fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Rookie 1.1? Who is it?

Who is your early 1.1 in Rookie Drafts?

-Taylor RB Wisconsin
-Swift RB Georgia
-Jeudy WR Alabama
-Etienne (watch tonight) RB Clemson

Also a haul of wr's Te's Qb's & others to watch too. Should be a good National Title game.

Comments

• Jeudy

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,989
    Jeudy
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • Who is your early 1.1 in Rookie Drafts?

-Taylor RB Wisconsin
    -Swift RB Georgia
    -Jeudy WR Alabama
    -Etienne (watch tonight) RB Clemson

Also a haul of wr's Te's Qb's & others to watch too. Should be a good National Title game.

Have to be honest at this stage I keep flipping my choice from guys.
    I like Swift,Etienne & Jeudy. Can't wait to see where they land.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,170
    It doesn’t matter where they land. Wasn’t AJ Brown ranked lower because of being draft by Titans? How’d that turn out? On the flip side someone can be in a “good” situation and all it takes is a QB injury or HC change to ruin it.
  • It doesn’t matter where they land. Wasn’t AJ Brown ranked lower because of being draft by Titans? How’d that turn out? On the flip side someone can be in a “good” situation and all it takes is a QB injury or HC change to ruin it.

Agree you should always go talent. But if I have players in same tier talent wise I could be influenced by the landing spot jmo.

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,170
    edited January 13
    lots of elite talent in this draft, I’m happy I made all the moves I did to acquire 4 first round rookie picks. They all won’t pan out but its a numbers game.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,211

It doesn’t matter where they land. Wasn’t AJ Brown ranked lower because of being draft by Titans? How’d that turn out? On the flip side someone can be in a “good” situation and all it takes is a QB injury or HC change to ruin it.

Really I think both talent and situation have to be weighed and should factor into all ranking decisions. Think it is unfair to play the "injury card" only when referring to players ranked higher because they are in a good situation as injuries to key layers affect all players. There are not many higher on AJ Brown than I am, been trading for him all season where I didn't draft him. 1st 6 games of the season he averaged 8.5 pts per game, last 10, 15.9 pts per game..... seems like landing spot with Marriota vs landing spot with Tannehill had a significant impact on the talented AJ Brown's production, so how it turned out really was impacted by which landing spot he was in.

There are organizations that seem to maximize the talent they get, so a lesser talent gets a better career than a guy who has more talent that goes to an underachieving organization and has a lesser career.... it all factors in.