fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

DJ Chark vs 2020 Rookies

Where would you rank DJ Chark in this year's rookie class? I have the 1.06 and I am considering offering it up for Chark. Do I need to ask for more?

Comments

• I need to see your team. A lot of things to factor in. Also when will be your next pick.

• QB - Dak Prescott
    RB - Cohen, Drake, Ekeler, Monty
    WR - N’Keal, Lockett, Perriman, ARob
    TE -Hooper

1.08 (NOT1.06) no other picks

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    Give me the 1.06 over Chark. You need a WR, that's clear. But I feel the 1.06 can get you more later in the year.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,208
    You don’t have a very good team. That’s just being honest. I would package that 1.06 with as many players other than Drake as needed to move into the top 3. Build from there. Your roster is neither built to win now nor does it have many high upside players.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    It's a decent team. The RBs need to be bolstered along with the WR. That's why the 1.06 becomes valuable. If the Cards cut DJ then I would either sell Drake high or ride him till mid season if he's producing like a round 3 pick. A-Rob and Lockett are serviceable WR3s. You will need Harry to step up. Dak will sign a mega deal and under perform now that he doesn't have a contract to to play for. so be all ears for any offers there.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • This was a train wreck that I took over and am obviously rebuilding

• so you have 1.08 and 1.06 right?

I would take Chark and Draft Burrow.

• so you have 1.08 and 1.06 right?

I would take Chark and Draft Burrow.

No, I mistakenly wrote 1.06. I ONLY have the 1.08.

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,203
    I think Chark is worth that. 1.8

But I would hold out w your team & try to land a RB in the draft.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318
    I would not be betting on Drake until we see where he signs and as Crapman says, see what happens with DJ.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,698
    That's a pretty good team man. If dak has another good year you should be able to complete. Drake and ekeler are a good rb combination, lockett and arob aren't bad. Hooper is good.

Go get chark. Your team may surprise.
  • Thanks for all of your thoughts and responses. After a bit of a discussion, I was able to get a better deal done. This is what it ended up being...

I gave:
    2021 3rd (late)

I got:
    DJ Chark
    2021 South Bend Slayers 2nd (early)

There are also payroll and contract restrictions but due to a loophole in the rules, Chark doesn't count towards my payroll and his contract will never run out. Extra bonus for me, I am very happy with this trade. Woot woot!!

• Good. Trade drake once Johnson is gone for pick and player.

• IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318
    Nice deal for you @GuinnessIsGoodForYou