Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

Comments

• BOOM!!!

So happy for you...but please return to normalcy gradually

12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Sorry, I couldn't hear you because I was out licking doorknobs :p ;)
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,861

Sorry, I couldn't hear you because I was out licking doorknobs :p ;)

😂
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,906
    very good @WeekendWarriors
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

AWESOME!!! Glad to hear it @WeekendWarriors

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,047
    A sleeper u sad story with a happy ending....so happy for you and family...
  • Thanks folk, appreciate the support and kind thoughts. We are thankful for our blessings. Stay well everyone, stay positive.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,558
    Great news.....

Stay well everyone, stay positive.

This exactly what I tell tell so many people, the negativity with people makes me sick! Nothing good comes from being negative if you think positive and be nice to others good things only happen
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

Stay well everyone, stay positive.

This exactly what I tell tell so many people, the negativity with people makes me sick! Nothing good comes from being negative if you think positive and be nice to others good things only happen
    PREACH
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

Wentz, Tannehill
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,454

All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

Awesome news!!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,491

All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

=) Yeah buddy!!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Colts26luckColts26luck Posts: 423

Ugh - I'm right there with them! I would instantly approve a raise for the teachers once we get back to school!

Thanks! I'll take it! Lol. I teach high school special education reading in an inner city school. 9 thru 12th grade with kids that read on 1st grade levels on up.
    10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

2018 Keepers:   DeAndre Hopkins,  Julio Jones, 
  • Ugh - I'm right there with them! I would instantly approve a raise for the teachers once we get back to school!

Thanks! I'll take it! Lol. I teach high school special education reading in an inner city school. 9 thru 12th grade with kids that read on 1st grade levels on up.
    Thanks for what you do. I now know that I do NOT have the patience to teach!

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,397
    So happy to hear the positive news @WeekendWarriors . Nice to see prays hat pay off.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,616
    Alabama had their players come back & at least 5 have tested positive for Covid. Be careful out there....afraid it’s not over yet
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,714

Alabama had their players come back & at least 5 have tested positive for Covid. Be careful out there....afraid it’s not over yet

It’s going to come back... I think that’s reality. Everyone being on ‘lockdown’ and then all of a sudden opening things up and getting back out there, it’s going to happen. If you’re sick or have other underlying conditions, take necessary precautions.

I hope all are doing well! I hope there’s a football season... not for fantasy, but to have that enjoyment back. There’s so much negativity lately, need to return to the positives and enjoy life!! It goes to fast and I just wish people would communicate truth with grace! Have a great day & weekend all!
    edited June 2020
    CoolHand said:

It’s going to come back... I think that’s reality. Everyone being on ‘lockdown’ and then all of a sudden opening things up and getting back out there, it’s going to happen. If you’re sick or have other underlying conditions, take necessary precautions.

I hope all are doing well! I hope there’s a football season... not for fantasy, but to have that enjoyment back. There’s so much negativity lately, need to return to the positives and enjoy life!! It goes to fast and I just wish people would communicate truth with grace! Have a great day & weekend all!
    Well said @CoolHand
    Negative vibe is strong and I’m tired of it just tired of it. It’s like a horrible nightmare we’re all going through! You want to scream and wish this was all over with. I’m even more upset that Garrett my son most likely will not be able to play football his senior year because of this crap! All I wanted was to see him play again, I’m so upset it puts tears in my eyes thinking about it. Someone is testing us and I don’t like it, The humanity in this world 🌎 seems to be losing its way and I personally see no end to this madness! ( I 🤬 hate it)

imageC130-DA4-A-75-C0-4-D66-86-BE-B53-B24-BCBF65" alt="" />
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    @swampies

I’m on the same page man. Over the last year, life has took a whole new meaning for me. Went through a divorce, trying to figure my broken self out, worrying about my kids... it’s all part of life and how you handle it. Positivity plays a huge role in all of that however each individual has to choose to be that way! I feel like in today’s world it’s much easier to just allow the anger/hate show and it hurts. I think we all agree that this isn’t the world that we want our kids to grow up in. Will it ever be perfect, absolutely not but we can choose to make it better, for us and them!!

EVERYTHING in life involves a choice... and based on the choice you make, there are consequences... good and/or bad. Which are you willing to accept? Other than weather reports, I stopped watching the news weeks ago... it’s so filled with political propaganda that is twisted one way or another. It’s absolutely ridiculous imo. I believe this COVID mess has fallen into the same bucket. Not saying it’s not serious, just saying I feel like it’s being used against us in many ways. I’m not writing for an argument, just have had ALOT on my mind lately and I feel like our community here at SleeperU, thanks to @Smitty , we can have clear/safe discussions more times than not. I have learned that many people on FB like to hash on this mess over and over and don’t get that we each have our own opinions. It’s also called respect, and a lot of people that I’m ‘friends’ with on there are showing they’re lacking it right now.
    So please, even though it’s a tough time and our society is a mess... respect others even when they disrespect you, take the high road and be positive. You will feel much better after and be rewarded in the long term. Communicate truth with grace! Have a great day and weekend everyone!
    CoolHand said:

@swampies

I’m on the same page man. Over the last year, life has took a whole new meaning for me. Went through a divorce, trying to figure my broken self out, worrying about my kids... it’s all part of life and how you handle it. Positivity plays a huge role in all of that however each individual has to choose to be that way! I feel like in today’s world it’s much easier to just allow the anger/hate show and it hurts. I think we all agree that this isn’t the world that we want our kids to grow up in. Will it ever be perfect, absolutely not but we can choose to make it better, for us and them!!

EVERYTHING in life involves a choice... and based on the choice you make, there are consequences... good and/or bad. Which are you willing to accept? Other than weather reports, I stopped watching the news weeks ago... it’s so filled with political propaganda that is twisted one way or another. It’s absolutely ridiculous imo. I believe this COVID mess has fallen into the same bucket. Not saying it’s not serious, just saying I feel like it’s being used against us in many ways. I’m not writing for an argument, just have had ALOT on my mind lately and I feel like our community here at SleeperU, thanks to @Smitty , we can have clear/safe discussions more times than not. I have learned that many people on FB like to hash on this mess over and over and don’t get that we each have our own opinions. It’s also called respect, and a lot of people that I’m ‘friends’ with on there are showing they’re lacking it right now.
    So please, even though it’s a tough time and our society is a mess... respect others even when they disrespect you, take the high road and be positive. You will feel much better after and be rewarded in the long term. Communicate truth with grace! Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Yes sir 👍
    I stopped listening to the news too about a month ago just if the same reasons. Feeling like we are trained mice willing to eat anything that is told to us. NOT!!!
    The corruption Is thick as molasses is this world and I’m not buying it.
    As you quoted “ You will feel much better after and be rewarded in the long term. Communicate truth with grace!” I feel this the only antidote that we need today
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 7,558
    @CoolHand & @swampies well said gentlemen, could not agree with your comments more, we make our own happiness in many way, keeping positive is the cornerstone of that.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,997
    CoolHand said:

did it ever go away? the usa is still getting 20k+ new cases per day.
    DAX said:

CoolHand said:

did it ever go away? the usa is still getting 20k+ new cases per day.
    No, it hasn’t. I was referring to that it’s going to increase. It’s inevitable.
    edited June 2020
    CoolHand said:

@swampies

We got ya, pal. WE your fam!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Iceman said:

@CoolHand & @swampies well said gentlemen, could not agree with your comments more, we make our own happiness in many way, keeping positive is the cornerstone of that.

Positive vibes, baby! It's June 15 (not really it's June 13) but im starting 2 days early... June 15 is the point I unleash content and it's time to go nuts. I'll hang out more here on the forums, too.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    swampies said:

CoolHand said:

Well said @CoolHand
    Negative vibe is strong and I’m tired of it just tired of it. It’s like a horrible nightmare we’re all going through! You want to scream and wish this was all over with. I’m even more upset that Garrett my son most likely will not be able to play football his senior year because of this crap! All I wanted was to see him play again, I’m so upset it puts tears in my eyes thinking about it. Someone is testing us and I don’t like it, The humanity in this world 🌎 seems to be losing its way and I personally see no end to this madness! ( I 🤬 hate it)

Wow. This kid grew lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I think we’ve known him since he was 10
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

Wentz, Tannehill
    Kelce, Higbee
    Smitty said:

swampies said:

CoolHand said:

Well said @CoolHand

Wow. This kid grew lol
    My brother says he looks like Nick Mangold...
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,397
    Smitty said:

swampies said:

CoolHand said:

Well said @CoolHand

Wow. This kid grew lol
    I would feel so safe standing next to him. He grew indeed.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,616
    Reports are out that Zeke Elliott (but not showing symptoms) & many Cowboys & Texans players have tested positive for COVID-19