fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

🔥96 Team Official Thread🏈🏈🏈

12346»

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,005
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 860
    @Smitty you’re on the clock with 45 minutes remaining.... Hurry James Winchester is still available
  • @Smitty you’re on the clock with 45 minutes remaining.... Hurry James Winchester is still available

LMAO

• Thank you gentlemen! My Stepdad has passed, my Mom naturally is hurting. His body has been transported across two state lines. The son would not concede to bury his Dad locally but insisted upon his Dad's wishes to be buried near his Grandfather who raised him. My Mom and I are positive that if he had known the current state of the world he would have understood and not subjected my Mom to the trip she is going to make this afternoon. My work here in my hometown will continue, one of my cousins on my Father's side is going to be my stand in and accompany my Mom on this perilous journey. God Bless both of them!

Locally my hometown has 12 confirmed cases with many more cases awaiting results. There have been no confirmed deaths yet, but I do not doubt there will be many. Of those 12 infected individuals a couple did properly self isolate. However most have been out shopping and socializing. They have been to a couple dozen local establishments that have been visited by thousands of people. Some of the 12 were symptomatic when they made those trips, completely irresponsible! They must be listening to the political leaders of our State and our Country and not the medical community in those places touched by this pandemic.

I have been steadily increasing protocols for my small business and today I am enacting what I hope will be the final protocols. I am trying to ensure no contact at the point of sale which is where I have been receiving the most pushback from the 7 small businesses I serve. My duty is to my customers, my employees, to my family and to myself to try my best to keep everyone as safe as I can. I do not want to play in any part of the spread. If I lose business over someone choosing money over people, so be it.

Thank you all, stay safe and God Bless!
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,781

Thank you gentlemen! My Stepdad has passed, my Mom naturally is hurting. His body has been transported across two state lines. The son would not concede to bury his Dad locally but insisted upon his Dad's wishes to be buried near his Grandfather who raised him. My Mom and I are positive that if he had known the current state of the world he would have understood and not subjected my Mom to the trip she is going to make this afternoon. My work here in my hometown will continue, one of my cousins on my Father's side is going to be my stand in and accompany my Mom on this perilous journey. God Bless both of them!

Locally my hometown has 12 confirmed cases with many more cases awaiting results. There have been no confirmed deaths yet, but I do not doubt there will be many. Of those 12 infected individuals a couple did properly self isolate. However most have been out shopping and socializing. They have been to a couple dozen local establishments that have been visited by thousands of people. Some of the 12 were symptomatic when they made those trips, completely irresponsible! They must be listening to the political leaders of our State and our Country and not the medical community in those places touched by this pandemic.

I have been steadily increasing protocols for my small business and today I am enacting what I hope will be the final protocols. I am trying to ensure no contact at the point of sale which is where I have been receiving the most pushback from the 7 small businesses I serve. My duty is to my customers, my employees, to my family and to myself to try my best to keep everyone as safe as I can. I do not want to play in any part of the spread. If I lose business over someone choosing money over people, so be it.

Right back at ya, Condolences and prayers. Country needs more of what you are doing!!
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,082
    Iceman said:

Thank you gentlemen! My Stepdad has passed, my Mom naturally is hurting. His body has been transported across two state lines. The son would not concede to bury his Dad locally but insisted upon his Dad's wishes to be buried near his Grandfather who raised him. My Mom and I are positive that if he had known the current state of the world he would have understood and not subjected my Mom to the trip she is going to make this afternoon. My work here in my hometown will continue, one of my cousins on my Father's side is going to be my stand in and accompany my Mom on this perilous journey. God Bless both of them!

Right back at ya, Condolences and prayers. Country needs more of what you are doing!!
    Absolutely, completely agree with Iceman! Sorry to hear all that you’re going through... Take care!
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,207
    My deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss @TexasBornCowboysFan.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,693
    Sorry for your loss @TexasBornCowboysFan
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,105
    Sorry for your loss.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,005
    Sorry for your loss
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • calcomcalcom Posts: 167
    Sorry for your loss @TexasBornCowboysFan
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,154
    @TexasBornCowboysFan

I wish only the best for you and your family so sorry for what your going through. I wish more people would take the stance your taking!!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,751

I’m So sorry man
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,254
    Fifty-two auto picks...

TheDude said:

Fifty-two auto picks...

wth, right?
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • It's not like people don't have spare time on their hands. This league has officially become a joke.

Unfortunately it’s Crazy but it’s too difficult to get 96 teams to all be active.... that’s kinda why the IBL works. It’s a lot easier to stay active when it’s a team thing
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,254
    Gotta disagree. It's not too difficult to log in every other day and update your draft list. No need to stay on top of (like the IBL) because there's no trading. Your guys will be there or they won't.

Stupid simple.

Those who have issues should bow out. That's the appropriate thing to do. Those who don't and are unable to figure out how to pre-draft via a draft list? Well, they should go back to espn...

I agree those who can’t draft should bow out...Just saying it’s too difficult to get 96 random teams to stay active... it’s not difficult for you me wicker cool hand Guinness And smitty cause we can all be relied on. Whatever...we’re almost halfway thru this... I’m sticking it out cause I committed to it...
    daily check in, not hard. pre-draft, also not hard.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    Lol I check in about 50 times a day....
  • Lol I check in about 50 times a day....

Me too. Since I'm on an end, I have 182 picks between my picks - yet I still check in at least 5 times per day. Obsessive? Maybe. lol

• I'm going with Mark Andrews here, which is going to force me to cheer hard for the Ravens. After 5 picks, 3 of them will be Ravens (Lamar Jackson, Mark Ingram & Mark Andrews). lol