fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

🦠Smitty on Corona..🦠

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    Well ..more like people gathering and people lounging around...so I've been told....
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,334
    Von Miller has CoronaVirus
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,627
    That's one brave bug. My money's on Miller.
  • That's one brave bug. My money's on Miller.

lol

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,823
    So how are the numbers as a whole? Dropped a lot or a little?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WeekendWarriorsWeekendWarriors Posts: 191
    edited April 21
    @Smitty

So am I the first SleeperU alumni to test positive for Covid19? Was there a giveaway for that? ...lol :)
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,252

@Smitty

So am I the first SleeperU alumni to test positive for Covid19? Was there a giveaway for that? ...lol :)

Yikes! How you doing with the symptoms or are you asymptomatic?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218

@Smitty

Ugg so sorry to hear this! I hope all goes well, they say once your over it you can’t get it again.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Thanks guys. Well I do have symptoms. So I have been dealing with low grade fever for just about 2 weeks at this point. My wife also has it, but she got over her fever about a week ago and now just feels like she has a mild cold.

I'll manage, working from home already anyway and fever carrying on for this long just wipes me out. Most of the aches and chills have been gone for a week or so, mostly now its just low fever, little cough, and bouts of fatigue.

I'm confident I'll fight it off soon. Then once we are both off quarantine we will figure out how/where we can donate plasma!

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,237
    Man, sorry to hear and glad to hear you’re doing well and hopefully you’re back to full health soon!
  • Thanks guys. Well I do have symptoms. So I have been dealing with low grade fever for just about 2 weeks at this point. My wife also has it, but she got over her fever about a week ago and now just feels like she has a mild cold.

I'll manage, working from home already anyway and fever carrying on for this long just wipes me out. Most of the aches and chills have been gone for a week or so, mostly now its just low fever, little cough, and bouts of fatigue.

I'm confident I'll fight it off soon. Then once we are both off quarantine we will figure out how/where we can donate plasma!

Hang in there bro...sounds like your positivity has a lot to do with you and your wife doing well...love to hear about plasma donation...I believe you should be treated to the a "must accept" trade with someone in your league haha
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • Hahahah...thanks guys :) Stay well!

Hahahah...thanks guys :) Stay well!

I miss your old profile picture, I think it’s ideal towards how you feel about the virus 🦠
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Ha thats true, I'm not even sure how or when I lost it
  • There, got it back!

There, got it back!

There it is!! Get better and be that plasma super hero!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,746
    get well @WeekendWarriors
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,252

Thanks guys. Well I do have symptoms. So I have been dealing with low grade fever for just about 2 weeks at this point. My wife also has it, but she got over her fever about a week ago and now just feels like she has a mild cold.

Hope you and your wife get well soon. Keep up the fight bud!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,048
    Keep the positive attitude and get well soon!!!
  • Good to hear it hasn’t affected you too badly. Stay positive!

@WeekendWarriors sorry just saw this! What? You ok still?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • @Smitty

Hanging tough. Still fighting with the fever but I'm optimistic that I'm at the tail end. Entering 3rd week of quarantine and need to be fever free for 72 hours (without meds) to qualify for possible removal from being locked down in our house. Luckily I'm a pretty conservative person so I was prepared, have had lots of offers to have people drop stuff off but have not needed to take anyone up on it yet.

Mostly just low grade fever which in turn wipes you out over time, just keeps draining you after days and weeks. Anyway, I'm on an upswing I think and yesterday was actually pretty close to logging my first day without fever except for a couple of checks came in just high enough (by .1 degree) to push me into the low-grade fever.

So far today I'm fever free but its early and the highest point of the day usually happens later this afternoon. Fingers crossed! :)

WeekEnd Warriors
  • calcomcalcom Posts: 171

@Smitty

Hanging tough. Still fighting with the fever but I'm optimistic that I'm at the tail end. Entering 3rd week of quarantine and need to be fever free for 72 hours (without meds) to qualify for possible removal from being locked down in our house. Luckily I'm a pretty conservative person so I was prepared, have had lots of offers to have people drop stuff off but have not needed to take anyone up on it yet.

Mostly just low grade fever which in turn wipes you out over time, just keeps draining you after days and weeks. Anyway, I'm on an upswing I think and yesterday was actually pretty close to logging my first day without fever except for a couple of checks came in just high enough (by .1 degree) to push me into the low-grade fever.

So far today I'm fever free but its early and the highest point of the day usually happens later this afternoon. Fingers crossed! :)

WeekEnd Warriors

Sounds like you and your wife are tough cookies. Love your optimism. You got this!!!
    Glad to hear that you seem to be doing better @WeekendWarriors !! Hopefully the good news continues this afternoon. 🤞👍
  • I am predicting tonight's draft will get you over the hump brother...unless your team makes a stupid pick; then your fever will spike!!! (all jokes to ease the mood of course...you and the wife are studs)
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    I did read that the NFL draft helps people cope with stuff
    Keep us posted @WeekendWarriors
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

All clear! :) After a clarification from the doctor, I had counted a couple of days as fever that actually qualified as fever free. So we are released from quarantine and are considered recovered and clear. So hopefully, like most other virus like it, we should now have immunity. It may take a couple weeks to get back to 100% and be considered for being able to donate plasma but I'm excited to be able to leave the house and go for a drive, get gas for my lawn mower, run to the store if we need something, etc. :)

Awesome news!!!! 🎉🎉🎉👍👍👍
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Great news!! Happy Sunday! 👍👍