fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

1.06 disappointment

I was content with the spot until Etienne decided to get his learn on. Now I'm on the outside looking in. Swift, Jeudy, Lamb, Dobbins and Taylor seem to be the consensus top 5, although order seems to differ. I also have 1.10 and 1.12, so I'm hoping to work into the top 3. Does that sound like the right move, or should I just stick with what I have and hope to hit on those? I've got the same picks in the 2nd also.

Comments

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,208
    edited February 1
    I have picks 3 and 4 (as well as 9 and 10). There’s nothing you can give me to get me to trade 3 or 4. Well I guess you could severely overpay and I’d do it but no way would I take a package of 10 and 12 to let you move into top 5. This has become a very top heavy draft, it’s not as deep as what was once advertised so there’s be no reason for me to move down.
  • I have picks 3 and 4 (as well as 9 and 10). There’s nothing you can give me to get me to trade 3 or 4. Well I guess you could severely overpay and I’d do it but no way would I take a package of 10 and 12 to let you move into top 5. This has become a very top heavy draft, it’s not as deep as what was once advertised so there’s be no reason for me to move down.

I plan on using the 1.06 along with the 1.10 and 1.12. I'm hoping that will be enough to move me up a couple of spots.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    edited February 1

I have picks 3 and 4 (as well as 9 and 10). There’s nothing you can give me to get me to trade 3 or 4. Well I guess you could severely overpay and I’d do it but no way would I take a package of 10 and 12 to let you move into top 5. This has become a very top heavy draft, it’s not as deep as what was once advertised so there’s be no reason for me to move down.

I plan on using the 1.06 along with the 1.10 and 1.12. I'm hoping that will be enough to move me up a couple of spots.
    Offer the 1.06 & 1.12 for the 1.04.... or offer all three for the 1.02 OR 1.03 and an early 2nd
  • Just pulled off what I consider an awesome trade in this league. Deebo and my 2.06 for Mahomes (guy has Lamar). I had been rolling with Wentz & Mayfield, so a huge upgrade there. Could use Jeudy or Lamb to replace Deebo.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    Nice!!
  • Just pulled off what I consider an awesome trade in this league. Deebo and my 2.06 for Mahomes (guy has Lamar). I had been rolling with Wentz & Mayfield, so a huge upgrade there. Could use Jeudy or Lamb to replace Deebo.

WOW - fantastic trade for you!!!

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,867

Just pulled off what I consider an awesome trade in this league. Deebo and my 2.06 for Mahomes (guy has Lamar). I had been rolling with Wentz & Mayfield, so a huge upgrade there. Could use Jeudy or Lamb to replace Deebo.

Fantastic 👍
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    Dude sold Malhomes for nothing. Well done
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: