fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Rate these WR's-ppr

What is your Rank for these young Wr's? Value in Picks? Buying or Selling

-DjMoore
-AjBrown
-Courtland Sutton
-Tyler Boyd
-Deebo Samuel

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    I’d move Boyd & Moore before any of the others.

I’d look to get the other three.

No idea on what it might cost... each league is different and I know Brown’s price is way up atm
  • I rank them the following.
    AJ Brown
    C.Sutton
    DJ Moore
    Samuel
    Boyd
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,208
    I don’t want Boyd. He was a product of the team not having AJ Green this season and all signs point to AJ coming back to Bengals. I’d look to get whatever i can for Boyd. Moore got a new HC and who knows maybe even a new QB. I don’t value uncertainty.
  • AJ Brown
    DJ Moore
    Deebo Samuel
    Tyler Boyd
    Courtland Sutton

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,696
    Sutton may have just had the quietest 1100 yard 6td season I can remember....with garbage at qb.....if they can uptick the qb position just an inch he could take off. Moore may have had the 2nd quietest 1100 yard season....both arrows trending up it appears for both...so much of boyd depends on if green stays or goes...my gut says in that offense deebo will always be that better real life player over fantasy contributor...I just don't know what to think in regards to brown...maybe I'm being blinded by being burned from corey Davis.

Sutton
    Moore

Boyd

Brown
    Deebo
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,606

I rank them the following.
    AJ Brown
    C.Sutton
    DJ Moore
    Samuel
    Boyd

this for me as well
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    This is how I see it, Deebo has the talent to Join Sutton and Moore soon.

AJ Brown
    C.Sutton
    DJ Moore
    Samuel
    Boyd
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

AJ Brown
    C.Sutton
    DJ Moore
    Samuel
    Boyd

Agreed on this
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318

WTCM said:

AJ Brown
    C.Sutton
    DJ Moore
    Samuel
    Boyd

Agreed on this
    Same here
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,530
    WTCM said:

AJ Brown
    C.Sutton
    DJ Moore
    Samuel
    Boyd

Yup
  • gdoggdog Posts: 11
    Aj Brown
    Moore
    Deebo
    Sutton
    Boyd

• What about N Harry? Lol had to poke the bear with you all about him being the best from 2019 class.

• IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318
    I took the question as players he owned or new were available to him, not overall ranking, if that were the case Harry is not the only one missing by a long shot.
    I’m not a Harry apologist, that having been said he was a rookie last season and hurt for most of the year. They all don’t hit a grand slam in their first at-bat. We get spoiled with the OBJ’s of the world who play lights out from year 1 but the more typical stats for rookies are meh at best. Fact of the matter is in NE he simply doesn’t have a lot of competition at the moment and he was a first round pick. I know NE does things unconventional but there’s more on Harry’s side than not on his side going forward. I’m holding him.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    He will be good, just needs to receive regular looks. Much like the hate many had on Monty. The expectation was too high (I'm at fault for that) He did pick up towards the end of the year. With Edelman likely gone, if the Pats clean house Harry will be a building block. He should have he sophomore year Sutton had.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Great comps for A.J. Brown:

Tyreek Hill rookie year - 61 rec/593 yard/6 tds

Deandre Hopkins rookie- 52/802/2

AJ Brown - 52/1,051/8

He’s off to a great start of his career. His rookie season is as good if not better than two of the top 5 fantasy WRs. Goes to show you how badly Mariota screwed Corey Davis’s career.
    edited January 30
    With regards to Harry it’ll likely be good for him if Brady doesn’t return. Historically Brady has used his slot receiver heavily (Edelman, before him Amendola, before him Wes Welker)and Gronk as his Redzone weapon with his outside receivers being an afterthought. You have to go all the way back to his season with Randy Moss to find an outside receiver who had fantasy success. Brady just doesn’t utilize his outside receivers effectively. A different QB may.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,203
    I asked the question because I like ALL of these guys & own them in a lot of leagues. Wanted to see what others value them as Id like to acquire them in other leagues & owners have acquired about trading for them too.

Im glad I asked the question. Little surprised Brown has a higher value than Dj Moore & Sutton. & Boyd is @ the bottom of the list for everyone. Gracias.