fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

The "How you LIKING the 2020 CONTENT" post?

Drop a comment here, let peeps know if it's off the hook!
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,284
    Have to get my renewal stored, then I can tell you. LOL. But it looks good from the outside. I'm eager to dip in.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,893

Have to get my renewal stored, then I can tell you. LOL. But it looks good from the outside. I'm eager to dip in.

🔥
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • troyg97troyg97 Posts: 35
    Everything looking good so far!!!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,155
    I absolutely love it. But i'm trying not to be bias here.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,270
    Can’t read it yet... need to get some money back from Uncle Sam since I only one money in one league this season and was just enough to cover next years league fee.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,270
    Man Smitty.... you’re on it already!! I like the rookie calls and I know more about the RBs than the wrs so I have some work to do there.
    The bold prediction is a good one while dependent on another position situation. Will be interesting and I tried to get the player as part of a trade but couldn’t make it happen. Will have to try again this ‘off-season’!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,752
    Info already. Ahead of the curve.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • BBBBoydBBBBoyd Posts: 27
    Smitty, am I correct that you posted the question/comment on January 2. Maybe the question was a little early in the year for January 2. Am I wrong? Anyways today is the 17th of January and from what I have had a chance to see, its been spot on, quality topics and great comments and chat during the live shows is always A+. Great start to 2020, I see you are 2020 on your start to the 2020 year. I feel it Smitty. You do your part, work hard and be yourself. Go for it. Not many people love what they do for a living. It is great to wake up, ready to go to work every morning doing something they like. See everyone when I see ya. Hopefully this weekend.
    Geaux Tigers!
    BBBBoyd said:

Smitty, am I correct that you posted the question/comment on January 2. Maybe the question was a little early in the year for January 2. Am I wrong? Anyways today is the 17th of January and from what I have had a chance to see, its been spot on, quality topics and great comments and chat during the live shows is always A+. Great start to 2020, I see you are 2020 on your start to the 2020 year. I feel it Smitty. You do your part, work hard and be yourself. Go for it. Not many people love what they do for a living. It is great to wake up, ready to go to work every morning doing something they like. See everyone when I see ya. Hopefully this weekend.
    Geaux Tigers!

Thx pal
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 141
    Smitty - You are always "ahead of the game" compared to other sites. I really like your Rookie analysis. Updated rankings on a constant basis keep things interesting when considering such things as trades for Dynasty Leagues. Keep up the great work!
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; Kyle Allen: RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Kenyan Drake, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR: Deandre Hopkins, D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.;
    Robby Anderson and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
    Do we have a 2020 Offseason moves thread?
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
    We need one!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited February 25
    Could you start a combine thread? I can't even record it this year as I don't get the NFLN now. WTH. BOO. Thanks @Smitty
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags

Could you start a combine thread? I can't even record it this year as I don't get the NFLN now. WTH. BOO. Thanks @Smitty

Absolutely… And I also have exciting news that I will be at the NFL draft live streaming day one
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

Absolutely… And I also have exciting news that I will be at the NFL draft live streaming day one
    AWESOME!!

Smitty said:

SWEET. I usually like to get my eyes on the players, especially WRs. That's how I started to get excited about Chark, for instance.
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,065
    Nice!!!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,752
    Smitty said:

saaaaawwwwweeeeettttt!!!!!
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U