothing to do with my own personal thoughts.”
    Yeah i'm fully aware of the Cousins remarks. I was referring to him leaning on Darnold.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

WTCM said:

What the hell Chuck..

Yeah i'm fully aware of the Cousins remarks. I was referring to him leaning on Darnold.
    Leaning on Cousins is just as bad lol
  • WELL... I am dropping my other 2 QBs who are Fitzmagic and Trubisky

Darnold, Fitz and Trubisky eacb have a week 11 bye. The gotga drop 3 more players... 2 TEs and a WR
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 717
    edited September 8
    def not out of the woods on this
    My company (provincial radio station) tried to maintain amidst closing supporting businesses but couldn't keep afloat and we had to terminate about a dozen jobs, mine being one after more than 11 years
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,354
    PDTDT said:

def not out of the woods on this
    My company (provincial radio station) tried to maintain amidst closing supporting businesses but couldn't keep afloat and we had to terminate about a dozen jobs, mine being one after more than 11 years

Ouch so sorry!

Any chance you can come back when this is all over in a few months?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Damn - sorry @PDTDT

• IcemanIceman Posts: 6,564
    Sorry to hear @PDTDT
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,893
    Dang @PDTDT
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Sorry to hear that @PDTDT
  • Sorry to hear that @PDTDT

Hope you have an emergency fund to last
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,764
    Bounce back stronger than ever, PDTDT!
    Sad news, @PDTDT . I pray you bounce back soon
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: