fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Wild Card Weekend

2»

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,297

The Niners RB game is almost as messy as the Patriots’ I’m staying away.

Pretty much... I’m right there with ya
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,414
    Sony Michel is like my RB5. He’ll go even further down the list once I take one of the elite rookie RBs in the draft. I got deep rosters in that league so I can afford to just let him sit on my bench.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007

The Niners RB game is almost as messy as the Patriots’ I’m staying away.

Agreed
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247

Right?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,312
    I KNEW I should have put big money on the Titans. I had a feeling with +9. Dangit.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Tyrod
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler, Lazard
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,253
    I'm sorry but Jimmy was short of a 1st. Bad call.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,345

Eagles fans probably wishing they had Nick Foles right about now. Another Eagles backup QB in when playoffs are here. Eagles have sooooooo many injuries

Wentz is worthless. Not an Eagles fan but that organization should have seen the writing on the wall and went in a different direction long ago. I’ve never seen a QB incapable of being relied upon year after year.
    Sam Bradford comes to mind...

TheDude said:

Eagles fans probably wishing they had Nick Foles right about now. Another Eagles backup QB in when playoffs are here. Eagles have sooooooo many injuries

Wentz is worthless. Not an Eagles fan but that organization should have seen the writing on the wall and went in a different direction long ago. I’ve never seen a QB incapable of being relied upon year after year.
    Sam Bradford comes to mind...
    LOL
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,414
    The thing with Bradford is at least he had the decent to get hurt during regular season. Wentz has missed playoffs/not been available when the team needed him most.
    Well at least Carson has the ability to bring teams to the Playoffs. Bradford only knows how to cash a massive check.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,880
    WTCM said:

Well at least Carson has the ability to bring teams to the Playoffs. Bradford only knows how to cash a massive check.

Well, to be fair to Bradford he had to learn a new offense every year. Just when he was in his second year of the same offense and was about to break out in 2013 that jerk mike Mitchell pushed him out of bounds when Sammy was already there and wasn't ready for it causing him to tear his acl. Then he tore it again before the 2014 season began. Then he was forever in new offenses to learn. He really never had a chance.
    edited January 14
    Please don't defend Sam Bradford lol. He won't make his supporters look good. Dude is a fragile fraud.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: