fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

What to do with Bell?

Never thought I'd be so blah finally owning Thee L'eveon Bell...
I feel Drake or Mixon would be achievable targets or is that to close to the same tier and just stay put?!
10 Team Dynasty, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP

MAHOMES
KAMARA, SINGLETARY, DRAKE, Monty, Mostert, Coleman, Snell
NUK, KUPP, DIGGS, Miller, Harmon, Perriman
WALLER, Howard, Irv
BADGLEY
DL) HUNTER
LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, WARNER, Payne
DB) PEPPERS, John John

19th & 29th overall rookie picks-(WR!) •Trade SF backfield..?

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    I wouldn’t trade either of them for Bell. You might be able to get DFreeman... not sure what else
  • If you can get Drake or Mixon, jump on it. However, as Cool Hand mentioned - that’s enough to get them.

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,208
    What does this mean - you have bell and can possibly trade him for Drake? I have Drake and while I have high hopes for him I didn’t realize his value was so high these days.
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 377
    Nothing has been offered, just spitballing on who a comparable back may be/fair trade. Always looking to get a little younger. Fear of being stuck with a high profile name...
    10 Team Dynasty, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP

MAHOMES
    KAMARA, SINGLETARY, DRAKE, Monty, Mostert, Coleman, Snell
    NUK, KUPP, DIGGS, Miller, Harmon, Perriman
    WALLER, Howard, Irv
    BADGLEY
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, WARNER, Payne
    DB) PEPPERS, John John

19th & 29th overall rookie picks-(WR!) •Trade SF backfield..?
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 160
    I traded Bell and a 2021 1st for Chubb. I think Bells value only further decreases from here I’m happy with the deal. That’s the only comp I can offer you
  • Rmadrid86 said:

I traded Bell and a 2021 1st for Chubb. I think Bells value only further decreases from here I’m happy with the deal. That’s the only comp I can offer you

Helluva trade!! Well done.