fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Brady Landing Spot? Pats, Colts, Chargers, Raiders?

2

Comments

  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,172
    Personally, I think there's zero chance he plays for another team/coach. Brady returns for another year or hangs up his cleats.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,274

    If the 49ers don't win the SB this year, outside of NE I think he ends up in SF.

    Tom Curran of NBC Sports Boston feels that rumors involving the 49ers and free-agent quarterback Tom Brady are real. Analysis: This would be a bit out of left field given the presence of Jimmy Garoppolo, but the 49ers could view Brady as the upgrade to get them over the top in 2020. This would do more to hurt Garoppolo's fantasy value than it would help Brady, who will likely remain a QB2 regardless of where he lands this offseason.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    edited March 4

    If the 49ers don't win the SB this year, outside of NE I think he ends up in SF.

    You called before Primetime did is all I got to say!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,274
    swampies said:

    If the 49ers don't win the SB this year, outside of NE I think he ends up in SF.

    You called before Primetime did is all I got to say!
    :lol:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Tennessee is sounding like a real possibility as well. They already made it pretty deep in the playoffs last season which would give Tom a chance to immediately win a ring without the hoodie. I think all they need is a QB and they will be instant contenders.

  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,274

    Tennessee is sounding like a real possibility as well. They already made it pretty deep in the playoffs last season which would give Tom a chance to immediately win a ring without the hoodie. I think all they need is a QB and they will be instant contenders.

    Better chance than the 49ers?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,297
    Would like to see him play in Miami. 😁🤣
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,414
    I don’t want Brady anywhere near Titans. AJ Brown got a good thing going with Tannehill. I don’t want any new developments to change that.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,673
    Brady retires a Patriot.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,297

    I don’t want Brady anywhere near Titans. AJ Brown got a good thing going with Tannehill. I don’t want any new developments to change that.

    Tanner hill could be somewhere else.... isn’t he a FA too??
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,414
    CoolHand said:

    I don’t want Brady anywhere near Titans. AJ Brown got a good thing going with Tannehill. I don’t want any new developments to change that.

    Tanner hill could be somewhere else.... isn’t he a FA too??
    He took them to the playoffs and they beat the Pats - seems enough to bring him back to see if they can build on it.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,253
    Tannehill earned his starting gig in Tennessee. I don't want to see Brady in another jersey, especially taking away Jimmy G's job in San Fran. Colts may sign Rivers soon. Chargers should draft a rookie, as they're biggest need isn't QB. Lastly Chicago isn't the right fit, nor are the Raiders. Brady should retire as a Patriot.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • I agree with all your points, but something tells me that Brady wants to prove that he can win without the hoodie.

  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247

    I don’t want Brady anywhere near Titans. AJ Brown got a good thing going with Tannehill. I don’t want any new developments to change that.

    I totally agree with you on AJ Brown
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,253

    I agree with all your points, but something tells me that Brady wants to prove that he can win without the hoodie.

    And if he can't a good chunk of his legacy will be then seen because of the hoodie's system. Best to be left as is.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,378
    He’s going to SF or Vegas. Possibly Tennessee w the Vrabel connection.

    I’m ready for Hoodie to go 4-12 without Brady.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,274

    I agree with all your points, but something tells me that Brady wants to prove that he can win without the hoodie.

    Exactly, and Brady will retire a Patriot even if he plays the next few seasons elsewhere.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,880

    He’s going to SF or Vegas. Possibly Tennessee w the Vrabel connection.

    I’m ready for Hoodie to go 4-12 without Brady.

    he went 11 and 5 with matt cassell.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,253
    edited March 6
    DAX said:

    He’s going to SF or Vegas. Possibly Tennessee w the Vrabel connection.

    I’m ready for Hoodie to go 4-12 without Brady.

    he went 11 and 5 with matt cassell.
    Uh that 2008 roster consisted of future HOFers like Moss, Seymour, Bruschi, Seau, Welker, Mankins, Light, Wilfork, Vrabel, Meriweather, and Harrsion. Anybody could have went 11 and 5 with that roster.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,880
    WTCM said:

    DAX said:

    He’s going to SF or Vegas. Possibly Tennessee w the Vrabel connection.

    I’m ready for Hoodie to go 4-12 without Brady.

    he went 11 and 5 with matt cassell.
    Uh that 2008 roster consisted of future HOFers like Moss, Seymour, Bruschi, Seau, Welker, Mankins, Light, Wilfork, Vrabel, Meriweather, and Harrsion. Anybody could have went 11 and 5 with that roster.
    they just went 12 and 4 with an old man who had difficulty throwing the ball furhter than 10 yards as their qb.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,253
    DAX said:

    WTCM said:

    DAX said:

    He’s going to SF or Vegas. Possibly Tennessee w the Vrabel connection.

    I’m ready for Hoodie to go 4-12 without Brady.

    he went 11 and 5 with matt cassell.
    Uh that 2008 roster consisted of future HOFers like Moss, Seymour, Bruschi, Seau, Welker, Mankins, Light, Wilfork, Vrabel, Meriweather, and Harrsion. Anybody could have went 11 and 5 with that roster.
    they just went 12 and 4 with an old man who had difficulty throwing the ball furhter than 10 yards as their qb.
    You need to give some credit to the old man
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,880
    WTCM said:

    DAX said:

    WTCM said:

    DAX said:

    He’s going to SF or Vegas. Possibly Tennessee w the Vrabel connection.

    I’m ready for Hoodie to go 4-12 without Brady.

    he went 11 and 5 with matt cassell.
    Uh that 2008 roster consisted of future HOFers like Moss, Seymour, Bruschi, Seau, Welker, Mankins, Light, Wilfork, Vrabel, Meriweather, and Harrsion. Anybody could have went 11 and 5 with that roster.
    they just went 12 and 4 with an old man who had difficulty throwing the ball furhter than 10 yards as their qb.
    You need to give some credit to the old man
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    Really hope Brady signs somewhere other then Patriots
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 960

    I'd like to see Brady go to the Bucs, Steelers or Broncos


    TOM BRADY
    QB, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

    Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud reports the Buccaneers are going "all in" on Tom Brady in free agency.
    SOURCE: Tampa Bay Times on Twitter
    Mar 11, 2020, 3:08 PM ET
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,755

    I'd like to see Brady go to the Bucs, Steelers or Broncos


    TOM BRADY
    QB, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

    Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud reports the Buccaneers are going "all in" on Tom Brady in free agency.
    SOURCE: Tampa Bay Times on Twitter
    Mar 11, 2020, 3:08 PM ET
    This makes me throw up in my mouth some.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,312
    Wow.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

    D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • That just means that THEY want HIM. In my opinion, there is no way he will go there.

  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,755

    That just means that THEY want HIM. In my opinion, there is no way he will go there.

    This
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,673
    Tampa might actually be receptive to Brady's demands.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    Only reason he would go there would be the tax break he would get. Period
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
Sign In or Register to comment.