fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Brady Landing Spot? Pats, Colts, Chargers, Raiders?

Where will Brady sign?

What is your guess for landing spot for the GOAT?

Pats
Colts
Chargers
Raiders
Browns w Jr Hoodie
Other:

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,390
    Retires.
    D3:
    QB—Lamar, Allen, Big Ben, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Lazard, Hardman, Renfrow, Beasley, Claypool
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Tyrod
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, DWilliams, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Watson, Dorsett
    TE—IThomas, LThomas, DArnold, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Prater
    DEF—Bears
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,067
    I've seen Tennessee floated around. I'll say the LA boy returns home.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2020 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Christian McCaffrey, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB, WR Courtland Sutton, WR A.J. Brown, WR D.J. Chark, WR N'Keal Harry, WR Henry Ruggs III
  • That's an interesting thought since he spends his off seasons out here (LA) and Rivers is struggling. However, I think he stays in NE with the Hoodie for 1 more year so that they can both retire as champions.

• That being said, I think he would be amazing with the Vikings receiving core and Cook keeping the defenses honest.

• DonDon Posts: 5,411
    I haven't bought any speculation of this move. It's always been clear to me he retires a Patriot. Kraft choosing Brady over Jimmy, and trading Brisset for peanuts reaffirmed that belief at the time. Kraft loves Brady. He wants him to retire a Patriot. Money won't be the issue. One more year for Brady in New England. I think he can still compete for a title if they get him some weapons. Maybe Gronk returns for one more year too. They went all in this year and it didn't work out. I see them going all in next year as well
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 1,009
    I'd like to see Brady go to the Bucs, Steelers or Broncos
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,473
    Retires or stays with New England. I don't want the GOAT to wear another jersey. Especially a low level team.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,365
    WTCM said:

Retires or stays with New England.

Yep

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,306
    If the 49ers don't win the SB this year, outside of NE I think he ends up in SF.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

If the 49ers don't win the SB this year, outside of NE I think he ends up in SF.

Why would Fran part ways with Jimmy?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,445
    He's gonna be a Colt or Charger.
    WTCM said:

Why would Fran part ways with Jimmy?
    I never said that they would part ways with Jimmy. Jimmy would just take a backseat for a year or two and I only stated SF if they don't win the SB this year. Otherwise, they wouldn't make a move for Brady obviously.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

He's gonna be a Colt or Charger.

He won't win with either of those two franchises though.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    If the Patriots do dismantle, there will be a flood of questions asked. Will TB12 or BB be successful without each other? Who will replace Tom? How will Edelman be? Where do we draft any one of them? If at all. Or for that matter N'Keal Harry? Will the Bills finally be the team that overtakes the divisional crown?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,481
    If Brady leaves I think the AFC East becomes a revolving door. Some years Bills take the division, other years Jets, etc., you know, the way a division is supposed to be as opposed to the same team winning that division every year for 20 years.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,354
    My first thought was the Raiders
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • No way does he go to SF, it would kill Jimmy Gar. He finally comes out from Brady’s shadow, performs really well, thrn he finds himself behind Brady again?!!!?

No way does he go to SF, it would kill Jimmy Gar. He finally comes out from Brady’s shadow, performs really well, thrn he finds himself behind Brady again?!!!?

"No way"? Not everyone seems to think there is "no way"......

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/chris-long-thinks-49ers-are-only-team-tom-brady-would-leave-patriots

Never say never, lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,445
    We will find out pretty soon if they franchise tag him.

Will get interesting if that’s doesn’t happen
    I don't know, I tend to agree with @GuinnessIsGoodForYou here. Why kill the inner mentality of Jimmy for the future. It also tells the rest of the team they have zero faith in Garro. (the ones who support him ie Kittle etc) I don't even think Brady is the difference maker. Its Brady paired with BB which is deadly.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,564
    edited January 8

Brady cannot be franchise tagged, part of his contract.
    Iceman said:

Brady cannot be franchise tagged, part of his contract.
    Yep
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 930
    Why hasn’t Chicago been brought up? Trubisky is terrible, and adding Brady would help correct that mistake. Good D, Tarik Cohen playing James White role. It could be interesting.
    tmoney said:

Why hasn’t Chicago been brought up? Trubisky is terrible, and adding Brady would help correct that mistake. Good D, Tarik Cohen playing James White role. It could be interesting.

I know I wouldn't welcome it as a Vikings fan lol. But you're right. Much better offense overall.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,764
    Brady retires a Patriot.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 1,009
    tmoney said:

Good call @tmoney i didn’t even think of the bears
  • tmoney said:

Trubisky isn't the best QB in the league, but he can run out of trouble when the pocket collapses. Brady 3-5 years ago is a huge upgrade from Trubisky, but I don't think he's that much of an upgrade anymore.

The Bears' main issues this year were the horrible play-calling of Matt Nagy and their horrible offensive line.

• footballchixfootballchix Posts: 935
    In an alternate dimension....Dak gets hurt. Brady goes to Dallas. Cowboys Beat Packers in NFC championship. Rodgers demands a trade.He goes to Raiders. Gruden QB lovefest goes into overdrive. Cowboys Beat Patriots in Superbowl. Brady retires. Jerry kicks the bucket. Mike McCathy is award a lifetime coach deal. Jerry’s will leaves Brady to operate as team president and 50 million, for giving him the one thing he wanted before he died. Hoodie continues to win. Kraft's masseuse was really Ray Finkle ....

In this dimension
    I believe the Panthers make a lot of sense. Add Antonio Brown.

My original thought was the Chargers. He has a home in LA. They need to get some of the Brady fans to come and cheer the chargers on at the Rams stadium lol.

Other possibilities
    Browns.
    Colts (the Mannings probably interfere here).
    Bucs.

Chicago Ryan Pace is tied to Trubisky.

If Brady can't get with a contender you know the end of his career is meant for a team like the Redskins, Daniel Synder. Haskin's needs to sit and learn.

I still think Romo is better than half the leagues QBs shame he retired so soon. Great in the booth though.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,377
    edited January 9
    WTCM said:

I still think Romo is better than half the leagues QBs shame he retired so soon. Great in the booth though.

And making good money while not having to deal with the physical aspects of the game.