fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Wild Card Weekend

IcemanIceman Posts: 6,564
Singletary looking good!!!

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 6,564
    How lucky are the Bills to get back to a shot at tying this game...
    Wow.... 19 all
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,481
    I have Sony Michel and Harry as keepers on my team. I really gotta sell them - Pats are all over the place and don’t rely on any one player outside of Brady. Might package them for one player.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,473
    Oh it really hurts routing for the Bills sometimes
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 935

I have Sony Michel and Harry as keepers on my team. I really gotta sell them - Pats are all over the place and don’t rely on any one player outside of Brady. Might package them for one player.

I wouldn’t take either player for free. Michel I didn’t even consider keeping after last season.

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,920
    edited January 5

I wouldn’t take either player for free. Michel I didn’t even consider keeping after last season.
    Yeah, i traded him away from every team i took over that had him on the roster.
  • I have Sony Michel and Harry as keepers on my team. I really gotta sell them - Pats are all over the place and don’t rely on any one player outside of Brady. Might package them for one player.

I avoided him for the sole reason that he was an RB for the Pats. Harry will rise next season (now that he is healthy).

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,353

I avoided him for the sole reason that he was an RB for the Pats. Harry will rise next season (now that he is healthy).
    Question is who throwing him the ball next season? Not Brady probably!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    So excited to finally have a different SB this year
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

So excited to finally have a different SB this year

AMEN!

• I can’t believe the Titans won with only 72 yards passing. 😂 34 carries for Henry - that guy needs the full week to recover!

Great tennis match so far
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 935
    swampies said:

Question is who throwing him the ball next season? Not Brady probably!
    One major reason why I didn’t believe in Harry. I felt like Nobody was listening . Brady won’t last and nobody behind him.

• I don’t think Brady retires after getting upset by a 6th seed. That loss pretty much guarantees he and Hoodie come back next year.

I almost want a different Pats QB with regards to Harry. Pats will spread it around to everyone, at least a different QB might target him more.

This seems like this could be Edelman’s last year in NE. So maybe Harry moves up a notch. Fortunately I don’t need to start Harry, he’s at best WR5 for me so I guess I shouldn’t panic. But after him never another Pats player until the Hoodie is out.
    Saints are not marching in like this
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,240
    As a Falcons fan I wanted Pats & Saints to both lose and they did! What a great weekend I have Packers/ Chiefs in Super Bowl.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Who dat Who dat going to beat dem Saints? Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings!
    SKOL bitches! Bwhahahahahaha... nobody had faith. 8 point underdogs and boom. Right in the Superdome. Bring on the 9ers
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Eagles fans probably wishing they had Nick Foles right about now. Another Eagles backup QB in when playoffs are here. Eagles have sooooooo many injuries

Eagles fans probably wishing they had Nick Foles right about now. Another Eagles backup QB in when playoffs are here. Eagles have sooooooo many injuries

Wentz is worthless. Not an Eagles fan but that organization should have seen the writing on the wall and went in a different direction long ago. I’ve never seen a QB incapable of being relied upon year after year.
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,067
    All the physical combine warriors can thank D.K. Metcalf for the extra attention this spring.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2020 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Christian McCaffrey, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB, WR Courtland Sutton, WR A.J. Brown, WR D.J. Chark, WR N'Keal Harry, WR Henry Ruggs III
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,920

Wentz is worthless. Not an Eagles fan but that organization should have seen the writing on the wall and went in a different direction long ago. I’ve never seen a QB incapable of being relied upon year after year.
    You didn't know about Sam Bradford?

• tmoneytmoney Posts: 930
    DAX said:

He got a concussion on a questionable hit, and that is somehow his fault?

I cant hold anything against Josh McCown. The veteran gave everything he had. Always did for every team he's been on. First playoff game for him if i'm correct. Shame he goes out like this. Good solid career though.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Glad he got to play in a playoff game also. I think the stat was he’s the oldest QB to have been in the league as long as he was without playing in a playoff game. He can check that box off the list now and retire.
    WTCM said:

I cant hold anything against Josh McCown. The veteran gave everything he had. Always did for every team he's been on. First playoff game for him if i'm correct. Shame he goes out like this. Good solid career though.
    I have nothing against Josh McCown

Glad he got to play in a playoff game also. I think the stat was he’s the oldest QB to have been in the league as long as he was without playing in a playoff game. He can check that box off the list now and retire.

Wow that’s a crazy stat but it does happen to so many players that play in the NFL!
    So many players take it for granted that they’ll be back in the playoffs when you never know what the future holds for them!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Tired of Coleman getting the TD's, Niners jamming it it down the Vikings throat..... Surprising to me at least how well they are running it.
  • The Niners RB game is almost as messy as the Patriots’ I’m staying away.