fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

🔥96 Team Official Thread🏈🏈🏈

Comments

• I like Ingram in redraft

I did. Carson’s hip recovery scared me.

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,005
    edited March 21
    I kind of wanted to be apart of this but sounds like it's meh with bunch of people not caring
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • oops - Top Gun missed his pick and was auto-drafted with Prescott. Unfortunately he already drafted Mahomes, so he has 2 top QBs with only 10 roster spots and no trading.

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,082
    Hahaha.... for some reason I have a feeling there will be a lot of non-participants in this league
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,254

oops - Top Gun missed his pick and was auto-drafted with Prescott. Unfortunately he already drafted Mahomes, so he has 2 top QBs with only 10 roster spots and no trading.

I'm sure it will get reversed....

• TheDude said:

oops - Top Gun missed his pick and was auto-drafted with Prescott. Unfortunately he already drafted Mahomes, so he has 2 top QBs with only 10 roster spots and no trading.

lol

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,005
    Out of curiosity how many of the 96 owners do you guys think actually care and will take this draft/season serious?
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.

Out of curiosity how many of the 96 owners do you guys think actually care and will take this draft/season serious?

Two more Dak auto drafts. I think if this gets reversed I'm out. Why should I care if no one else does...?

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,105
    No reversals. Pre-draft your pick or suffer the consequences.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,082

Pretty much... we all said we wanted to be a part of it. Predraft if can’t make the pick.
    two have already been reversed...

• Out of curiosity how many of the 96 owners do you guys think actually care and will take this draft/season serious?

TheDude said:

You're optimistic, the way this draft is going, I'm guessing around 65.

• TheDude said:

two have already been reversed...

I agree that no pick should be reversed. However, in those 2 cases, I agree with the reversal. If the adp was set properly, Winchester (whoever that is) never would have been drafted.

• With TopGun surely timing out next, that will be 4 in the last 6 picks. People are making this league a joke.

• CoolHand said:

Pretty much... we all said we wanted to be a part of it. Predraft if can’t make the pick.
    Battle of the Pimps! Who let in all the hoes wanting to change their lot?
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 860

CoolHand said:

Lmfao that’s great😂🤣
  • So I couldn’t decide between Ingram or Carson in the 3rd round. I went Ingram, but then was able to grab Carson in the 4th. Woohoo!

Nuk,Lamar,Ingram and Carson = Solid foundation @GuinnessIsGoodForYou
  • Nuk,Lamar,Ingram and Carson = Solid foundation @GuinnessIsGoodForYou

Yeah, I'm really happy with my team so far!

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,693

CoolHand said:

Well played lol
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • @Smitty please replace me. I can't take this draft right now. I own a small business that is in direct contact with people of all ages everyday and have contracts with 7 different stores. I am in contact with dozens of people over 80 every week. I am being failed by the president, the governor and the business owners in keeping these people's exposure to a minimum. My stepdad is in hospice care and my poor mom... bigger things

I'm sorry.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,751

@Smitty please replace me. I can't take this draft right now. I own a small business that is in direct contact with people of all ages everyday and have contracts with 7 different stores. I am in contact with dozens of people over 80 every week. I am being failed by the president, the governor and the business owners in keeping these people's exposure to a minimum. My stepdad is in hospice care and my poor mom... bigger things

I'm sorry.

Sorry my man. please keep us updated. Thinkin of ya!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    TheDude said:

Why? Because I reversed the others? No reversals. That was obviously something we needed to do for the good of the league or we have two teams not active and they are ghost ships. I still autodrafted the top player after that dude. Mostert was the top adp player and both got him. No pick was reversed I just manually stepped aside from MFL's unreasonable error.

No one gets redos. They didn't.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    GI

@Smitty please replace me. I can't take this draft right now. I own a small business that is in direct contact with people of all ages everyday and have contracts with 7 different stores. I am in contact with dozens of people over 80 every week. I am being failed by the president, the governor and the business owners in keeping these people's exposure to a minimum. My stepdad is in hospice care and my poor mom... bigger things

I'm sorry.

Please stay safe James. Wishing only the best to you and your loved ones during this crazy time... hoping we can all get through this unharmed and eventually get back to some normalcy in our lives.
    Hang in there everyone.
    -Sludgejudge
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,781

I'm sorry.

Be safe @TexasBornCowboysFan .... you clearly have your priorities correct, hope the rest of the world figures it out....

I'm sorry.

Stay safe!

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,693

I'm sorry.

Thoughts and prayers to you @TexasBornCowboysFan . One step at a time.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,082

I'm sorry.

Be strong @TexasBornCowboysFan , you have our support and prayers.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Smitty said:

TheDude said:

Why? Because I reversed the others? No reversals. That was obviously something we needed to do for the good of the league or we have two teams not active and they are ghost ships. I still autodrafted the top player after that dude. Mostert was the top adp player and both got him. No pick was reversed I just manually stepped aside from MFL's unreasonable error.

No one gets redos. They didn't.
    @TheDude sorry if that came off like I was mad, I reread it. ha. I was just explaining it. People have been either totally in agreement with it for the good of the league and get that i still autodrafted their picks to mostert (they had no choice), or they get so upset I find myself in defense mode. So not my intent lol my bad if it read like that.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com